但我就不行吗
but yet I cannot?
总有一天 你会嫁人
One day, you will marry.
你会生活在刚铎
You will live in Gondor
有自己的孩子
and have children
他们也对洛汗的事一无所知
who know nothing of our ways.
看着我离开…
To see me gone...
真的会让你高兴吗
is that what would please you?
没错 会让我高兴的
Yes, it will please me.
我会非常开心
I will rejoice.
你会活下去
You will be alive
因为我会保护你
because I will have protected you.
伍尔夫的军队距离埃多拉斯还有二十里格
Wulf's army is 20 leagues from Edoras.
他们没驻扎
They're not setting up camp!
也没有停下
They're not resting!
什么
What?
他们一直在前进吗
They're continuing to advance?
山区部落习惯在黑暗的掩护下进攻
The Hill Tribes are used to attacking under cover of dark.
他打算今晚行动
He means to strike tonight.
召集洛希尔人
Muster the Rohirrim.
等等
Wait!
妹妹 别闷闷不乐
Do not look so grim, little sister.
锤手海尔姆从没吃过败仗
Helm Hammerhand has never lost a battle.
哈马…
Háma...
你需要一匹更快的马
you need a faster horse.
骑上阿希利吧
Take Ashere.
除了你 阿希利不让任何人骑
Ashere will have no one but you.
再说
Besides,
我信得过我的老伙伴
I trust the old girl.
替我保管好这个
Keep this safe for me.
没问题
Always.
或许
Maybe,
有一天
one day,
也会有人歌♥颂我
someone will sing ballads of me.
明天见 妹妹
On the morrow, little sister.
勇往直前 两位王兄
Ride strong, brothers.
索恩在哪里
Where is Thorne?
他还没来
He's late.
他的手下负责掩护东翼
His men should be covering the eastern flank.
我曾随您的父亲打过一次仗
I fought beside your father once.
他从黑蛮地入侵者手中救下了我们全村
He saved my entire village from a pack of Dunlending raiders.
我的盾牌在那场战斗中损坏了
I broke my shield in that battle.
之后 我想要一块新的
Afterwards, I wanted a new one.
可是他却跟我说 不必更换
But "No," he told me,
盾没有坏
"it's not broken,
只是经历了磨炼
it's just broken in."
他们有那么多人
There's so many of them.
您的父亲可不是等闲之辈
Your father is no ordinary man.
区区一支黑蛮地军队打不过他
It'll take more than an army of Dunlending to bring him low.
先人的血在他的身体里流淌
The blood of the ancients flows in his veins.
您身体里也流淌着同样的血
The same blood that flows in yours.
誓约都掉在地上了
Oh, the pledges!
不 不 不
Oh, no! No, no, no, no!
国王说过让我好好保管的
The king left these in my charge for safekeeping.
别紧张 小伙子
It's all right, don't fret, lad.
国王的心思在其他事上
The king's got other things on his mind.
这是谁的徽章
Whose mark is this? - Oh...
这个吗
That?
这是索恩大人的
That's the seal of Lord Thorne.
怎么了
What is it?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我见过这个徽章
I've seen this before.
索恩大人和伍尔夫是一伙的
Lord Thorne is in league with Wulf.
他打算背叛我的父亲
He means to betray my father.
我们要带所有人撤离
We have to get our people out.
去拉警报 快
Sound the alarm.
快去
Now! Go!
疏散全城
Evacuate the city!
里德马克的骑士们
Riders of the Mark,
洛汗的同胞们
brothers of Rohan,
准备好
arise!
准备迎敌了
Arise now!
我们要用敌人的鲜血染红黎明
We will paint the dawn red with the blood of our foes!
亮出你们的武器
Draw your weapons!
冲啊
Forth
埃奥尔一族
Eorlingas!
为了洛汗
For Rohan!
洛汗
Rohan!
杀啊
Death! - Death!
杀啊
Death!
弓箭手准备
Archers ready!
瞄准
Aim!
紧盯目标
Mark your targets!
放箭
Fire!
冲啊
Charge!
伍尔夫
Wulf!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他们的最高指挥官呢
Where is their high command?
找到他
Find him!
他们要带我们去哪儿
Where do they take us to?
继续前进
Keep moving!
还有很长的路要走呢
You've a long march ahead of you.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
孩子们怎么办
What about the children?
只带必需品
Carry only what you need.
别走散了
Stay together.
让孩子们待在中间
Keep the children to the middle!
快走
Go!
来吧 阿希利
Come on, Ashere.
该走了
Time to leave.
恐怕已经来不及了
I fear it is too late for that...
公主殿下
my lady.
叛徒
Traitor!
我父亲一定会让你受绞刑而死
My father will see you hang for this.
你永远也不会知道了
You will never know,
对吗
will you?
保持队形
Hold the line!
到处都没看见伍尔夫
Wulf's nowhere to be seen.
情况不对
Something's not right.
是猛犸
Mumakil!
他在调用瓦里亚格雇佣兵
He's using Variag mercenaries.
埃多拉斯已经完全暴露了
Edoras is completely exposed.
皇家卫队
Royal Guard!
随我来
To me!
哈马
Háma!
你的英勇或许会被传唱 弟弟
They may sing of your valor yet, little brother.
前进
Forward!
继续前进
Keep moving!
确定要这么做吗 公主
You sure about this, my lady?
动手吧
Do it.
占领城市
Take the city!
哈烈斯
Haleth!
哈马
Háma!
让大家撤退
Call the retreat.
不行
No!
听我的 哈烈斯
Listen to me, Haleth.
你必须赶在伍尔夫之前回到城里
You must reach the city before Wulf.
找到赫拉
Find Héra.
快去
Go!
快去啊
Go.
给我夷为平地
Break it down!
电影精选列表