my liege.
难道这座大殿不欢迎我吗
Am I not welcome in this great hall?
所有忠诚之士 这里都欢迎
All loyal men are welcome here.
可是忠诚于谁呢
Ah, but loyal to whom? Hmm?
忠于洛汗
To Rohan?
还是刚铎
Or to Gondor?
我听到了传言
A rumor has reached my ears
有一位刚铎的王公显贵
that a Gondorian princeling...
提出与您的女儿联姻
has made an offer for your daughter's hand.
你敢说没有吗
Do you deny it?
我女儿的婚配与你无关
It's none of your business whom my daughter marries!
我觉得有关
I say it is.
我觉得跟我们大家都有关
I say it is all of our business.
我来参加这次的议会
I come before this council
是为了帮洛汗变强大
with an offer to strengthen,
而不是削弱它的实力
not weaken Rohan.
我们各族之间一直争执不断
For too long our houses have squabbled
刚铎则趁机夺取了我们的辉煌
while Gondor usurps our greatness.
如果我们团结起来
They would respect us,
他们就会尊重
nay, fear us,
不对 应该说是惧怕我们
were we truly united.
洛汗对刚铎卑躬屈膝的日子早该结束了
It is past time for Rohan to stop being Gondor's lapdog.
与其嫁去刚铎 不如把她许给西界之子
Consider instead a son of the West-march.
我 伍尔夫
I, Wulf,
弗雷卡之子
son of Freca,
跪在赫拉公主
come before you, Héra,
海尔姆之女的面前
daughter of Helm...
伍尔夫
Wulf,
别这样
don't.
请求你嫁给我
...to seek your hand in marriage.
姑娘
Well, girl?
你觉得如何呀
What do you say, hmm?
够了
Enough!
你在那里大谈团结
You speak of uniting our people,
但… 是我在面临死亡 饥荒和战争时
when it is I who has faced down death, famine, war
把这片土地团结起来
to hold these lands together.
我知道你为什么来这里
I know why you have come,
弗雷卡 黑蛮地的后人
Freca, son of Dunland.
你并非想来结盟
You do not seek an alliance,
你是觊觎这个王位
you seek a throne.
老家伙 不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Old kings that refuse a proffered staff
否则别怪我不客气
may fall on their knees.
你以为别人会誓死效忠于你
You do not command the loyalty
其实不然
you think you do.
陛下 此处不合时宜
Sire, this is not the place.
我的外甥说得没错
My nephew speaks true.
国王不该在自家宫廷和人争执
A king does not brawl in his own house.
不过出了宫廷就另当别论了
But men are freer outside.
你说对不对
Wouldn't you agree?
这样做明智吗 舅舅
Is this wise, Uncle?
我了解弗雷卡
I know Freca.
他身上没有一点高尚可言
He hasn't a noble bone in his body.
记住我的话
Mark my word,
就算赫拉嫁过去他也不会满足的
he would not be satisfied with marriage to Héra.
他想让他的儿子登上我的王位
He would see his son on my throne
想送我的儿子进坟墓
and my boys in a grave.
是时候让他
Time to remind him
认清自己的位置了
of his place.
海尔姆的血脉
The line of Helm
可没那么容易断掉
is not so easily broken.
走吧 孩子
Come away, child.
让他们聊聊
Leave them be.
你没回答我的问题
You did not give an answer.
该走了
We should go.
嫁给我不好吗
Would it be so bad?
我们曾经形影不离
We were inseparable once.
那时我们都还小
We were children.
她跟他在一起吗
Is she with him?
是的
Aye.
真没想到有这么大的变化
Well, I did not think so much had changed.
伍尔夫 别这样
Wulf, please.
我很在乎你
I care about you.
可是…
But...
你宁愿嫁给一个不认识的刚铎人
you'd rather marry a stranger from Gondor?
我根本就没想过要结婚
I have no thoughts of marriage at all.
你我的父亲根本没有考虑我的感受
Our fathers speak as if I were not even in the room.
婚姻大事应该自己做主
This should be my decision to make.
对你来说也一样
It should be yours, too.
如果我说这就是我的决定呢
And what if I told you this is what I want?
你就是我一直想要的
What I've always wanted.
我爱你
I love you.
不
No.
可是我不想嫁给你
I do not want to marry you.
我不想嫁给任何人
I do not want to marry any man.
你要我回答你的问题
You asked for my answer,
这就是答案
you have it.
赫拉
Héra!
来吧 妹妹
Come, sister,
不然就错过好戏了
or we'll miss all the fun.
好了 黑蛮地人
Now, Dunlending,
你的对手只有我一个
you have only Helm to deal with.
我们单挑
Just you and me.
徒手较量
Unarmed.
你可千万别后悔 老家伙
You will live to regret this, old man.
随便你怎么打扮你女儿
Dress the girl however you like.
你为什么不阻止他们
Can't you stop this?
反正她也成不了淑女
Your daughter's no lady.
被你这种粗人养大
No wonder she's wild.
难怪她性子会这么野
Raised by a brute like you.
大家都叫她野丫头
"Feral" they call her.
西界的荒野之地正适合她
Right at home in the rough country.
不过可惜
But, no,
我儿子高攀不起
she's "too good" for my son.
没等打完 你女儿就会跪在地上
Your daughter will come crawling on her knees,
祈求我儿子娶她为妻
begging my son to marry her before the end.
父亲
Father!
起来 弗雷卡
Get up, Freca!
起来
Get up
继续打
and fight!
父亲
Father?
他死了
He's dead.
不会吧
No!
不可能
Impossible!
我只是给了他一拳
I only struck him the once.
你看到了
You saw.
你们都看到了
You all saw.
不
No
你把他打死了
You killed him.
把剑放下 孩子
Put the sword down, lad.
不要
No!
你竟敢对国王拔剑!
You dare draw your sword against the King,
黑蛮地人
Dunlending?
父亲 不要
Father, no!
你会掐死他的
You're killing him!
死一个已经够了
Enough blood has been spilt.
我不想再有人丧命
There will be no more.
我要让你偿命
You will pay for this with your life.
我发誓
I swear it.
省口气吧 小子
Save your breath, boy,
别逼我动手杀你
lest it be your last.
伍尔夫
电影精选列表