You know, even after my mother died,
就剩我和他相依为命
it was just him and me, and...
他对我非常严格
He was very strict.
嘲讽我做过的每一件事
Ridiculed everything I did, you know?
我觉得我必须一直撒谎
I felt like I had to lie all the time and...
我开始活在自己的想象中
And I would start living in my head.
我一度感到非常愤怒
I got so angry at one point,
甚至在我母亲去世后 我想的都是
even after my mother died that I'd...
"你怎么可以嫁给他"
say, "How could you marry him?"
怎么可以 嫁给了他却又
You know? How could you marry him and just...
把我丢给他
leave me with him.
你将飞往伊朗边境附近的土耳其地区
You're flying to Turkey next to the Iranian border.
我的小队会接应你
My team will join.
你需要开车押送一批货物入境
You're going to drive a payload into the country.
-我开车吗 -没错
- Drive? - Mm-hm.
走山路
Through the mountains.
运送的是什么东西
What's the payload?
五台装置
Five devices.
芙罗拉·海利斯
Flora Halles.
德国考古学家
German archeologist.
和你年纪相仿 体型相似
Same age as you. Similar build.
在伊朗工作过数次
She's worked in Iran multiple times.
把东西送到德黑兰之前
That will be your cover
你就用这个身份
until you drop the car in Tehran.
载着炸♥弹♥去伊朗
Driving bombs into Iran?
你的职责是保护我
It's your job to protect me
让我不用做我不该做的事
from things I shouldn't be doing.
老天 开个车而已
God, it's a simple drive
更何况这条路线我们经常跑
on a route that we often use.
不会有事的
It shouldn't be a big deal.
当然有
It's a fucking huge deal!
因为我不该做这个
Because I shouldn't be doing this.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你想离开伊朗吗
You wanna leave Iran?
你派个女人过去
You sent a woman there,
做这做那
and everything's about that.
但是从来没人讨论或说起过
But it's never discussed or spoken about.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我怀孕了 托马斯
I'm pregnant, Thomas.
对此你也有操作指令吗
You have a protocol for that?
你之前怎么不说
Why didn't you say anything?
我不想让他们说三道四
I don't want it on their feed.
不想让这帮蠢货议论这事
I don't want all these fucking people to discuss it.
我需要你的帮助 托马斯
I need your help, Thomas.
私底下的帮助
Quietly.
-瑞秋 我必须上报这件事 -不行
- Rachel, I have to report this. - You can't.
他们会炒了你
They're gonna yank you.
他们只是需要一个借口
They're just looking for an excuse.
那你为什么要告诉我
Well, so why are you even telling me?
为什么
Why?
你简直是 你觉得是为什么
You're unbelievable. What do you think I'm doing?
我是以朋友的身份在跟你说
I'm talking to you as a friend.
谢谢
Thanks.
-柯林太太 请跟我来 -好的
所以她让你为她撒谎
So she got you to lie for her
然后你就这么做了
and you proceeded with it?
特工们经常做这种事
Ops are always doing that sort of stuff.
"证明你站在我这边"之类的
"Prove you're on my side" kind of thing.
她希望我为了她违规
She wanted me to transgress for her.
-你是在淡化这事的严重性吗 -淡化
- Aren't you downplaying this? - Downplaying it?
我知道自己走在一条小路上
You know I was on a path...
我当时就知道
I knew right then and there
我的整个职业生涯都会毁在这上
it could destroy my whole career.
可你还是照做了
And yet you did it.
没错 我是照做了
Yes, I did it.
她怎么样了
还行
Okay.
你们为什么要在杜塞尔多夫再待几天
她有点私事需要处理
She had some personal stuff to take care of.
你告诉她我们要直接接触法哈德了吗
Have you told her we're gonna run Farhad directly?
你真的觉得现在是告诉她的好时机吗
And do you really think that now is a good time to tell her?
她需要时间去适应
She'll need some time to get used to the idea.
你能保证当她意识到自己被撤出行动
Can you guarantee she'll help recruit him
还会帮我们招募法哈德吗
once she realizes she's on her way out?
-什么 -不用看他
- Sorry... - No need to look at him.
看着我 我要当"照常营业"的领导了
Look at me. I'm gonna head "Business as Usual"
下个月开始上任
starting next month.
别告诉别人
Just don't tell anyone.
还没有公布
Hasn't been announced yet.
把她从任务中撤出来的决定改变了一切
The decision to pull her out changed everything.
否则她不会接到
She would never have been given
去土耳其边境这样的任务
the Turkey Border Mission otherwise.
就好像他们想告诉告诉她 和我
It was as if they wanted to signal to her, to me,
该翻篇了
that this chapter was over.
这是古拉尔
This is Gulal.
他和另外一名司机会在这里等你
He and another driver will wait for you at this point.
地点已经在你的GPS上了
It's in your GPS.
就在这口井边
Right here by this well.
他希望你主动走过去
He'd want to see that you came alone.
暗号♥是"伊朗的考古学很不错"
The code is, "Archeology is good in Iran."
他们会开车带你走山路
They'll drive you through the mountains
进入伊朗境内
to the Iranian side.
从这里开始走山路
Off-road through here.
没有实体的国境线
There's no physical borders.
他来自我们信任的一个库尔德走私犯家族
He's from a family of Kurdish smugglers we trust.
我们已经计算好了行动时间
We timed the operation
帮你避开伊朗边境巡逻队
so you won't intercept the Iranian Border Patrol.
但 如果你遇上了
But, if you do,
他们会处理
they'll deal with it.
他们会把你藏起来 贿赂巡逻队
They'll hide you. Bribe them.
他们一直都是这样做的
They do it all the time.
好的
All right.
两颗在这侧车门 三颗在另一侧
Two on this door, three on the other.
我把钥匙留在车里吗
Do I leave the keys in the car?
对
Yes.
那边有人接应 我们从那边拿
The people pick it up. We'll take it from there.
一切顺利
Good luck.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
What's your name? Hey!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-别动 -"在伊朗很好"
- No! - "Good at Iran."
"伊朗的考古学很不错"
"Archeology good in Iran."
那边就是伊朗了
Iran.
怎么了
What is it?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
伊朗军队
Army Iran.
伊朗军队
Army Iran.
走 走 快走
Go, go, go.
去哪里
Go where?
来这边
Go here.
-这边 -我不进去
- Go here! - I'm not going in there.
-进去 -我才不要进去
- Go here. - I'm not going in there!
快进来 有伊朗军队
Go here. Army Iran.
快过来 快 快点
Go here, go! Go here!
滚出去
Get out.
滚 别进来
Get... No!
不要
No!
停车 停车
Stop the car! Stop the car!
停下
Stop the...
妈的
Damn.