I came here to try and get you out of this.
把电♥话♥放在桌上
Keep the phone on the table.
你提供的解决方案是唯一的解决方案
The solution you're offering is the only solution.
你是来找她的 这是事实 利用这点
You came for her. It's the truth. Use it.
我知道 乔 我会的
I know, Joe. I will.
你父亲的事我很难过
I'm sorry to hear about your father.
记得有一次你给他打电♥话♥我有多生气吗
Do you remember how angry I got once when you called him?
事实上 我觉得那很可笑
Truth is it really made me laugh.
为什么
Why?
他是个典型的
He was such a...
英国自♥由♥主义者
British liberal.
一个 古板的历史学家
You know, stuffy historian.
憎恨以色列 或类似的看法
Hated Israel. The idea of it.
我能想象他会有怎样的反应
I can just imagine what his reaction was like.
他很吓人
He was pretty scary.
你想干什么 瑞秋
What do you want, Rachel?
我叫安
My name is Ann.
你想干什么 安
What do you want, Ann?
托马斯 我昨天给你打电♥话♥
Thomas, I called you yesterday
是因为我知道他们会把你牵扯进来
because I knew they would pull you into this.
我真的很高兴你能来
I'm really glad you're here.
我去了瑞士
I went to Switzerland.
租了个保险箱
I set up safe deposit boxes
把"照常营业" 的相关情报都放在里面
with information about "Business as Usual."
我只预付了一个月的租金
They're paid in advance for one month only.
如果他们需要的话 这是证明
Here's proof if they need it.
如果月底前还不去续租金
If they're not paid by the end of the month...
内容将会被公开
The content will be made public.
我想退出 托马斯
I want out, Thomas.
我不想再为他们工作了
I don't wanna work for them anymore.
我不想向他们报告 也不想做年度测谎
I didn't wanna report to them or do annual polygraphs.
我不干了
I'm done.
我想让你帮我去和他们谈放了法哈德
And I want you to help me negotiate Farhad's freedom.
一步一步地把他救出来
Extricate him step-by-step.
我只和你谈
And I'll only follow up with you.
一旦救出他
Once that's done,
我会告诉你银行的详细信息和保险箱号♥码
I'll give you the bank details and the safe numbers.
听着 你知道我没有兴趣
Listen, you know I have no interest
公开这些情报
in exposing any of this information.
让他们明白这一点
Make them understand.
你在德国到处跑
You're running around Germany,
你以为他们不会在欧洲领土上动手
assuming that they won't act on European soil.
你错了
Well, you're wrong.
他们变得越来越绝望
They're getting desperate.
你是个局外人 是个外国人
You're an outsider, you're a foreigner.
你不是真正的以色列人 或真正的犹太人
You're not really Israeli or really Jewish.
一点关系都没有
Got no formal tie.
对他们来说 你只是个
To them, you're just a British citizen
在科隆猝死的英国公民
who's suddenly gonna drop dead in Cologne.
我现在还没死
I haven't so far.
他们还在等我劝你放弃这样做
Then they're waiting for me to talk you out.
他们不敢
They won't dare.
他们会谈判的
They'll negotiate.
他们会杀了你 甚至没人知道
They'll hit you, and no one will ever know.
你会知道
You'll know.
-你信她那些威胁的话吗 -完全相信
-斯特凡准备好了吗 -在路上了
托马斯 我一生都在按别人的要求做事
Look, Thomas. All my life, I've done things thinking...
我只是觉得
I just feel like
我自己从来没有做过任何决定
I've never really made a decision that's just mine.
就这样吧
And this is it.
这是我的决定
This is my decision.
即使接下来的五分钟内我可能会被枪杀
Even if I'm gonna get shot in the next five minutes,
他没法劝她放弃任何事
-他都没试过 -我们不能放她离开
我还是会这么做
I still did this.
别让她离开桌子 和她谈条件
Don't let her leave the table. Make the offer.
如果她走了 我们将被迫采取行动
If she walks, we'll be forced to act.
把电♥话♥放下
Put the phone down.
他们知道这个交易 托马斯
They know the deal. Thomas,
别放她走
don't let her walk.
他们是来找我的
They're here for me.
托马斯 你到底在干什么
Thomas, what the hell are you doing?
马上让开
Get out of the way right now!
快跑
Run!