- What is this? - Shut up.
先上车 然后开始调查这案子
We're going to the car, and we're going after this case.
-你不会开枪的 -不会吗
- You're not gonna shoot me. - I won't?
-不会 -我朝吉特开过枪
- No. - I shot Jeter.
-那是意外 -是吗
- That was an accident. - Was it?
-快走 -好吧
- Now move. - Okay.
没人看见吗 他用枪指着我
Does anybody see this? He's got a gun on me.
我被绑♥架♥了
I'm being kidnapped.
拜托 这里是警局 没人注意到吗
Really, we're in a police station and no one is interested in this?
-接下来发生什么 -你觉得呢
- So, then what happened? - What do you think happened?
我醒过来 取下脖子上的皮带
I woke up, I took the belt off my neck,
我钻进车子 离开那里
and I got in my car, and I got out of there.
真是疯狂的周末
Talk about a wild weekend, right?
我以为我要杀出一条血路
I thought I was gonna have to shoot my way out.
你会怎么做 行成人礼吗
What are you gonna do, though, you know? Bar mitzvahs.
这什么破车
What the hell is this?
我的车 普锐斯
It's my car. It's a Prius.
坐这车感觉像在阴♥道♥里穿梭
I feel like we're literally driving around in a vagina.
霍伊茨与甘博警探 前往第十东大街518号♥
Detective Hoitz and Gamble are on that 518 on East 10th.
取消 马丁与弗斯还有两分钟就到
Negatory, Martin and Fosse, two minutes out.
那看谁先到了
We'll just see who's there first.
离我们的犯罪现场远点 听到吗
You stay out of our crime scene! You hear me?
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
你感觉到吗 艾伦 紧张了吗
You feel that, Allen? That tingling in your balls?
感觉胸口有只小兔子一跳一跳的吗
Big metal butterflies fluttering around in your stomach?
你确定你没有前列腺癌吗
Are you sure you don't have testicular cancer?
我给你找点刺♥激♥的
I got something to get you going.
去消灭罪恶吧
Let's go do some damage!
不听
Nope.
这是什么鬼玩意
What the hell is that?
小河乐队
LRB. Little River Band.
这音乐让我感觉像是去商场买♥♥运动内衣
This music makes me feel like I'm going shopping for a training bra.
不如这样 不听音乐 可以吗
You know what? We go with no music, okay?
-好 -扔了
- Fine. - Say bye.
别 别 别 别扔
No, no, no, don't say bye...
你们死定了 霍伊茨
You just signed your own death warrant, Hoitz!
艾伦 踩油门 不然朝你脚上开枪了
Allen, punch that accelerator or I will shoot you in the foot!
美♥利♥坚♥万岁
America!
艾伦 快刹车
Allen! Allen, hit the brake!
不开玩笑 快减速 我们快到犯罪现场了
Seriously, slow the car down! We're approaching the crime scene!
特里 我来了
Terry, I'm coming in.
你要把警戒带给冲断了
You're gonna smash right through the tape! 艾伦!
好家伙
Dude! What...
好多可♥卡♥因♥啊
That's a lot of cocaine.
你踩油门是不是还喊着"美♥利♥坚♥万岁"
Did you yell "America" When you hit the accelerator?
绝对没有
Nope. No. No.
我还真没有
I've never actually put my foot all the way down
油门踩到底过
to the ground with the accelerator like that.
是你在挑逗我
It got me slightly aroused.
你们来啦
Here we go.
你们来现场的方式还真有一套
Way to put your stamp on the crime scene, guys.
-普锐斯 -是
- Prius, huh? - Yep, yep.
低碳
Good mileage?
-很环保 -是啊
- Outstanding. - Yeah.
这玩意儿是看牙医附赠的吧
Did this come with a dental dam?
-不是 -你懂的
- No. - Get it?
我的SUV昨晚就撞烂了一辆
My Suburban shit one of these last night.
他们居然在车轮上放卫生巾
I didn't know they put tampons on wheels.
我们干我们的事
We've had our fun, huh?
疤面煞星在你车上打过喷嚏是吧
Looks like Scarface sneezed on your car.
大家注意
All right, everybody!
我需要大家打起精神来帮忙 我们接管了
I'm gonna need you all to back up now. We're taking over.
犯罪现场 一阵大笑
"At the crime scene, LOL."
-笑得好 笑得妙 -谢谢
- Good tweet, good tweet. - Yeah, thanks.
人们总认为美国是个大国
America has always been defined by its excess.
看看大峡谷里的职业运动员市场
The Grand Canyon, professional sports contracts.
看看巴克纳特里那足量的培根
Wendy's Baconator, extra bacon.
我自己有18辆兰博基尼
I myself have 18 Lamborghinis
还有辆斯巴鲁旅行车
and a Subaru station wagon.
正是因为是大国 生活才能繁荣
And it's because of this excess that I have flourished.
我希望各位 不要停止盈利
I implore you, please, do not stop profiting.
为了大国 这才是美国
Live for excess. It's the American way.
你好
Hello.
厄尔松先生 您的电♥话♥
Mr. Ershon? I believe this call's for you.
我是大卫
Sir David.
大卫 你没回我电♥话♥
David. You're not returning my calls,
刚才那位是罗杰·韦斯利
so I'd like you to meet Roger Wesley.
-你好 -你好
- G'day, mate. - Hey.
罗杰与他的手下会盯着你
Roger and his team are
因为我不信任你
gonna babysit you because I don't trust you,
我知道你会开溜
because I think you're going to take off.
帕米拉 别胡思乱想 我不会跑的
Pamela, this is ridiculous. I'm not going anywhere.
你听着 伦德尔季刊26号♥发行
David, listen, the Lendl quarterlies come out on the 26th.
除非在此之前把钱给我
You have until then to give me my money.
我才不会报道任何损失
I'm not reporting any losses, David.
我盯上了一个新的投资者
I have zeroed in on a new investor.
很好 拿上他们的钱
Well, then, you get their money,
然后消失 把钱给我
make it disappear, and then pay us back.
对 我会告诉他不用老盯着我
Yes, yes, I'll tell him he doesn't need to keep watching me.
-大卫 -好的 亲爱的 再见
- David! - Okay, sweetheart, bye-bye.
反应过度了 女人嘛 你们可以走了
Yeah. She overreacted. She's a woman. So, you're good to go.
都听着呢 哥们
Heard everything, mate.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请我介绍传授我获取第一桶金秘诀的人
guess who gave me the secrets to making my first billion dollars.
他在这
That man there.
追 追
Go! Go!
-让一下 -请让一下
- Side! - Step aside, please.
你不认为我是个真正的警♥察♥ 对吧
You don't think I'm a real cop, do you?
是 我当面对你说过无数次了
No, I don't. I've said that directly to your face numerous times.
我说实话
I was really honest about that.
这是个大案子 好吗
I'm working on a huge case, all right?
有人底下有七栋房♥子在施工
Property owner with seven buildings under construction.
可是他连一本许可证都没有
He hasn't applied for a single scaffolding permit.
根据情报
Now, according to Ask Jeeves,
此人现正在广场酒店演讲
this perp is at the Plaza Hotel speaking right now.
-这就是大案子 施工许可证 -是
- That's your big case? Scaffolding permits? - Yeah.
听着 你跟我一起来
Guess what? You're coming with me.
这是木质手♥枪♥
It's a wooden gun.
会痛的 哥们
That hurts, man!
我一直听小河乐队 这车一次能塞6张CD
I've always got Little River band loaded up here. I've got six disks in here.
克劳德 到外面来见我 送货入口后面
Claude, meet me outside, at the back of the service entrance.
定架新加坡航♥空♥公♥司♥的飞机
I'm flying Air Singapore.
-道格拉斯 太太如何 -去世了
- Hey, Douglas. How's the wife? - She died.
好孩子
Attaboy!
我应该在两分钟后到
I'll be there in two minutes exactly.
还有一件事让我不爽 你从不给人小费
Another thing I hate about you? You always pay in exact change.
那是因为我有一个漂亮的零钱包
You're just mad because I have a nice change purse.
你关心这干嘛
Why do you even care?
我能怎么办 你知道更糟的是什么吗
How can I help it? You know what? You know what's worse?
放屁 哪怕是放屁 都不像个男人
The way you fart. Even your farts, they're not manly.
你无可救药
You're being ridiculous.
听起来跟婴儿
They sound like a baby
在吹生日蜡烛似的
blowing out the candles on a birthday cake.
-什么 -好像
- What? - Like a little...
-你知道我烦你什么吗 -什么
- You know what bugs me about you? - What?
我肯定你从不投票
I'm pretty sure you've never voted.
我有投啊 AM880 体育台 周末集锦
No, I vote. Sports radio, AM 880. Play of the week.
你就是个穿皮衣的孩子
You're like a child in a leatherjacket. That's what you're like.
别挡道
Get out of the way, man!
等等 你是大卫·厄尔松吗
Wait. Are you David Ershon?
是 我是厄尔松 对于刚才的事我...
电影精选列表