女特工
根据小说
《英语教师》改编
作者 易夫塔赫•雷歇尔-安蒂尔
喂
Hello?
我爸死了
My father died...
又死了
again.
-这里是大使♥馆♥ -接入码22
- Embassy. - Access code 2-2...
之前是22454 现在还有效吗
It was 2-2-4-5-4. Does it still work?
是的
Yes.
我想追踪一分钟前打给我的一个电♥话♥
I need a trace on a call that I just got on my cell a minute ago.
好
Okay.
喂
Hello?
她刚给你打电♥话♥了
She just called you.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on.
我们需要你马上到特拉维夫
We need you here in Tel Aviv immediately.
你♥他♥妈♥在搞笑吗 告诉我发生了什么
Are you fucking kidding? Just tell me what's going on.
电♥话♥里不行 你必须过来
Not over the phone. You have to fly in.
不 不 我不会过去的
No, no, that... that's not gonna happen.
你要过来见我
I'll meet you here.
托马斯 我是乔
Thomas, it's Joe.
天呐 他们把你卷进来了吗
Jesus! They brought you in?
是的
They did.
你还好吗 乔 奈特怎么样了
How are you, Joe? How's Netta?
她很好 还在恢复中
She's fine. Still in remission.
听着 托马斯 情况变得
Listen, Thomas, the situation is getting--
我不会去任何地方 乔
I'm not flying anywhere, Joe.
你不必去任何地方
You don't have to fly anywhere.
在科隆有个安全屋
There's a safe house in Cologne.
他们会告诉你详情
They'll give you the details.
我现在正赶过去
I'm heading there now.
谢谢你一接到通知就来了
Thanks for coming on such a short notice.
-我是丹尼尔 -我是托马斯
- I'm Daniel. - Thomas.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我们见过一次 当时你是她上级
我记得
I remember.
她为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why did she call you?
我不知道
I don't know.
她为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why did she call you?
她知道你退出了
She knows you're out.
我不知道
I don't know.
你们能告诉我发生了什么事吗
Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
你们谈了什么
她说 "我爸又死了" 然后就挂了
She said, "My father died. Again." And hung up.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
"她爸死了" 是她从伊朗撤退的代码
"Her father dying" was her pullout code from Iran.
她爸真的死了吗
Did her father really die?
她现在为什么要使用那个代码
她爸四天前在伦敦附近去世
Her father died four days ago, near London.
她偷偷离开以色列 参加了他的葬礼
She slipped out of Israel, attended his funeral,
之后就消失了
and disappeared right after that.
消失了
Disappeared?
通过特殊通道 没有护照登记
她现在可能在任何地方
She could be anywhere now.
她会不会是双面间谍
我只和乔谈
I'm only talking to Joe.
这位女士的经历非常奇怪
我只和乔谈
I'm only talking to Joe.
-他马上过来 -他退休了
- He's on his way. - He's retired.
我也是 真♥他♥妈♥够了
Yeah, so am I. For fuck's sake,
你们让他给我打电♥话♥ 我只和他谈
you had him call me, I'm only talking to him.
《正常营业》行动
姓名 瑞秋•柯林
评估号♥ 十一
消极行为
行为难以控制
需要心理评估
增加测谎频率
不管怎样 托马斯
Whatever, Thomas.
你能把我撤出计划吗
Are you pulling me out?
不行
No.
你能把我撤出来吗
Are you pulling me out?
不行
No.
你一直都在打他主意
You always wanted to get your hands on him.
但已经是你的人了 看看结果如何
But you got your hands on him. See how that worked out.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
被需要的感觉是不是很好
Isn't it nice to be needed?
你毕业后我一直在等这个电♥话♥
I've been waiting for this call ever since you graduated.
-小心点 -你们可以在这里谈
- Hey, watch out. - You can have this room.
需要什么 尽管吩咐
Anything you need, we will be right here.
在今早的电♥话♥之前
Listen, until the call this morning,
我已经一年多没她的消息了
I hadn't heard from her in over a year.
托马斯 没有任何人责怪你
Thomas, nobody is blaming you for anything.
这只是在判定她的动机
This is about assessing her motives.
你是她最亲近的人
You were the person closest to her.
你很重要
You're crucial.
让我们逐步分♥析♥这件事
Look, let's just go over this, step by step.
让他们做杂活
Let them do the grunt work.
我们需要以她的角度来思考
We need to get into her head.
我们比他们有优势
We have an advantage over them.
你了解她 而我了解你
You know her and I know you.
你认为自己是犹太人吗
Do you consider yourself Jewish?
我爸是半个犹太人
My father was half Jewish.
我看到你的档案里说你是被领养的
I read in your file that you were adopted.
这有关系吗
Is that relevant?
你知道你的亲生父母是谁吗
Do you know who your biological parents were?
你由母亲抚养长大并从小就是基♥督♥徒
Were you brought up Christian by your mother?
算是吧
To some extent.
我们应该借用这一点
We should develop that.
当他们把她分配给我的时候
When they assigned her to me,
她在莱比锡的外♥围♥
she was working out of Leipzig,
做一些基础性工作
doing basic stuff.
把她送到德黑兰
It was my idea to send her to Tehran,
德黑兰:伊朗首都
去核部门工作是我的主意
get her into the nuclear division.
下午好
说服总部并不容易
It wasn't easy to convince HQ.
作为一名摩萨德特工
She did have a very unusual biography
她确实有一段非同寻常的经历
for a Mossad operative.
她出生于伦敦
Born in London.
她爸是英国公民
Her father, a British citizen.
她妈是德国人 基♥督♥教浸礼会教♥徒♥
Her mother, German, a Christian Baptist,
在瑞秋12岁时去世了
who died when Rachel was 12.
我不太记得伦敦的事了
I don't remember much of London.
我以为我记得的那些事
What I think I remember
很可能是后来看照片才知道的
is probably from pictures I saw later.
我六岁的时候我家搬到了波士顿
We moved to Boston when I was six,
十二岁的时候我家搬到了加拿大
Canada when I was twelve.
我妈那时开始了化疗
That's when my mom started chemo.
那你到底是哪里人
So where are you from?
让我觉得稍微有点像家的地方
Only place I've ever felt at home,
就是以色列
at least for a moment, is Israel.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
知道吗 我妈过去总说起这个地方
You know, my mom always used to talk about it.
70年代她在以色列集体农场当过志愿者
She volunteered in a kibbutz there in the '70s.
这对当时的德国人来说是件大事
It was a big thing for Germans to do at that time.
你在那里生活过吗
Have you ever lived there?
她当时在跟一个
She was in a relationship
她在伦敦认识的以色列医学生谈恋爱
with an Israeli medical student she'd met in London.
那是她第一次来这个国家
That was her first time in the country.
他们分手后 她留下来了
When they split up, she stayed.
她不知道该干什么 就像个流浪者
She had no real plans. She was kind of a drifter.
当她延长工作签证时
When she extended her work visa,
组织中有人注意到了她
someone in the organization noticed.
应该说 她立刻引起了注意
I mean, she immediately attracted attention,
有护照
passports,
懂当地语言
language skills.
在任何地方都无牵无挂
A lack of any center or real roots anywhere.
我想捐款