of tracking the coming and going of Reza Vahidi.
-国防部长吗 -对
- The Minister of Defense. - Yeah.
她知道吗
Did she know that? Did...
她知道她在跟踪谁吗
Did she know who she was tracking?
她不知道
She had no idea.
在执行了六个月
After six months carrying out
这样小的 不连贯的任务之后
small, disconnected missions like this,
我觉得她的日常生活已设定
I felt that her routines were set.
她的掩护身份很稳定 她也很稳定
That her cover was stable. That she was stable.
她已准备好了下一项任务
She was ready for the next thing.
那时我们决定去接近拉扎维电子
That's when we decided to approach Razavi Electronics.
法哈德·拉扎维
Farhad Razavi.
"钱包
"The wallet...
不见了"
is gone."
"三个硬币
"Three coins...
不见了
Are. ...are missing."
"所有人
"Everyone...
都
Are... Is.
-在这里" -但是"所有人"是很多人
- is here." - But "everyone" are many people.
实际上这是个很好的问题 希林
It's actually a really good question, Shirin.
有人知道为什么要用单数而不是复数吗
Does anybody know why it's "is" and not "are"?
-阿里 -是
- Ali? - Mm?
你知道吗
You know?
要去办公室吗
等会 我得和他一起等 他舅迟到了
-我可以陪他 -真的吗
-当然 别担心 -谢谢
跟我来
Come with me.
我舅舅法哈德 他有一辆宝马
My Uncle Farhad, he has a BMW.
-真的吗 -是
- Wow, really? - Mm-hm.
那好吧
All right, well.
我们来看看谁会先看到他
Let's see who gets to spot him first.
好啊
Okay.
瑞秋
我们在夏洛特家办了个复活节派对 她有酒
我尽量去
他来了
There he is.
好
Well.
-再见 -再见 阿里
- Goodbye! - Bye, Ali!
对不起 我迟到了
I am sorry I am late.
我妹妹 她刚刚才打电♥话♥给我
My sister, she called me just now.
没关系
No problem.
你放学后帮阿里补习吗
You've worked with Ali after school?
是 一周两次
Yeah, twice a week.
你也可以教一对一的课吧
You give the one-to-one lesson, too?
一对一的课 可以
One-on-one lessons, yeah.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait.
我叫法哈德
My name is Farhad.
我是瑞秋 很高兴认识你
I'm Rachel. Nice to meet you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我觉得你的英语非常好
I think your English is pretty good.
不 我
No, I, uh...
我经常在欧洲工作
I've worked in Europe a lot.
我想
I want to...
我想放松一下
I want to be loose.
就是 自♥由♥
You know, free.
你想"放松"
You want to be "loose"?
你明白吗
You see?
我现在把阿里送到我妹妹家去
I'm going to drop Ali to my sister's now.
也许等一会你可以给我上课
Uh, maybe you can give me lesson later?
对不起 我今天真的很忙
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm really busy here today.
明天呢
Tomorrow?
安排给法哈德·拉扎维上课
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
跟我讲讲你自己
Tell me about yourself.
不 钱我的付 我决定什么我们谈
No, no, no, uh... I pay, I decide what we talk.
"我付钱 应该我决定我们谈什么"
"I'm paying, I should decide what we talk about."
即使你不打算有礼貌
If you're going to be impolite,
至少你的表达要正确
at least express yourself correctly.
好吧
Okay.
我付钱 所以应该我决定我们谈什么
I'm paying, so I should decide what we talk about.
很好
Very good.
好的 谢谢
Oh, yes, please. Thank you. Yes.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
这会帮我了解你的需求是什么
It'll help me to find out what your needs are.
你在伊朗 多久
You are in Iran, how long?
一段时间了
A while.
你没知道不要问这样的问题吗
You did not learn not to ask questions like that?
"难道你不知道不要问这样的问题吗"
"Haven't you learned not to ask questions like that?"
"难道你不知道不要问这样的问题吗"
"Haven't you learned not to ask questions like that?"
你想谈什么
What do you wanna talk about?
和我聊聊你自己
Tell me about yourself.
你问就行吗
That's okay?
-是 -真的吗
- Mm-hm. - Really?
你就随便为自己编个规定吗
You just make up the rules that suit you?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这里的规定就是为我而定的
The rules here are invented to suit me.
所以
So...
告诉我
Tell me something.
一些你私人的事情
Something personal.
私人的
Personal, um...
我是被收养的
I was adopted.
我的父母并不是我的亲生父母
My parents are not my biological parents.
你出生在哪里
You're born where?
我在澳大利亚出生
I was born in Australia.
但我很小的时候就离开了
But we left when I was young.
六岁
Six.
我在温哥华长大
I grew up in Vancouver.
你真幸运
You are lucky.
你在不同的地方生活过
You lived in different places.
其实 你知道
Yeah, well, you know...
我非常羡慕有家的人
I'm jealous of people that have a home.
有自己的家
Place.
有从小就认识的朋友
Friends they know since childhood.
那你为什么来这里
So why are you here?
我之前在来比锡教书
I was teaching in Leipzig.
但说实话 真的 真的很无聊
But honestly, it was really, really boring and...
说不清
I don't know.
你知道吗
You know?
德黑兰 这里有些特质我真的很喜欢
Tehran, there's something I really like here.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what it is?
这里所有的人都有很多秘密
The people here all have many secrets.
是吗
Do they?
伊朗的规矩太多了
There's too many rules in Iran.
所以
So...
如果 如果你想喝酒
If, uh... If you want to drink,
你就得偷偷地
you keep it secret.
你娶了个女人 如果她
You marry a woman who is a...
你懂的 不是处♥女♥
You understand. She, she had sex.
你就得保密
You keep it secret.
如果你去参加一个聚会
If you go to a party
或是什么很有争议文化活动
or a cultural thing too controversial,
也得保密
keep it secret.
你不想在斋月期间禁食
You don't want to fast during Ramadan?
那就偷偷地吃
Eat in secret.
这就是这里的生活方式
It's the way of life here.
就像第二天性
Like a second nature.
瑞秋
Rachel?
你好
Hi.
我就想问问
I wanted to see if, um...
你想喝茶吗
Do you wanna have tea?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是的 我很抱歉
Oh, yes. I'm sorry.
我只是有点头晕 是天气的原因
I'm just a bit dizzy. It's the weather.
我老是会这样