I need you to protect what is most important.
我需要你保护我们的人♥民♥
I need you to protect our people.
快去吧
Well, go on with you then.
记住 走直线
A straight line, mind you.
别带着他们绕圈子
Don't be leading them in circles.
他想要个新娘
He wanted a bride
那就给他一个新娘
and so a bride he shall have.
是时候了
It's time.
您出生的那一刻起
I swore to your father,
我就跟您父亲发过誓
from your very first breath,
我会永远守在您身边
that I would always be by your side.
我会坚守这个誓言
I swear it still.
直到我生命的最后一刻
To my very last.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
您为什么要笑
Why are you laughing?
因为我可以选择
Because I get to choose...
而我选择无所畏惧
and I choose not to be afraid.
勇敢向前吧 孩子
Ride strong, child.
我们走
let's go.
我们不能出去
We can't go out there!
他们会抓住我们的
They'll catch us!
不 他们不会
No, they won't.
有人留在这里掩护大家撤退
Someone stayed behind to make sure they wouldn't,
保证大家的安全
to protect us.
谁留下了
Who did?
你们听说过盾女吗
Have you ever heard of the Shieldmaidens?
没有
No.
盾女生活在边境地区
They were women of The Borderlands.
所有的战士被杀死之后
When all the soldiers had died,
她们拿起了武器投入战斗
they took up arms.
在没人保卫洛汗的时候她们挺身而出
They defended Rohan when no one else could.
有些人认为她们全都死了
Some believe they're all gone now.
真的吗
Are they?
也不全是
Not all of them.
给我冲
Advance!
停下
Hold!
这算什么
What is this?
你是以新娘的身份来见我吗
You come before me as a bride?
你以为经历了这一切之后
You think, after everything,
我还会娶你吗
I would marry you?
我不是任何人的新娘
I am bride to no man.
那就告诉我
Tell me then.
你打算嫁给谁
To whom are you pledged?
死神
Death.
做个了断吧 伍尔夫
Let us end this, Wulf,
毕竟这一切
as it began,
皆因你我而起
with you and I.
如果我在对决中击败了你
If I best you in combat,
你就放我的人离开
you let my people go.
我凭什么答应这种条件
Why would I agree to such terms?
我赢了 你什么都给不了我
You have nothing to offer me.
虽然你现在头戴王冠
You may wear a crown upon your head,
但这并不能让你成为国王
but that does not make you a king.
我是洛汗王位唯一的正统继承人
I am the last of the true bloodline of Rohan.
我给你一个机会
I offer you a chance to prove yourself
让你证明你配得上那个王位
worthy of that throne.
你之前像个懦夫
You were too much of a coward
不敢跟我父王对决
to face my father.
现在跟我对决吧
So, face me now.
这丫头精明得很
The girl is clever.
她一定另有图谋
She is up to something.
千万别上她的当
Do not take the bait.
我接受你的挑战
I accept your challenge.
你以为我怕你吗
You think I am afraid of you?
你应该害怕
You should be.
原地待命
Hold positions.
快点 快点
Hurry. Hurry.
这边
This way.
继续走 继续走
Keep moving, keep moving.
把你的人撤走
Call off your men.
你之前答应我的
You gave me your word.
是答应过
I did.
发动攻击
Launch the attack.
不
No.
那丫头说得对
The girl was right.
你就是个懦夫
You're a coward.
一个背信弃义的懦夫
A coward with no honor.
无论守信还是背信
With or without honor,
结果并无分别
men bleed just the same.
进攻
Attack!
进攻
Attack!
把那个丫头留给我
Leave the girl to me!
坚守阵地
Hold your positions!
他们围上来了
They're closin' in!
马上带最后一组离开
Move the last group now!
快走 抓紧
Go! Hurry!
好好保管这个
You take care of this.
大家总会记得一两首歌♥谣
Our people still have a song or two left in them yet.
赫拉
Héra!
放箭
Fire!
放箭
Fire!
你已经输了 赫拉
You have lost, Héra.
号♥角堡终将灭亡
The Hornburg will fall...
就像你的哥哥们一样
just like your brothers.
就像伟大的锤手海尔姆一样
Just like the great Helm Hammerhand.
那是锤手吗
Hammerhand?
鬼魂来了
The wraith!
鬼魂来了
The wraith!
锤手海尔姆回来了
Helm Hammerhand has come!
恶鬼来报仇了
The dead are upon us!
快逃命啊
Run for your life!
为了洛汗
For Rohan!
为了埃奥尔一族
Forth Eorlingas!
冲啊
Charge!
号♥角堡这个名字已经成为历史
Our people do not call this keep the Hornburg anymore.
赫拉
Héra!
以真王的名义 人们把这里称为
They have named it for its true king.
海尔姆深谷
Helm's Deep.
我早就知道
I knew it.
自从第一次遇到你
From the moment I first met you,
我就知道自己会死在你手里
I knew you would be my doom.
赫拉
Héra...
赫拉
Héra!
追上他们
After them!
追上他们
After them!
切断敌军的退路
Cut off the retreat!
拦住他们
赫拉
Héra,
你受伤了
you're hurt.
放他们走吧
Let them go.
让他们回到自己的家园
Let them return to their homes,
回到所爱的人身边
their loved ones.
洛汗经历了太多战争
Rohan has seen enough war.
手下留情吧 表哥
Show mercy, cousin.
那今天就放过他们吧
Then let mercy rule this day.
你抓不到我
Can't catch me!
快来吧 晚餐好了
Come on, now, supper's ready!
漫长的冬天结束了
The long winter had ended,
充满绿色和希望的春天来了
the green promise of spring had come.
第二脉的国王开始了他的统治
So began the second line of kings,
人们期待着一个更加和平的时代
and the hope for a more peaceful age.
电影精选列表