我可以很容易挤到他们中间
I could easily squeeze in between them
然接近他们
to get to the panel.
我那时没真的怀孕
And I wasn't even pregnant then.
然后是电梯A B C D
So elevators A, B, C, D.
进去前给斯特凡发条短♥信♥
Text Stefan before you get in
告诉他你进的是哪一个电梯
to let him know which elevator you're in.
无论什么原因 如果需要终止行动
What if you need to let Stefan know
你该怎样通知斯特凡
for any reason to abort?
如果必须终止 我会说"你在这里啊"
If I have to abort I say, "Here you are."
我走到他右前方
I exit to the right in front of him.
带他离开
I take him away.
他是我丈夫 在等我
He's my husband, he was waiting for me.
一切顺利 我从左边出去
All goes well, I exit to the left,
离开那里
get out of his shot.
我们不会不择手段地去执行任务
Now, we don't execute at any cost.
当事情与计划不符
Something is not according to plan,
你有权终止
you have the right to call it off.
出口呢
Exit?
是应急楼梯
Emergency stairs.
我们在这里等 车在这里
We wait here and pickup is here.
好
Right.
抱歉 帮我按一下
小姐 我们是上行
Miss, we're going up.
-我们是上行 -上行
- We're going up. - Oh. Oh, up.
没事 我和你们一起吧
Uh, no matter, I take a tour with you.
不好意思 你能帮我按一下L吗
Uh, sorry. Um, can you press L, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这里
There you are.
别 求你了
No, please!
你好
Hello.
我是瑞秋
I'm Rachel.
我是罗西塔
Rosita.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey!
你好 幸会
Hi. Pleasure.
久仰大名
I wanted to meet you for a while.
-我是罗尼 -幸会
- I'm Ronnie. - Pleasure.
实际上 我们之前在训练时见过
We actually met before, once in training.
他是丹
This is Dan.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Hi.
你以前不可能见过他
No chance you met him before.
天气真好
Beautiful day.
我想念以色列的天气
I missed the Israeli weather.
见到你很高兴
It's really nice to meet you.
自从你和他一起工作
You haven't been to Israel
你就再没来过以色列
since you worked with him.
我在德国工作
Oh, I work out of Germany.
你甚至都不来看看
You didn't even visit.
你应该多来看看
You should visit more
多熟悉这个地方 和这里的人
to connect to the place, to the people.
你现在是我们中的一员了
You're one of us now.
-瑞秋最近在德黑兰 -我真羡慕她
我在那里长大 我很想念德黑兰
没有一座城市像德黑兰一样
那里的人 街道 一切
是的 它很特别
那里没有那么多外国人
There aren't that many foreigners there,
所以每个人都会试着帮助你
so everybody's constantly trying to help you.
以证明伊朗人
Prove that Iranians
并不像西方人想象的那样
are not like what Westerners imagine them to be.
他们可以
They can be nice
友善到把你逼疯
to the point of driving you crazy.
这让你以掩护身份生活变得更难了吗
Did it make it more difficult for you to live your cover?
也不是
Not really.
只是必须学会如何去处理
Um, just have to learn how to handle it.
把注意力放在工作和学生们上
Focus on the job, the students.
做自己
Be who you are.
你很有天赋
You're very talented.
在我们的组织中脱颖而出并不容易
It's not easy to stand out in our organization.
你是否愿意
How do you feel about
在德黑兰执行长♥期♥任务
a long-term assignment in Tehran?
是 当他问你的时候
Yeah, he just wanted to look you in eye
他只是想看着你的眼睛
when he asked you.
谢谢
Danke.
直到最近他才知道你的名字
Didn't even know your name till recently.
你愿意继续做我的接头人吗
Would you stay on as my handler?
当然
Of course.
所以你答复他们了吗
So did you give them an answer yet?
我激动得说不出话来
I was so excited I couldn't speak.
我不敢相信我在这里
I can't believe I'm here.
"这里"是指
"Here"?
就是 干这个
Doing this, you know.
知道自己要在这里呆很长时间
It does feel different
感觉确实不一样
knowing that you're there for a long time.
现在 我经常四处逛逛
Now, I walk around a lot.
我觉得去了解这个城市
I feel like that's important,
十分重要
you know, to get a sense of the city.
各个地方在哪里 如何与人交流
Where things are. How to interact with people.
怎样不引人注意
How not to attract attention.
独自一人
Keep to myself.
我有意识地努力
I'm consciously making an effort
学习这里的日常习惯
to learn everyday habits here.
现在越来越容易
It's getting easier.
我在帕斯达兰租的公♥寓♥
The apartment I rented in Pasdaran
简直完美
is, is perfect.
很实用 我很喜欢
It's practical. I like it.
很舒服
It's comfortable.
对于一个单身的西方女性来说
Makes perfect sense for a single
住在那里非常合适
Western woman to live there.
这里有很多我喜欢去的咖啡馆
There's lots of cafés I like to sit in.
我喜欢逛的商店
Shops I like to shop in.
你知道的 我
You know, the more
身边的人越多
I have people around me,
我就越有归属感
I feel like I belong.
瑞秋
Rachel.
玛荷希想问你一些事
Mahshid wanted to ask you something.
她想知道
She wanted to know
你是否愿意与我们一起共进晚餐
if you'd have come dinner with us.
我很乐意 谢谢您
I'd love to. Thank you.
我真的喜欢这里
I do like it there.
我喜欢德黑兰
I like Tehran.
大多数时候我都是一个人 但
I'm alone most of the time, but...
我并不感到孤独
You know I don't feel lonely.
我也无法解释
I can't explain it.
每次我回到德国看你
Every time I come back to Germany to see you,
我都感到越来越不自在
I feel more and more out of place.
等不及想要回到伊朗
And I can't wait to get back to Iran.
裤子
Pants.
-"裤子" -对
- "Pants." - Mm-hmm.
在这里做过那么多工作以后
It did feel very boring at first
最初我在那里确实感到无聊
after all the work we've done here.
但
But, um...
我的工作非常地详细 琐碎
You know, my work is so detailed and fragmented.
过了一段时间 我发觉
After a while, I really realized
我集中了注意力 满脑子都是工作
that it helps me focus and occupies my mind.
四份
谢谢
Thank you.
我是名英语老师
I'm an English teacher.
我可以在这里工作可以吗
Is it okay if I work here?
我喜欢在家外面工作
I like to get out of the house.
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
看这个
Look at this.
这是几周来
It's weeks
追踪到的雷扎·瓦希迪的往返时间