Fall back!
陛下 快走吧
Sire! Come away!
不然您会死在这里
You'll die out here!
只要我还有口气
Not while I live!
你听到了吗 伍尔夫
Do you hear me, Wulf?
我以性命发誓
By my life,
洛汗永远屹立不倒
Rohan still stands.
锤手海尔姆
Helm Hammerhand
永远屹立不倒
still stands!
人们找到他时是这样的
That is how they found him.
全身冻得僵硬
Frozen in place,
可他依然坚守在
still standing guard
号♥角堡的大门前
before the gates of the Hornburg.
他意志坚定
His will unbroken,
宁死不屈
his knees unbent.
死了吗
Dead?
我去下令停止围城
I'll give the order to call off the siege.
一周之内 我们就能撤离这里
We can decamp and be out of here within the week.
我们哪也不去
We are not going anywhere.
您已经赢了
You have won.
除了一群饥饿的难民
There is nothing left to conquer
已没有什么可以征服的了
but a group of starving refugees.
陛下
Sire,
您得为您的手下考虑
you need to look to your own people.
他们正在受罪
They are suffering.
漫长的冬天已经让我们苦不堪言
This long winter has taken its toll.
您的黄金储备都快耗尽了
Your stores of gold are all but gone.
我恳求您
I implore you,
放弃围城吧
abandon this place.
你以为我想留在这里吗
Do you think I want to be here?
你以为我想困在这个肮脏荒芜的山谷吗
Stuck in this filthy, forsaken valley?
我不能离开
I cannot leave!
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
这是我的全部
This is all I have.
如果不报仇
Without vengeance,
之前的一切就白费了
this will have been for nothing.
不
No.
我们不能示弱
We cannot show weakness.
不能对她示弱
Not to her.
这座城♥堡♥会成为她的坟墓
This keep will be her tomb.
你觉得我们还有多少时间
How long do you think we have?
用不了几天 他就会攻破城墙
A few days before he breaches the walls.
我们无法与他抗衡
We cannot fight him.
也无法寻求援助
We cannot call for aid.
就算我们求援 又有谁会响应
Even if we could, who would answer now?
我很害怕 奥尔温
I'm afraid, Olwyn.
我救不了他们
I cannot save them.
或许是吧
Perhaps not.
但有一件事情您能做到
But there is something you can do.
您可以做出选择
You can choose.
您刚才问谁能够响应我们的求援
You ask who would come if you called for aid?
洛汗会响应
Rohan would answer.
大家需要希望 赫拉
People need hope, Héra.
大家需要信念
Something to believe in,
不管它有多么遥不可及
no matter how out of reach it may be.
您可以等待 可以担忧
So, you can wait and worry,
也可以做出选择
or you can choose.
您可以选择故事的结局
You can choose how this ends.
这就是你的好计划吗
This is your plan?
是计划好 不是好计划
I never said it was a good one.
我不介意背着它爬898级台阶 公主
Not that I mind carrying this up 898 steps, my lady,
但您要国王的盔甲做什么
but why do you need your father's armor?
全国都认得我父亲的头盔和号♥角
My father's helmet and horn are known throughout the land.
我为什么要国王的盔甲呢 里夫
Why do I need the king's armor, Lief?
为了希望
For hope.
希望
Hope?
别问了
Don't ask.
如果我回不来 你愿意照顾…
If I don't come back, will you look after...
别再说了 您会回来的
Right, enough of that talk. You're coming back.
书上说
I have read
巨鹰能听得懂人类的通用语
that the Great Eagles can understand the common tongue of men.
拜托
Please,
我恳求你
I beg of you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我的人♥民♥需要你的帮助
My people need your help.
我们受够了
We've had enough!
说好了给我们的钱呢
Where's the money we were promised?
这事跟钱无关
This isn't about money.
你们的任务是拿下那座城♥堡♥
Your mission is to take that fortress
然后结束这场该死的战争
so we can end this damn war!
我们才不管你那些烂石塔
We care not for your stone towers.
你们得管
You should.
那座城♥堡♥里装满了这样的黄金
That fortress is full of such riches.
每个房♥间都装满了
Room upon room.
城♥堡♥里那些可悲的叛军根本用不到金子
Those miserable rebels inside that keep cannot use it.
金子不能用来烧火
They cannot burn it.
也不能当饭吃
They cannot eat it.
金子是你们的
It's yours,
全部都是
all of it.
想拿多少就拿多少
Yours for the taking.
您这是什么意思
What are you doing?
号♥角堡根本没有黄金
The Hornburg has never been used to store gold!
可他们又不知道 对吧
But they don't know that, do they?
我们不能再等了
We can wait no longer.
快下令吧
Give the order.
好了 各位
Right, you lot.
弗雷亚拉夫大人说的都听到了
You heard Lord Fréaláf,
是时候放弃黑蛮祠了
time to abandon Dunharrow.
天一亮我们就前往刚铎
We make for Gondor at first light.
不留一个活口
Leave none alive!
把他们全杀光
Kill them all!
他在移♥动♥攻城塔
He's moving the siege tower!
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
那我们彻底完了
Then all is lost!
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
他们攻城是一次机会
An attack gives us a chance,
一个咱们逃跑的机会
one small chance, to escape.
伍尔夫会倾巢出动 也就是说…
Wulf will throw everything at us, which means...
他的营地将会空无一人
His camp will be empty.
如果我们能打通秘密隧♥道♥
If we can clear the secret tunnel,
我们的百姓就能到达山口
our people can reach the mountain pass.
从那里 他们就能前往黑蛮祠
From there, they can make for Dunharrow.
这太冒险了
It's too risky.
伍尔夫会发现我们
Wulf will see us.
不 他不会
No, he won't.
因为他的眼睛只会盯着我一个人
Because his eye will be fixed on me.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yes.
很好
Good.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
一个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
你的人都准备好了吗
Are your soldiers ready?
是的 准备好了
Aye, they are.
我们会送他们到黑蛮祠
We'll get them to Dunharrow.
或是因此丧命
Or die trying.
里夫
Lief?
不
No.
不 这完全不对
No, this is all wrong.
我是您的侍卫 公主
I'm your guard, miss.
我想跟您并肩战斗到最后一刻
I want to fight by your side till the end.
我需要你去保护最重要的东西
电影精选列表