If we...
如果我们参加了这个会议 你就会明白
If we were in that meeting, you would understand
你所做的有多么重要
the significance of what you've done
大家对此都很感激
and how everyone appreciates it.
你应对突发♥情♥况的能力
I am really impressed
真是让我印象深刻
by your ability to cope with unexpected situations.
这就是我们能让你独自在那里的原因
That's the reason we're able to let you be out there alone.
你的希伯来语怎么样
How's your Hebrew?
什么
What?
一团糟
It's shit.
我一讲希伯来语他们就取笑我
They take the piss out of me when I speak it,
所以我不说
so I don't.
这就是他们把你指派给我的原因吗
Is that why they assigned you to me?
因为是外来人
The outsiders?
一个住在德国的英国籍犹太人
A British Jew living in Germany.
为别的国家效力
Working for a country that's not his.
一个和以色列的事业联♥系♥如此微弱的人
How does someone with such a tenuous connection to Israel
是怎么逐渐成为
to the cause, get to be at the heart
最敏感行动的核心
of one of the most sensitive operations?
不是微弱 绝对不是微弱
Not tenuous. Not tenuous.
是与众不同
Unusual.
你在做他们过去一直在做的
You're all doing what they've been doing
事情
all along.
把她当成是个可利用的外国人
Thinking of her a foreigner
而且不是我们中一员
that we can use and not one of us.
是吗
Am i?
她没有接触过敏感的区域
She didn't get to a sensitive place.
因为她的存在 那里变成了一个敏感的区域
It became a sensitive place because she was there.
我们当时在向伊朗政♥府♥贩卖♥♥
We were selling the Iranian Government
核技术
nuclear technology.
有缺陷的组件
Defective components.
安装着追踪设备的组件
Components with tracking devices.
因为她 那里成了核心活动区
It became the central arena because of her.
因为我们 因为我与她的工作
Because of us. Because of my work with her.
你怀孕多久了
其他人知道这件事吗
你知道要花多少钱吗
你以前怀过孕吗
该死
Fuck.
还记得我们在尼亚瓦兰的派对吗
Remember when we were at the party in Niavaran?
我跳舞的时
When I was dancing,
你在和一位穿金色裙子的女士说话
you were talking to this lady in a gold dress.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我有点事情想问她
I wanted to ask her something.
我不认识这些人
I don't know these people.
你不认识他们吗
You don't know them?
你确定
You sure?
也许他们是纳瑟的朋友
Maybe they are friends of Nawser's.
我不知道
I don't know.
你刚才在问什么
What are you asking?
冷静点
Hey, calm down.
我们会到那里的
We're gonna get there.
好
Yeah.
你看起来很帅
You look very nice.
你的发型很完美
Your hair is perfect.
你在干什么呢 住手
What are you doing? Stop it.
别这样
Stop it...
无论你做什么
Whatever you do,
别和我的姐♥妹♥们♥说话 好吗
don't speak to my sisters. All right?
别理她们 真的 别听她们说什么
No, I'm serious. Don't even listen to them.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你好
Hi.
-很高兴见到你 -初次见面很高兴
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
你好
Hello.
这是瑞秋
This is Rachel.
瑞秋 这是罗亚和纳西姆.
Rachel, this is Roya, Nasim.
-希瓦 我妹 -很高兴见到你
- Shiva, my sister. - Nice to meet you.
这是玛丽亚姆 法里德的妻子.
This is Maryam, Farid's wife.
法里德是我哥
Farid is my older brother.
他在 那里
He is, uh... over there.
好了 我得过去一下 好吗
Okay, uh, I have to go for one minute, okay?
你好 很高兴终于见到你了
Hi. So glad to finally meet you.
我们都以为他把你藏起来了
We thought he was hiding you.
-你是加拿大人吗 -对
- You are from Canada, right? - Yes.
别理他们 他们总这样
Don't mind them, they always do that.
她问 你是不是在阿里的学校教书
She asks if you teach at Ali's school?
是 你是阿里的妈妈
Yes. Oh, you're Ali's mom?
她说 阿里告诉她
She says that Ali told her
你下午有时会辅♥导♥他功课
that you teach him sometimes afternoon.
所以她想谢谢你
Hm. So she wants to thank you.
他是个好孩子
He's a great kid.
你知道那是谁吗
You know who is that, right?
不知道 我应该知道吗
No, should I?
她是法哈德的前妻
Farhad's ex-wife.
她在这里我并不惊讶
Well, I'm not surprised she's here.
因为她的家族是新郎的朋友
Because her family is friends with the groom.
她和法哈德 非常难看的离婚
She and Farhad... very bad divorce.
他在问她是否愿意
He is asking if she would marry him
为了1000金币
for 1,000 gold coins
和一辆装满鲜花的车嫁给他
and a truck full of flowers.
梅里耶 就像是新郎给新娘的一个礼物
The Meriye, it's like a gift from the groom to the bride.
她随时都可以要它
She can ask it whenever she wants.
她在第三次后回答
She answers after the third time.
她说 "在我父母
She says, "With the permission of my parents
和我祖父母的准许下 我愿意"
and my grandparents... Yes."
你没告诉过我你离过婚
You didn't tell me you were divorced.
我不想说这件事
I don't like to speak of it.
你之前知道她会来吗
Did you know she was gonna be here?
这就是你希望我来的原因吗
Is that why you wanted me to come?
我不介意
I don't mind.
我就想让她知道你已经有女朋友了
I want her to know you're taken.
不仅是她 不是 而是她整个家族
It's not just her, no. It's her whole family.
他们 他们不停地给我打电♥话♥
They... They don't stop calling me.
你玩得开心吗
Are you having a good time?
是
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
你为什么和你哥吵架
Why did you argue with your brother?
他更年长
He's older.
你知道 在伊朗 这很重要
You understand. In Iran, that matters.
所以他
So he is, uh...
他负责家族企业
He's in charge of the family company and...
而他总不在 是我在干所有的活
He's always away. I do all the work.
不知为什么 他仍然
And somehow, still, he managed to
当我是名雇员
treat me like an employee.
我不想说这个 来吧
I don't want to talk about this. Come on.
你想要点什么 我去给你拿茶
You want something? I get you chai,
牛轧糖 我给你拿 没关系
gaz... I serve you. It's okay.
不 不用 真的
No. No, really.
我得跟你说件事
I have to tell you something.
我明天要坐飞机去看我爸
I have to fly tomorrow to visit my father.
你三个周前去过欧洲
You went to Europe about three weeks ago.
我知道 我知道 但
I know. I know, but, um...
他得了肾结石
They found some stones in his kidney
现在正在做某类治疗
and, he's doing some sort of treatment.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我刚刚知道
I just learned.
我觉得他会没事 但是你知道
I think he's gonna be okay. But, you know...
我应该去
I should go.
你不经常提起他
You don't speak of him very much, you know.
你出身于一个好的家庭 你不会明白
You're from a good family. You wouldn't understand.
我父亲 非常冷漠
He's very cold, my father.
他一直都是这样
Always has been.
哪怕在我母亲去世后