Wulf,
弗雷卡之子
son of Freca,
你被放逐了
you are banished.
如果你再踏足这片土地
If you set foot on these lands again,
我就让你人头落地
it will be your head.
伍尔夫
Wulf...
让他去吧
Leave him.
几年过去了
Seasons passed.
弗雷卡的死不断被人们提起
The death of Freca was talked of for a long time.
有人说 国王杀死了自己人
Some whispered it was an ill omen
这是不祥的徵兆
for a king to kill one of his own.
伍尔夫的命运沉重地压在赫拉的心头
Wulf's fate weighed heavy on Héra's mind.
虽然他被唾骂 被放逐
Banished and reviled...
但他依然是赫拉曾经的好朋友
yet he was still the boy she once called friend.
我们不应该待在这里
We're not supposed to be here.
他们会找到我们的
They're not gonna find us...
准备好了吗 赫拉
Are you ready, Héra?
当然准备好了
Of course I'm ready.
来吧 伍尔夫
Come on, Wulf!
打中了
Got you!
等等 伍尔夫
Wait! Wulf!
划伤你了吗
I cut you!
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I did not mean to hurt you.
不用管我
Leave me.
你流血了
You're bleeding.
你走
Go!
趁我父亲还没找来
Before my father finds you here.
我叫你走
I said, "Go!"
赫拉试图打听伍尔夫的消息
Héra tried to find word of Wulf.
却怎么都找不到他的踪迹
No sign of him could ever be found.
就像黑夜中的影子一样
It was as if he had vanished,
他好像完全消失了
passing like a shadow into night.
洛汗的东部边境出现了新的威胁
A new threat arose on Rohan's eastern border.
有人在夜里听到了古怪的声音
Strange sounds were heard in the night.
早上 有人发现了野马的尸骸
The broken bodies of wild horses were found dead on the morn.
国王不再允许他任性的女儿
No longer would the king allow his wayward daughter
独自骑马外出
to ride out alone.
是黑蛮地的克拉班
Crebain, from Dunland.
是南边来的
It's a Southron.
他穿的是雇佣兵的盔甲
The armor marks him as a mercenary.
去看看这脚印通向哪里
See where those tracks lead.
是个大块头
Ooh, he's quite big, isn't he?
好了
Okay.
这边
This way.
走吧 里夫
Come on, Lief.
在南边好好的 跑到北边来干什么
What is a Southron doing this far north?
他都死了好几天了
He's been here a few days.
被鸟儿啄的就剩骨头了
The birds have picked the body clean.
长矛和号♥角
Spear and horn.
我觉得他应该是个驯兽师
I think he was some kind of Beastmaster.
是的 但他驯的是什么兽
Aye, but master of what?
我小时候
What was that old poem
你常给我念的那首老诗是怎么说的
you used to recite to me as a child?
说有个东西能让大地震撼
Something about "making the earth shake."
跑啊
Run!
快跑
Run!
那头猛犸很狂暴
The beast is rabid.
赫拉
Héra...
快离开这里
get out of here!
快走
Go!
弗雷亚拉夫
Fréaláf!
赫拉
Héra!
不要
No!
跑快点 阿希利
Faster, Ashere! Faster!
赫拉
Héra!
她知道那片树林里住着什么生物吗
Does she know what creature lives in those woods?
她当然知道
Of course she does.
阿希利 吁
Whoa, Ashere, whoa. Whoa.
好
Okay.
好 走吧
Yeah. Go! Go!
当心黑暗水域
"Beware dark waters
里面隐藏着古老的秘密
that hide old secrets."
那是水中监视者
The Watcher in the Water.
想不到我能看到这样的景象
I never thought I'd live to see such a sight.
塔格将军
General Targg.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你被放逐了
You were banished.
我被派来执行一项任务
I was dispatched on a mission,
不过现在看来计划可能有变了
but it seems that objective may have changed.
什么 谁派你来的
What the... Dispatched by whom?
我现在效力于新的主人
I serve a new commander.
他是山区部落的至高领主
The High Lord of the Hill Tribes.
那些野人没有至高领主
The Wildmen have no High Lord.
现在有了
They do now.
你好大胆
How dare you!
赶紧把我放开
Get your hands off me!
放我下来
Put me down!
她看见了猛犸
She's seen the mumak!
干吗不宰了她
Why not kill her now?
放开我
Let me go!
不行
No.
我们带她去见至高领主
We take her to the High Lord.
不
No!
我叫你放开我
I said, "Let me go!"
我找到她了
I found her.
她现在被关在一个哨塔里面
They're holding her in one of the guard towers.
阿希利
Ashere!
这种时候你怎么还吃得下东西
How can you eat at a time like this?
肯定还有别的出路
There must be another way out of here.
谁这么大胆 竟敢占领艾森加德
Who would dare occupy Isengard?
一个敢绑♥架♥国王女儿的人
Someone bold enough to kidnap a king's daughter.
我去找赫拉
I'm going after Héra.
你们躲好
Stay hidden.
如果一小时后我还没回来
Keep the horses at the ready.
就赶紧把马准备好
If I do not return by the hour...
等一下
Wait.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
(洛汗)
好奇心太重对你没好处
Always too curious...for your own good.
伍尔夫
Wulf!
你还活着
You're alive.
你就是那个至高领主
You are the High Lord?
你以为我会像流浪狗一样
Did you think I would slink away like a cur
灰溜溜地舔舐伤口吗
and lick my wounds?
不
No,
我一刻都没闲着
I have been busy.
我这辈子
All my life,
一直因为黑蛮地血统遭人白眼
I was scorned for my Dunlending blood.
但在我需要的时候 是谁响应了我
But look who answered when I needed them.
山区部落已经宣誓效忠于我
The Hill Tribes have sworn an oath to me.
所有部落都是
Every last one.
你不会觉得自己能跟洛汗和刚铎抗衡吧
You cannot hope to stand against Rohan and Gondor.
你父亲绝不会向刚铎求援
Your father will never ask for help from Gondor.
他那么高傲 低不下这个头
His pride will not allow it.
不
No.
不会有刚铎的援军
Gondor is not coming.
首先 我会杀掉你的两个兄弟
First, I will kill your brothers.
然后我会杀掉你的父亲
Then, I will kill your father.
之后 我就会登上王座
And then, I will take the throne.
那你是什么国王
And be king of what?
废墟和难民的国王吗
A land in ruins, its people torn apart!
电影精选列表