招募人员认为她渴望加入
The recruiter got a sense that she was eager to belong.
渴望做一些有意义的事情
Eager to do something significant.
名字是瑞秋 柯林
我们给了她一本有效的澳大利亚护照
We gave her a fully authenticated Australian passport.
并为她建立了一个全新的身份
Built her a whole new identity around that.
小时候在悉尼 在加拿大长大
Early years near Sydney, growing up in Canada.
她在莱比锡花了一年时间构建这个身份
She spent a year in Leipzig establishing that identity.
她对外的身份是教英语和法语老师
Her cover, an English and French teacher.
你好
Hello.
你的推荐信已经准备好了
抱歉 这么匆忙就离职了
-没关系 随时欢迎回来 -谢谢
她的第一个任务
Her first assignment
是获得德黑兰当地
was to get a work permit in Tehran,
一所语言学校的工作许可证
sponsored by a local language school there.
对一个摩萨德特工而言 职业生涯中
For a Mossad operative to enter Iran so early
这么早就到伊朗工作并不常见
in their career is unusual,
但我对她有信心
but I had confidence in her.
卫生棉条
这让你不自在吗
This making you uncomfortable?
不会
Mm-mm.
初筛大约30秒
Primary screening is about 30 seconds.
如果你被评为次等 就要花几个小时
If you got a secondary, that's hours.
次等可能是由于紧张
A secondary can be triggered by nervousness
或任何不一致的地方
or any kind of inconsistency.
所以行李 停留时间
So luggage, length of stay,
职业 机票舱位
profession, ticket class,
这些都必须相符
they all have to match.
你不应该看起来像刚走出购物中心
You shouldn't look like you've just stepped out of a mall.
你和你♥爸♥有多亲密
How close are you to your father?
为什么这么问 你什么意思
Why? What do you mean?
你应该在无故离开前
You should always establish cover
向至亲交代好离开的理由
with close family members before unusual absences.
我们并不亲密
Oh, we're not close.
一样的
Still.
怎么了
What?
好
All right.
行 我会的
I'll do it, fine.
你一个人住吗
You live alone, don't you?
你怎么知道
Do I?
我不知道
Hmm, I don't know.
你总是在周末安排会议
You always schedule meetings on weekends.
你的上一任就从不这样
Your predecessor never did.
我想如果对你来说这是份全天候的工作
Well, I think if it is 24-7 for you,
那对我也一样
then it should be for me, too.
所以就算你是结婚了也会在周末来看我吗
So even if you were married, you'd see me on a weekend?
我今晚大概会睡不着
I'm probably not gonna sleep tonight.
你会做得很好
You're gonna do great.
你是最适合这个任务的人
You're the best person for this assignment.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
他们又让我们等
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
在德黑兰有认识的人吗
Know anybody in Tehran?
没有
No, uh...
我跟我的雇主发过邮件
I e-mailed with the person who hired me.
你要住在哪里
You are staying where?
埃斯特格尔酒店
Hotel Esteghlal.
等等
Hey!
你说什么
I'm sorry?
都是新衣服
New?
一部分是
Oh, some.
我去柏林时把行李弄丢了
I lost my luggage on my flight to Berlin.
喂
Hello?
你好 柯林小姐
Hello, Miss Currin.
我们的水疗中心是开放的
Our spa is open and
您可以随意使用
at your disposal.
我们还想告知您我们有各种饮品
We also want to let you know that we have all kinds of drinks.
不只是菜单上的那些
Not just what's in the menu,
有各种饮品
all kinds of drinks.
那晚我睡不着
I couldn't sleep that night.
我想象着他们冲进来 把我拖出去
I imagined them entering, dragging me out.
我想象着被绞死
I imagined being hanged.
我记得我在想 我独自一人
I remember thinking, I'm all alone.
只有我
You know, it's just me
和全世界
and the rest of the world.
所有人都知道我是谁
Everybody must know who I am.
他们肯定知道
How could they not?
然后我意识到
And then I realized,
因为我正站在那里偷♥窥♥ 所以
as I was standing there, peeping, that...
我没有什么可藏的
I had nothing to hide.
我只是个来这里教书的人
You know I was just that person who came here to teach.
就这样
That's it.
没别的了
Nothing else.
我决定不再害怕
I just decided I wasn't gonna be afraid.
那是个临时工作许可证
That's a temporary work permit.
把你所有的收据归档 报告我来写
Okay, file all your receipts, I'll handle the reports.
休息几天
Take a couple of days off.
你做得很好
You did good.
好
Okay.
那是什么香水
What's that perfume?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
不是你常用的那个
It's not the one you left with.
她要长♥期♥去伊朗
Was it clear at this point
这一点当时明确了吗
that she was going to go long-term to Iran?
没
No.
她在那里认识了些人
She made some contacts there
而且她在语言学校很受欢迎
and was liked at the language school.
但我需要她先参与其中一个大行动
But I needed her to be part of one of the big operations first.
我需要高层人物注意到她
I needed the higher-ups to pay attention to her.
安吉拉 这是斯特凡
Angela, this is Stefan.
斯特凡 这是安吉拉
Stefan, Angela.
在杜塞尔多夫呆一晚
Staying one night in Düsseldorf,
买♥♥东西 等飞机
for shopping and waiting for a flight.
你的房♥间是507
Your room number is 507.
已经办好入住
Already checked in.
你真的不会说希伯来语吗
You really don't speak any Hebrew?
你会说吗
What's it to you?
斯特凡的掩护工作做得很糟糕
Stefan is really lousy at cover work.
所以别让他开口
So don't let him open his mouth.
安全摄像头的布局
Security cameras and the layout
在这里 这里 这里 和那里
is here, here, here, and there.
这是我们能接入摄像头的时间表
This is a time table when we can access them.
-还有大厅 -坐这里吗
- And the lobby, - Here?
如果坐在这里 你什么都能一目了然
if you sit here, you have the best view.
晚上好 我想要一杯杰克和一杯红酒
杰克丹尼威士忌 世界十大名酒之一
我们要在这个酒吧呆多久
How long are we supposed to stay at the bar?
你说了算
That's your call.
只要那里的人注意到你就行
Just long enough for people there to get a sense of your presence.
我们聊聊吧
Aren't we supposed to talk?
聊一会吧
Even a little?
这是安东·奥斯卡
This is Anton oöska.
他从90年代起就一直帮助伊朗
He's been helping Iran since the '90s.
进行铀浓缩计划
Uranium enrichment program.
这是我们仅有的一张他的照片
That's the only photo we have of him.
可能是15年前拍的
It was probably taken 15 years ago.
确认身份至关重要
Positive ID is crucial.
如果他今晚在酒吧
If he's in the bar tonight,
你去接近他
you will be closest to him.
会有另一组用长焦镜头进行交叉验证
There'll be another team cross-validating with telephoto lenses.
你练习得怎么样
How was your practice?
挺好
It was good.
当我走到这个角落的时候
Uh, when I went to this corner,
人们通常都站在这里
people usually stood here.