该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
我睡着的时候说梦话了吗
Was I talking in my sleep?
你给我吃安♥眠♥药♥了
Are you giving me sleeping pills?
法哈德
Farhad!
法哈德
Farhad!
瑞秋
Rachel?
发生了什么事
How did this happen?
这些人一问三不知
They don't know anything.
我在德国时被自行车撞了
A bicycle ran into me in Germany.
没想到会这么严重
Ugh, I didn't think it was gonna be this bad.
你有点内出血
You had some internal bleeding.
幸亏你身上带着一张拉扎维公♥司♥的卡
You're lucky you had a Razavi card on you.
他们才能联♥系♥到我
They called me.
这个你肯定会喜欢的
Hm, you're going to love this.
这个怎么弄起来
How does this work?
怎么了
What is it?
是爆♥炸♥
Bombings.
针对伊朗原子能方面的科学家
Iranian scientists of the nuclear...
-科学家 -对
- Scientists? - Yeah.
在德黑兰的两个不同的地方
Two different locations in Tehran.
妈的
Fuck.
怎么了
What?
这些科学家当时正跟家人在一起
The scientists were with their families.
两个孩子死了
Two children died.
怎么了
What is it?
-你在发抖 -这个破医院
- You're shaking. - This fucking hospital.
我再也受不了了
I can't take this anymore.
我讨厌这个味道
I hate the smell.
我不行
I can't...
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
法哈德
Farhad...
这不是
This is not...
哪里难受吗
What's wrong?
我不是
I'm not...
这是
This is...
我受不了了
I can't do this...
我再也受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
怎么了 怎么了
What, what, what?
出什么事了
What is it?
到底怎么了
What is it?
你父亲怎么样了
How is your father?
他挺好
He's fine.
好多了
Yeah, much better.
你下次什么时候去看他
When is the next time you'll visit him?
不知道 过几周吧
Don't know. A few weeks.
怎么了
Why?
我们现在经常接到来自比利时和德国
We are constantly getting offers now
拓展业务的合作机会
to expand our business from Belgium, Germany.
可是我哥觉得太冒险了
But, my brother, he doesn't like the risk
因为制裁
because of the sanctions.
因为这些制裁 我们甚至连
But these sanctions, they're even on
烤箱的电阻片都买♥♥不到
chips you need in a goddamn toaster oven.
这个世界简直是虚伪
The world is so hypocrite about this.
以色列和美国可以炸死我们的小孩
It's okay for Israel and America to blow up children,
我们却连医疗设备的零件都不能买♥♥
but we can't have the components for, uh... medical equipment.
你可以帮我
You can help me.
我吗
Me?
下次你去欧洲的时候
Next time you're in Europe,
帮我们带点东西
pick up some things for us.
-法哈德 -不 不是
- Farhad... - No, no, no.
是电脑芯片
Computer chips.
他们看到你 拿着澳大利亚护照
They, they look at you, Australian passport,
是不会查你的
they're not gonna bother you.
别让我做这种事
Please don't ask me to do this.
没有人会查你的
Nobody will stop you.
如果有人查 我们会处理的
And, if they do, we deal with it.
我不是在担心我
I'm not worried about me.
我是希望你不要卷进这些事里
I don't think you should get into this.
你不相信我吗
Don't you trust me
我都说了不会有事的
when I tell you something is okay?
我说了
I tell you...
不会有事的
It is okay.
-装进行李还是随身携带 -随身携带
-这是你的东西 -好吧
等一下
-我的好朋友法哈德还好吗 -挺好 代他向你问好
你拿来的笔记本电脑
The laptop you brought
搭载20个逻辑控制器
houses 20 logic controllers
用的是我们STEP7软件的版本
with our version of the STEP 7 Software.
STEP7 西门子公♥司♥编写PLC程序的软件
我们二月份开始在黑市上流通它们
We started circulating them in the black market since February.
他怎么跟你说的
What's the story he's telling you?
这是用在医疗设备上的
That it's for medical equipment.
很好
Good.
所以他现在干这个了吗
So he's in the business now.
你需要想办法带他过来
You need to find a way to bring him here.
来这里 到莱比锡来吗
Here? To Leipzig?
为什么
Why?
为什么是他
I mean, why would he?
现在不就是因为我
The whole point is that
帮他带了那东西吗
I carry that stuff for him, right?
他不适合做这个
He's not cut out for this.
他就像一个试图证明自己的孩子
He's like a kid trying to prove himself.
他已经利用你
He's already used you
帮他夹带限制性技术
to smuggle restricted technology.
是我们引他上钩的
Because we seduced him into it
我们的公♥司♥不停的在给他抛橄榄枝
with all these offers from our companies.
不说这些 托马斯
Whatever, Thomas.
你是在把我撤出行动吗
Are you pulling me out?
不是
No.
你是在把我撤出行动吗
Are you pulling me out?
不是
No.
我们会以一家与拉扎维电子寻求合作的
We're gonna approach him as a German company
德国公♥司♥的名义接近他
seeking to do business with Razavi Electronics.
他落地以后
When he lands,
我要你带他去一家法国餐厅
I want you to take him to a French restaurant
叫"亨利特餐厅"
called, "Chez Henriette."
吃东西 有人会去找你们
Eat. Someone will join you.
谁 你吗
Who? You?
你一直都想对他下手
You always wanted to get your hands on him.
但他已经是你的人了
But you got your hands on him.
-结果怎么样呢 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- See how that worked out. - Fuck you.
新发型不错
Suits you.
喜欢吗
You like it?
我预定了
Made a reservation
市区里我最喜欢的一家法国餐厅
at my favorite French restaurant in town.
我在火车上吃过了 现在不饿
I ate on the train. I'm not hungry now.
好吧
Okay...
那我饿了 你能陪我去吗
Well, I'm hungry. Are you gonna come with me?
怎么了 法哈德
What is it, Farhad?
你上个月在德黑兰是不是去过堕胎的地方
Did you go to an abortion place in Tehran last month?
我
I...
我去过
I did.
对不起 我应该告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should've told you, all right?
我的月经来迟了
My period was late.
我很害怕 就随便找了个地方
I freaked out. I just went to some place and...
我本不该瞒着你做什么
I wouldn't have done anything without you.
我很害怕
I got scared.
然后第二天我的月经就来了
And then my period came the next day,
只是虚惊一场
it was false alarm.
所以在我不知道的情况下
So you're going to get rid of this
你就打算打掉他