你本来有机会让洛汗团结
You had your chance to unite Rohan.
但是你拒绝了
And you refused!
我就这么让你恶心吗
Did I disgust you so much?
我就这么容易被忘掉吗
Was I so easily forgotten?
我从没有忘记你
I never forgot you.
我还试着找过你
I tried to find you.
我认识的那个男孩绝不会挑起战争
The boy I knew would never wish for war.
不要这样 伍尔夫
Don't do this, Wulf.
无辜的人会因此丧命
Innocent people will die.
要是有个办法能让你救他们呢
What if there was a way you could still save them?
有一个办法可以拯救你的子民
A way you could still save your people.
如果我答应了…
If I agree to this...
如果我答应做你的妻子
If I agree to be your bride,
你就发誓不向洛汗宣战吗
you swear there will be no war?
如果你答应
If you agree?
你们家族还真是傲慢
Is there no end to the arrogance of your house?
事到如今还接受不了嫁给我
Even now you can barely stomach the thought,
对吗
can you?
你认识的那个男孩已经死了 赫拉
The boy you knew is gone, Héra.
是你父亲一手造就了现在的我
I am the man your father made me.
奥尔温
Olwyn!
别光坐着了 快跑
Don't just sit there. Move!
还以为自己是盾女呢 老太婆
You think you're still a Shieldmaiden, old woman?
你那两下子早就过时了
Your fighting days are over.
快走
Go!
好了 贪吃鬼
Come on, greedy.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
抓住她们
Seize them!
快走
Ride!
把人都叫过来
Summon the guards!
拦住她
Stop her!
快走
Go!
拦住她们
Cut them off!
去大门那边
Make for the gates!
快追
Move!
去守大门
To the gate!
她们冲过来了
They're coming through!
快点
Quickly!
有弓箭手 咱们过不去了
We'll never make it past the archers!
相信我
Trust me.
我都计划好了
I have a plan.
这就是你的好计划吗
This is your plan?
是计划好 又不是好计划
I didn't say it was a good one!
大人
My lord!
我没事
I'm fine.
赶紧离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我会派出最快的骑手
I'll dispatch our fastest horsemen.
不必了
Don't bother.
谁都追不上她
She will outride them.
让大家做好准备
Call the men to arms.
请听我说
Please, listen to me.
我们不清楚伍尔夫军队的全部实力
We do not know the full strength of Wulf's army.
别低估了他 父王
Do not underestimate him, Father.
伍尔夫肯定另有打算 我了解他
There is more to Wulf's plan, I know it.
那头猛犸 还有那个南方人
The mumak, the Southron we saw.
这一切绝对不是巧合
That is no coincidence.
那头猛犸病了 你们自己说的
The beast was diseased, you said so yourself.
之前来报说
We had reports of
一队猛犸在我国南部边境向西移♥动♥
a column of mumakil moving west, near our southern border.
想必是一头猛犸挣脱锁链闯入我国领地
One of them must have broken its chains and crossed into our lands.
这跟那个黑蛮地小子没什么关系
It's got nothing to do with the Dunlending boy.
最明智的行动就是撤回我们的据点
The wisest move is to fall back to our strongholds.
点燃信标
Light the beacons.
向刚铎求援
Call for aid from Gondor.
最明智的行动
"The wisest move"?
你这是想让我
You would have me
放弃埃多拉斯吗
abandon Edoras?
在没有召集齐人马之前…
Until we are at full strength...
是的
yes.
对方不是一群没组织的野人
This is no rabble of Wildmen.
他们训练有素 装备精良
These men are well trained and well-armed.
陛下 容我说一句
My liege, if I may?
弗雷亚拉夫大人还年轻
Lord Fréaláf is young.
他不曾像我一样 跟您在战场并肩迎敌
He has not fought beside you in battle, as I have.
我斗胆请缨 准我率三百骑兵守护东翼
I pledge 300 riders to protect the eastern flank.
北高原的将士们已做好战斗准备
The men of the Wold stand ready to fight.
准了
I accept your pledge.
就由索恩大人率领东翼部队
Lord Thorne shall have command of the east.
我率领先锋队北上
I will lead the vanguard north
在平原迎战伍尔夫
and meet Wulf on the plains.
愿意跟随我的人
Let every man
上前一步
willing step forth.
芬马克子民誓死追随
The Fenmarch is with you!
我们愿为洛汗而战
We fight for Rohan!
求您了 舅舅
Please, Uncle,
相信我吧
trust me.
相信你
Trust you?
我把女儿托付给你
I trusted you to protect my daughter.
让你护她周全
To keep her safe.
可结果怎么样
And look what happened.
她被一个狂妄的混♥蛋♥掳走了
Kidnapped, by a filthy upstart.
这件事不能怪他
It was not his fault!
弗雷亚拉夫救了我的命
Fréaláf saved me.
她差点就没命了
She could have died!
赶紧回黑蛮祠去
Go back to Dunharrow, Fréaláf Hildeson.
弗雷亚拉夫·希尔德森
Dig some trenches
赶紧挖几个地洞钻进去吧
and crawl into them.
当人们歌♥颂今天的战斗
When the songs of this day are sung,
当他们传颂其中的英雄
when the names of its heroes are read,
你的名字将不在其中
yours will not be amongst them.
他是我们的亲人
He's our kin.
他才不是我的亲人
He is no kin of mine!
像他这种背信弃义的人
Nor do I need a sword
我也不需要他为我效命
offered by such a faithless hand.
告辞 陛下
My Lord.
弗雷亚拉夫
Fréaláf,
等一下
wait!
国王已经下令
The king has spoken.
我将永远为您效忠 舅舅
You will always have my sword, Uncle,
不管您在不在意
whether you value it or not.
不
No.
他们知道会有袭击
They know the attack is coming.
我们可以从这里直通达埃多拉斯
From here, we have a clear path to Edoras.
海尔姆会以为我们在北部平原扎营
Helm will expect us to make camp on the northern plains.
很好
Good.
战争就要打响了
War is upon us.
你怎么样 老朋友
What do you say, old friend?
你愿意再陪我征战一回吗
Will you carry me once more?
你这是要做什么
What are you doing?
我请求为我的国王出战
I pledge to fight for my king.
别说傻话了 孩子
Don't be a fool, child.
如果你不想听我说话
If you will not listen to me,
那至少让我上战场吧
then at least let me fight.
你根本就不懂打仗
You know nothing of war.
我可是最快的骑手
I'm the fastest rider you have.
我能给各指挥官传递消息
I can carry messages between the commanders.
我说了不行
I said "no."
海尔姆家族的责任不需要你来传承 赫拉
The line of Helm does not rest on you, Héra.
应该交给哈烈斯和哈马
It resides in Haleth and Háma.
王兄们都能保家卫国
My brothers can defend their home,
电影精选列表