Always happens to me.
是楼上的那个人
It's the man from the upstairs.
他的儿子是个罪犯
His son is a criminal.
他经常躲在这里
He often comes here to hide.
喂
Hello?
今晚有个聚会
There's a party tonight.
就是我之前提到的那种
Like the one I told you of.
你会来吗
Will you come?
那种啊
Just like that, huh?
我来接你
I will pick you up.
我的朋友想见见你
My friends want to meet you.
我不知道自己可以穿成那样
I didn't know I could dress like that.
你们好啊
Hey!
这是我朋友瑞秋
This is my friend Rachel.
瑞秋 这位是阿尔梅恩
Rachel, this is Aarmeen.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
-这位是碧塔 -很高兴认识你
- This is Bita. - Nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah.
她说什么
What?
这些是我儿时的朋友
These are my childhood friends,
-纳瑟和卓娅 -很高兴认识你
- Nawser and Zoya. - Nice to meet you.
这就是瑞秋吗 我是萨拉姆
This is Rachel? Salaam.
欢迎 很高兴认识你
Welcome. Nice to meet you.
不 我不想要这个
Oh, I don't want that.
不 不 真的不要
No, no, really.
瑞秋
Rachel.
每个人都吃了
Everyone does.
-不 我不用了 -就吃一片
- No, I'm, I'm good. - Just one.
如果你坚持的话 那我走了
If you insist, I'm leaving.
好吧
Okay.
再来一杯吗
Another one?
这是我第一次在伊朗喝酒
It's my first time having alcohol in Iran.
喝酒在这里是违法的 对吧
Drinking is illegal here, right?
卖♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥的人那里也有酒卖♥♥
Your ecstasy dealer is also your alcohol dealer.
像这个戴帽子的家伙 他们跳舞
Like this guy with the hat, they dance.
我也跳
I'll go.
早上好
Good morning.
这是你哥哥吗
Is this your brother?
是真的吗 伊朗的周末只有星期五
你关心个什么
What do you care?
星期六和星期天都是正常工作日
你父亲给大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥了
Your father called the embassy.
开始问一些问题
Started asking questions.
所以我不得不和他谈谈
So I had to talk to him.
解释一切
Explain everything.
你做了什么
You did what?
托马斯 这是私事 好吗
That's private, Thomas, all right?
而且根本他妈不关你的事
And that's none of your goddamn business.
他告诉我你不是被收养的
He told me you're not adopted.
那只是个游戏 托马斯
That was just a game, Thomas.
我小时候常玩的愚蠢游戏
A stupid game I used to play as a teenager.
没什么的
It's nothing.
你在档案里填的是你是被收养的
You said in your file that you're adopted.
我不是有意说谎的
I didn't mean to lie.
这只是我和朋友在学校过去常说的话
It's just something my friend and I used to say in school.
我相信在某个地方肯定有记录
And I'm sure it was written somewhere.
所以我只是下意识的就
So I just automatically--
所以从十几岁到现在
So from a teenager till now,
一名成年女性
a grown woman,
你还在说你是被收养的吗
you are still saying you are adopted?
-那又怎样 -那又怎样
- So what? - So what?
你跟我说你是被收养的
You told me you're adopted.
基本上等于跟这个组织说
You basically told this organization
你是被收养的
that you are adopted.
我刚开始为摩萨德工作时
When I started working for the Mossad,
所有我要做的就是
all I did was...
他们只是用我的名字在柏林租公♥寓♥
They just used my name to rent apartments in Berlin.
好吗 我从没想过我会走这么远
All right? I never imagined it would go this far.
那只是个愚蠢的谎言
It was just a stupid lie.
你现在还在这么说
That you're still telling now.
-对 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
对此我没什么好说的
I don't have anything else to say to that.
天啊 你甚至一点也不在意
God, and you don't even seem bothered
首先 你没有把
that, one, you didn't inform
你为我们工作的事告诉你的家人
family member of your association with us,
这一点你说过会去做的
which you said you would do.
第二 你在个人背景很重要的方面
And, two, you've lied about something pretty major
撒了谎
to do with your background.
现在 这份工作就是
Now, this job is all about
对你应该信任的人
being able to be completely honest
要完全坦诚
with the people you're supposed to trust.
你可以对全世界撒谎
You can lie to the world,
但在这里 你要说实话
but in here, you tell the truth.
对这个组织 你要说实话
To this organization, you tell the truth.
对我 你要说实话
And to me, you tell the truth.
因此即使像这样无关紧要的小细节
'Cause even shitty, little details like this,
都很重要
it all matters,
因为我必须相信你
because I have to trust you.
我必须完全信任你
I have to completely trust you.
你说得对
You're right.
我和法哈德睡了
I'm sleeping with Farhad.
你说什么
You're what?
我和他睡过了
I slept with him.
我现在还在与他睡 但
I mean I'm still sleeping with him, but...
你应该是担任他的私人教师
You were just supposed to tutor him!
你没报告过这个
You didn't report this.
我现在就在报告
I'm reporting it now.
那是个关键时刻
That was a key moment.
我们突然意识到我们无法完全控制她
We suddenly realized we couldn't control her fully.
她想让我们知道这点
And she wanted to make that point.
她就像是 "我想和谁睡
She was like, "If I wanna sleep with the guy,
就和谁睡" 那里有她的生活
I'll sleep with the guy." She had a life there.
所以你会怎么做
So what do you do?
你就任由她那样我行我素吗
You let her dictate like that?
你是容忍♥一段
You tolerate a relationship
你完全无法掌控的关系
you have absolutely no handle on?
还是把她撤出来 前功尽弃
Or you pull her out? Lose everything?
你会怎么做
What do you do?
大家注意
我们的首要目标是卖♥♥给伊朗不完全的核技术
那是我们的首要任务 所以大家别分心
同意 再找一家像拉扎维电子那样
和伊朗政♥府♥业务往来频繁的公♥司♥
我们无法容忍♥这种发展
特别是她不参与
Especially not with her.
什么叫“她不参与”
What do you mean "not with her"?
她只应该给那个人上私人课
She was just supposed to give the guy private lessons.
我们都知道她应该干什么
We all know what she was supposed to do.
问题是
The question is what...
停 停 别吵了
别说了
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
他们开始怀疑我了吗
Are they gonna start doubting me?
当然不会
Of course not.
他们只是不喜欢惊喜
They just don't like surprises.
你真是擅长锲而不舍
You're so good at giving away nothing.
你带他去你公♥寓♥了吗
Did you bring him to your apartment?
不 我们参加派对然后回了他的住处
No, we went to a party and back to his place.
和我说说他的事
So tell me something about him.
他妆画得比我浓
He wears more cosmetics than I do.
我们开始接近拉扎维电子时
Razavi Electronics
它是家合法公♥司♥
was a legit company when we started.
法哈德·拉扎维
Farhad Razavi,
我们以为他是一个小人物
we took him for a lightweight,
一个有钱的花♥花♥公♥子♥
a rich playboy.
但我们发现当伊朗人