But we discovered that when the Iranians
打算购买♥♥一项限制性技术时
try to buy a restricted technology,
他们喜欢通过合法公♥司♥购买♥♥
they like doing it through legit companies.
因此我们开始把很多订单介绍给拉扎维
So we started steering a lot of offers towards Razavi.
我们有文件需要翻译
大部分都是寄给欧洲子公♥司♥的信件
比如这家公♥司♥ 就签约买♥♥服务器场架子
-好的 -这是合同
这需要校对 有点枯燥
这就是
This was all part
"照常营业"行动的所有内容
of operation "Business as Usual."
我们把拉扎维电子
We were grooming Razavi Electronics
培养成我们与伊朗情报机构之间
to become an unwitting middleman
不知情的中间人
between us and the Iranian Secret Service.
为此 我们需要侵入他们的内部网络
For that, we needed to infiltrate their internal network.
他们是民营公♥司♥ 所以这很容易
It's a pretty simple task given they were a civilian company.
抱歉 我迷路了
Oh, I'm sorry, I got lost.
你知道出口在哪吗
Do you know where the exit is?
-在那里 -好
- It's there. - Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以呢
So?
你能干这活吗
Can you do this work?
这是你吗
Is that you?
那时你多大
How old?
你想要多少时薪
How much do you want per hour?
能帮我叫辆出租吗
Call me a cab?
我开车送你
I will drive you.
你能等我五分钟吗
Can you wait five minutes?
我在外面等你 我需要新鲜空气
I'll wait for you outside. I need some air.
人们在盯着我看吗
Are people looking at me?
未婚男女被看见在一起
Is it okay for an unmarried man and an unmarried woman
没问题吗
to be seen together?
请别担心这个
Please, stop worrying about this.
没人在乎
Nobody cares.
好的
Okay.
你岗亭里的旗子
That flag in your booth,
是阿塞拜疆国旗吗
is it Azerbaijan?
你认识这旗子吗
You know the flag?
是的
Yeah.
但我从没去过那里
Never been there.
我曾在那里 生活了很多年
Once, I lived there, for many years.
我能试试你这个牌子的吗
Can I try your brand?
这个很呛人
It's strong.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Shit.
如果他没给我那么多活
If he didn't give me so much...
我30分钟前就该下班了
...I would have finished my day 30 minutes before.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这什么是意思
What's...
就是太过礼貌了
It's too much politeness,
太拍马屁了
too much flattery.
"我该怎么感谢你
"How can I ever thank you?
我从没想要麻烦你"
I would never dream to trouble you."
我有半天时间都浪费在这个上面
Yeah, I've wasted half my day on this.
"我该怎么感谢你
"How can I ever thank you?
我从没想要麻烦你"
I would never dream to trouble you."
你整晚都是一个人在这里吗
Are you here by yourself all night?
我就擅长这个
That is what I'm good for.
吸烟和
Smoking and...
打发时间
letting the time pass.
我妈过去总说
My mom always used to say...
她死于癌症
She died of cancer.
她过去总说我们虚度光阴
She always used to say that we let time slip.
就是 让时间流逝
You know, let it pass us by.
我弟弟 也是一样
My brother, same thing.
他比我小 很快就要死了
He is younger, he is going to die soon.
他只想要更多时间
And all he wants is more time.
而我有一大把时间
And I have all the time.
太多了
Too much.
我不需要
I don't need it.
是的
Yeah, well...
一个人知道自己要死了
A person who knows they're about to die,
那是最糟糕的
that's the worst.
最好像那样死去
Best to die like that.
是的
Yes.
为什么只有两名守卫
Why only have two guards?
比如 轮班 一起玩十五子棋
You know, switch, play backgammon...
因为钱
Money.
所以只有我
Just me.
源泉
拉扎维电子
好 搞定了
Yes. Got it!
太棒了
Yes!
系统更新
拉扎维电子的主服务器
正在运行更新
这可能需要花几分钟
组装线控制器
正在运行更新
正在重启装配线主电源单元
该死
Shit.
真该死
Shit.
尼姆
Oh, Nima.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
下班后我被锁在卫生间了
I got locked in the bathroom after work today.
我刚出来
Just got out.
我明天会告诉法哈德
I'm gonna tell Farhad about it tomorrow.
晚安
Have a good night.
该死
Shit!
已进入
你是一切的中心和核心
和我们共进午餐的人
致感谢和敬意
需要安全通道 立刻
法哈德
已经睡了吗
Asleep already?
快了
Almost.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
你想过来吗
Maybe you want to come over?
我累了
I'm tired, you know.
我明天一早有化妆课
I have that early makeup class tomorrow.
那个你翘过的课
That fucking class you missed.
你这个课还得上多久
How much time must I hear about this?
明天见 好吗
See you tomorrow, okay?
那好吧
Yes, okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
喂
Hello?
大家都在这里 我们在等你
是的 我正在处理
Yeah, I'm working on it.
什么"正在处理" 带她过来
罗尼 给我点时间 好吗
I need a minute, Ronnie, all right?
稍安勿躁
Back off.
你知道 他们在等我们
You know, they're waiting for us.
你是在耍我吗
You're trying to make a fool of me?
也许你就是个笨蛋
Maybe you are a fool.
也许你们都是
Maybe you all are.
你说什么
Excuse me?
为什么没人告诉我
Why didn't anyone tell me
那个系统像所有Windows系统一样
that the system, like any Windows system,
会自动更新
might try an automatic update?
我以为你什么都知道
You know, I follow your protocols
我像个该死的机器人一样听从你的指令
like a fucking robot assuming you know everything.
但是你不是什么都知道
But you don't.
我看过信♥号♥♥情报里的所有数据
I reviewed all the data From sigint.
所有人都确信那个警卫是吸毒过量
Everyone is sure the guard OD'd.
警♥察♥ 拉扎维电子公♥司♥ 所有人
Police, Razavi Electronics, everyone.
这不是我想说的
That's not what I mean.
这是战争
This is war.
不 不是像战争 这就是战争
No, it's not like war. It is war.
而在战争中 天真的人会死
And in war, innocent people die.
听着
Look.
如果我们