without me ever knowing.
不是
No.
当然不是了
Of course not.
我真的不知道你脑袋里藏着些什么
I can never tell what is going on behind your...
我没有怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
我根本就没有怀孕
I was never pregnant, all right?
我们都有隐瞒的事
We're all hiding stuff.
你也一样
You too.
什么叫"你也一样"
What do you mean "you too"?
你不也戴着
Now, who's wearing the...
什么叫"你也一样"
What do you mean "you too"?
法哈德 我生活在一个
Farhad, I live in a country
语言不通的国家里
where I don't speak the language, all right?
我认识的人只有你
And the only person I know is you.
你知道那是种什么感觉吗
What do you think that feels like?
-喂 -你父亲去世了
- Hello? - Your father died.
什么
What?
-等等 我们正要去 -你听到了
-No, we're going to... -You heard what I said.
可是我们正要去吃午餐
But we're going for lunch.
马上出来 我们已经在上去了
Exit now. We're on our way up.
什么事
What is it?
什么事
What is it?
法哈德 我 我得去打个电♥话♥
Farhad, I... I have to make a phone call.
我父亲
My father...
在这里等我 好吗
Just wait for me here, all right?
我 我马上回来
I'll... I'll be right back.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
瑞秋
Rachel.
快
进去
你们干什么
Hey, what are you...
拉扎维先生 你会说德语吗
英语呢
English?
你涉嫌走私夹带
You're involved in a plot to carry items
违反伊朗制裁令的物品
that violate the sanctions against Iran.
你的女朋友会接受审判
Your lady friend is going to appear before a judge
然后坐牢
and go to jail.
你也一样
So will you.
你的公♥司♥也会受到牵连
We will also implicate your company.
接下来会怎么样
What happens from now on,
就看你怎么选择了
it's really all up to you.
你在德黑兰流过产
Did you try to terminate a pregnancy in Tehran?
托马斯知道这件事吗
Did Thomas know about this?
开始吧 我马上就来
她退出计划后你和她谈过吗
-这是什么 -你曾多次尝试与她联♥系♥
我已经回答过这个问题了
I answered this question already.
没错 但她拒绝和我说话
I did, yes. But she refused to talk to me.
你为什么给她打电♥话♥
Why did you call her?
我想了解她怎么样
I wanted to see how she's doing.
帮她隐瞒怀孕 终结了你的事业
Helping her conceal her pregnancy ended your career.
-你生气吗 -什么 生她的气吗
- Weren't you angry? - What? With her?
你为什么要试着联♥系♥她
因为我与她牵涉过深
Because I was very involved in her life.
你们不再在乎她
You stopped giving a shit.
你们把她抛开 不再让她参加任务
You threw her away. You choose she's no use anymore.
所以现在是我们的错
Oh, so now it's our fault.
她后来在以色列做过些什么
What did she do in her year in Israel?
她在特拉维夫公共图书馆通过免费网络电♥话♥联♥系♥德黑兰
可能试着去联♥系♥法哈德
Probably trying to contact Farhad
或得到他的消息
or get information about him.
法哈德已经不在德黑兰了
Farhad is not in Tehran anymore.
看这个
Look at this.
在她父亲下葬后 她接受了一次
After burying her father, she gave an interview to this...
可能是 当地城镇报纸的采访
I don't know, local town paper.
这该死的报纸上有她的照片
She got her picture in the fucking paper.
前历史学家
詹姆斯•鲁多伦的女儿
谈及其父在梅登黑德
退休的原因
这是两天前的
This is two days ago.
她还在英国申请纳税人身份
She also filed for a taxpayer ID in England.
她正让自己更英国人一点
She's upping her British identity profile.
她为什么要那样做
Why would she do that?
-这不是显而易见吗 -并没有
- Isn't it obvious? - No!
为了不让你在欧洲领土上再去打扰她
To make it harder for you to fuck with her on European soil.
他从我们这里得到的信息比我们从他那里得到的多
当然
我和他聊了一整天 发现我们应该利用他
他对她非常忠诚 我们可以利用这一点 她会相信他的
法哈德仍然是 "照常营业" 的成员
Farhad is still part of "Business as Usual."
他住在德国
He lives in Germany.
我们挂着假国旗
We're running false flag.
他以为他在为德国人工作
He thinks he works for the Germans.
这个你知道吗
Did you know that?
不知道
No.
她想见他吗
Is she trying to meet him?
看起来是这样
Seems so.
但还有其他事
But there's much more going on.
离开伦敦后她在瑞士呆了一天
She spent a day in Switzerland after leaving London.
她用的是哪本护照
Which passport is she using?
她自己的那本
Her real one.
她是怎样离开以色列的
How did she leave Israel
她没在机场被跟踪吗
without getting flagged at the airport?
她把名字从"安妮"改成了"安"
她还在收集有关"照常营业"的情报
获取保密资料
我们现在开始意识到她收集资料的范围
我们还没到那一步
We're not there yet.
她在威胁整个行动
She's threatening the entire operation.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
在她为我们做过这么多以后吗
After all she has done for us?
她是个特工
She's an operative.
她不是某种你可以抛弃的资产
She's not just some asset you can discard.
我们正尝试联♥系♥她
We're trying to make contact with her.
一旦我们联♥系♥上 就让你和她通话
Once we do, we'll put you on the phone...
不 不 不行 拜托
No, no, no. Please...
让我第一个和她取得联♥系♥
Let me be the first one to make contact with her.
我会说服她离开德国
I'll talk her out of Germany.
但要面对面的谈
But face-to-face.
我会让她别再插手 不需要暗♥杀♥
I'll get her out. No shots fired,
不需要清理任何麻烦
no mess to clean up.
所以
So...
他们认为如果他们派你来 你
They think if they send you, you...
就能说服我拉我哥下水吗
can convince me to recruit my brother?
他们是这样告诉
Is that what they're...
没有
No.
我不再和他们一起了
I'm not with them anymore.
你不是吗
You don't.
-不是 -你怎么找到我的
- No. - How did you find me?
这花了很长时间
It took a really long time.
-我很抱歉 -请别说了
- I'm sorry. - Stop, please.
是我自己惹得麻烦
I made my own mess.
是我太急了
I was too eager.
一开始 我
You know, in the beginning, I...
我确信
I was sure that...
我给你带来了麻烦
I brought trouble to you.
你不见了 他们告诉我你因为
You disappeared, they told me you were in jail
我让你带回去的东西
because of the things you brought back
而进了监狱
that I told you to bring.
为了让他们放了你
I tried to make a deal with them
我和他们做了笔交易
to release you.
几个月后 我才意识到
Only after many months, I realized...
你和他们是一伙的
you were with them.
我们之间的一切
Everything that was between us
都是为了他们吗
was for them?
一切都是谎言吗
Everything was a lie?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我是来见你的
I came here to see you.
我来这里是为了向你道歉
And I came here to say I'm sorry.
我是来帮你离开这里