The corner I run on 54th and 3rd Avenue?
很繁忙
It hums.
那是我的地盘
It's Terry's intersection.
那些交通警 都是不错的家伙
And the traffic guys? They're good guys.
知道有个叫菲力浦的吗
There's this one guy, Phillip?
他能在二十英尺之外尿到便池里
He can pee in the urinal from 20 feet.
你应该看看 艾伦 真应该看看
You've gotta see it, Allen. You've got to.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我们怎么会变成这样
What happened to this being our time?
别再说了 艾伦
No way, Allen.
我不干 我不干
I'm out. I'm done.
快上车
Get in the car.
别这样 艾伦
Come on, Allen.
别拿木头抢对着我
We both know it's wooden.
那就给你听听看
Apartment pop.
现在给我上车
Now get in the car.
你不会对我开枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
好吧 老实说
Okay, I'll be honest.
这只是我第二次开枪
This is only the second time I've ever fired this.
那就别对着我
So stop pointing it at me.
听着 明天早上
Look, tomorrow morning,
我肯定要去找摩诃
all I know is I'm going to Mauch, all right?
去干吗 他根本不拿你当回事
For what? He doesn't care.
他已经逃避的太久了我必须找出真♥相♥
He's been dodging this case for too long and I want answers.
我要他看着我的眼睛告诉我到底为什么
I want him to look me in the eye and tell me why.
看看新闻吧 伙计 没人会在乎的
Turn on the news, man. Nobody cares.
我希望我不是单枪匹马
I hope I'm not alone.
希望你能来
Hope you bring it.
很重要的一天 是个大日子
We got a big day out there. Big one.
我们的目标完成了
We got a full moon.
越来越多的人买♥♥我们的东西
People are gonna be amped, all right?
看看热点提示
Let's see what we got on hot tips, all right?
新式的浴室防滑垫热卖♥♥
The new bathmats are in.
还有件事
One more thing.
最近在布朗海特出现了强♥奸♥犯
We got a serial rapist in Crown Heights.
老天 不好意思
Jeez, I'm sorry.
那我另一份工作
That's from my other job.
当我没说过 忘了吧
Ignore that. Forget that.
之前说的可别忘
Well, don't ignore it.
如果你住在那边
If you live in Crown Heights,
要搭伴走
you know, walk in pairs.
吉恩·摩诃请速到厨房♥用具区
Gene Mauch to kitchen accessories.
我要走了
I gotta go.
去抓他们
Go get 'em.
我们要小心点离开
Let's be careful out there.
橡树
The oak.
我喜欢把橡树的放一起
I like to keep the oak together
把枫树分开来 不行吗
and the maple separately, okay?
还有这些切菜板
And these chopping boards?
嗨 队长
Hey, Captain.
嗨 艾伦 最近怎么样
Hey, Allen. Hey, how you doing?
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
来买♥♥防滑垫吗
Are you here for the bathmats?
我希望你对我诚恳点
I need you to be straight with me.
对我们都诚恳点
Straight with us.
嗨 特里 瞧瞧你们
Hey, Terry. Look at this.
我以为今天你当班
I thought you were working traffic today.
随他们去了
Let them block the box.
-搭档守则 不是吗 -谢谢
- Besides, partners' code, right? - Thanks.
为什么你拍拍屁♥股♥就把这案子扔一边了
Hey, why have you worked your ass off trying to kill this case?
好吧 好吧 我得跟你们说件事
All right, fine. I'm gonna tell you guys something.
你们非要趟这趟浑水
You really went into deep water on this one.
非要这么干
You really went in deep.
厄尔松已经召集了所有高层
Ershon's connected to all the higher ups,
我得忙着藏起我那点可怜的自尊
and I gotta save what little ass I have left, okay?
你一直躲在垃圾里
You keep hiding from shit in the world,
可最终这个世界还是给了你机会
and eventually the world comes to your front door.
-友好点 -已经对他不错了
- Nice. - That's very nice.
我跟《天使的温柔》里学的
I heard it in an episode of Touched By An Angel.
先不要声张
You keep this thing real quiet,
把证据搞到手
and you make sure you have real evidence,
适当的时候我会帮一把
and maybe I'll see what I can do.
但如果你们宣告天下
But if you make a lot of noise
引起媒体注意弄得人人皆知
and you attract the media attention,
直接了当的这么对着干
and you bring the DA in on this,
就别想我再帮你们了
I am out, okay?
不会的 我们会像教堂的老鼠一样悄然无声
Yeah, we'll go in there like church mice.
有个条件 让我们回去
But there's one case, one case in a career where you go all in.
就这样
This is it.
没问题 那就干出点什么
All right. Then you do us proud.
我可不喜欢给人擦屁♥股♥
'Cause I don't want no scrubs.
-真的 -绝对不
- Really? - No.
你真的不知道那是TLC的歌♥吗
You're not aware that's a TLC song?
我都不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
-又一次 -你刚说了要帮我们
- Second time. - You said chasing waterfalls,
这会又说不愿擦屁♥股♥
now you're saying you don't want no scrubs.
我根本就不是很了解内♥幕♥
I don't even understand the reference.
就像你的口头禅
It's like a tic.
我不知道 你们到底在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
记住 这件事很棘手
Remember, this thing gets messy,
别跟别人说咱们谈过这事
We never talked.
-你要相信我们 -千万别说
- You can trust us. - Real quiet.
小心点行事 小心点
You gotta creep. Creep.
拉倒吧
Come on.
不懂TLC是什么
You don't say "Creep-creep"
就别说什么小心谨慎之类的话
Unless you're quoting TLC.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
你们知道丹森和海史密斯不是好警♥察♥ 是吗
You know Danson and Highsmith were not good cops, right?
是 我们都知道 不过这不相干
Yeah, I guess we kind of knew that, but it's a drag.
我的意思是 在某些尖锋时刻
I mean, at a certain point,
谁才会真正的英雄
who's left to be a hero?
看远点 也许就是你们
Not to be corny, maybe it's you guys.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-是的 -那就行动吧
- Yeah. - Let's go.
-不会 这个挑染的不错 -谢谢
- No, but the highlights are great. - Thank you.
-性感又端庄 -谢谢
- Sexy but serious. - Thank you.
打扰下
Excuse me.
这些人到底是谁
Who the hell are all these people?
我只想见一个人
I was only expecting one man.
要知道 他们都是刚到的
You know, they're just some
我欠谁钱 谁就在这儿
people I owe money to who wanted to be here.
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们不过是些爱国主义者 企业家
Well, they are some Chechen patriots, entrepreneurs.
那些黑小伙是来自尼日利亚的商人
And the black chaps are some businessmen from Nigeria.
你还欠尼日利亚和车♥臣♥的钱?
You owe money to the Nigerians and Chechens?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes, I do.
-你真厉害 -谢谢
- You're a piece of work. - Thank you.
最好现在就开始吧
Probably best to get started.
这感觉很好
This is good, baby.
我们就在游戏之中 知道如何得分过关
We're in the game, we know the score.
唯一让我烦恼的事
The only thing that bugs me
就是我们始终不知道
is we still don't know
厄尔松的目标到底是谁
who Ershon's targeting.
不是彩票嘛 谁呀
Is it the lotto? Who is it?
管那么多干嘛 愚蠢的有钱佬
Who cares? Some rich prick.
我必须得说 我对这笔交易非常兴奋
I have to tell you, I am tremendously excited by this deal.
我能保证你们投的每一分钱
And I can assure you that every dime of your money
都会有很大的回报
will be invested with the utmost diligence.
你亏损的速度更叫人心惊胆战
Your rates of return are really exciting.
我们的成员们一定会很兴奋
We think our members are gonna be just thrilled.
我是说 我们保持平衡
电影精选列表