hey.
苏特
Shooter.
对不起
Sorry.
我不是故意弄醒你的
I didn't mean to wake you.
没事
It's no matter.
反正
I was havin' a tough time
我也没怎么睡着
sleepin' anyway.
呃
Yeah.
你去了尤马
You headed out to yuma?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
你知道 你是我在这个世上仅剩的依靠了 对吗
you know, you're all I've got left in this world now, right?
我知道
I know.
这是最后一趟 乔西
this will be my last trip, josie.
我的意思是 跑完这一趟 我就能拿到第一个月的报酬
I mean, after today I get paid for the first month, you know?
到时候我们就能安定下来
So I can use that money to get settled in.
你发誓你会回来
You promise you'll come back to me?
现在来
Come on now.
你还记得我们相遇的第一天 我说了什么吗
What'd I tell you the first day we met?
你是个说话算数的家伙
That you were a man of your word.
对 我向你发誓
That's right and I gave you my word.
我苏特 格林
I'm shooter green...
我能在50码开外将狗身上的跳蚤射下来
and I can shoot the flea off a dog from 50 yards.
我能将子弹从针眼中打过去
and I can put the bullet through the eye of a needle.
我进攻起来比响尾蛇还快
And I strike faster than a rattlesnake.
我会把我亲自交还给你
I'll make it back to you.
是我们
Us.
我们
Us?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我怀孕了 苏特
I'm pregnant, shooter.
怀孕了
pregnant?
你生气了还是
are you mad or...
生气 你在开玩笑吗
mad? Are you kidding me?
我当然没有生气
No, I'm not mad.
我现在是这个世界上最幸福的男人
I'm the happiest man in the world right now!
那好 你发誓
alright then, you promise...
发誓这是最后一次 好吗
promise that this is your last trip, alright?
好吗
Yes. Please?
我发誓 我发誓
I promise. I promise.
只要我还有你
As long as I have you...
爱总会有办法
love always finds a way.
对 爱会有办法
Yeah, love finds a way.
今天要发酬劳了 伙计们
today is payday, boys.
拿到之后 你们想做点什么呢
What are you gonna do with yours?
我还有点赌债要还
I got a few debts to pay off.
哈 快点 快过来
hyah! Hup! Come on!
快
hyah!
得到酬劳的唯一方法是得赶上马车
the only way to get paid is to catch the coach.
如果你过错了 这一周的酬劳就没了
If you Miss that stagecoach, you've missed a week's pay.
嘿 等一下 我还在这 嘿
Hold up! I'm here! Hey!
-你有听见什么声音吗 -是苏特
- Do you hear somethin'? - It's shooter!
打开门 拉他进来
Well, open up the door and get him in here!
苏特 快跳
come on shooter, jump!
快 快上来
Come on, get up! Ahhh!
我抓住你了
I got you.
你真是只疯狗
You are one crazy hombre!
呃 我可不能错过发薪水的日子
Well, I couldn't Miss payday.
伙计们 离发薪水只有30分钟了
we're only about 30 minutes from payday, boys.
这是5英尺洞穴的入口
yep, there's the opening to 5 mile cave.
-5英尺洞穴 -对 你不知道5英尺洞穴
-5 mile cave? -Yeah, you don't know 'bout 5 mile cave?
传说这个洞很深
They say that thing is so deep that if
如果有一个人在里面走的话
a man was to walk in there,
他恐怕永远都见不到太阳了
he'd never see the light of day again.
-呃 -嗯
- hey... - yeah?
-那是什么 -什么
- What's that? - What?
那边
That over there.
伙计们 看来我们又要有新伙伴了
oh, it looks like we're gonna have some company, boys.
就两个人 我们能打败他们
There's only two of 'em; we can beat 'em.
-等下 -我们走
- Hold on. - Let's go!
或许你没有听到他的声音 是迪克
Maybe you didn't hear the man... Now deek!
迪克 你 你在做什么
Deek, wh-what are you doin'?
我要做的
What I got to.
不要拿枪指着我 谢里夫 干点正事
Don't point the gun at me; sheriff, do somethin'.
-安静 杰西 -迪克 发生了什么
- Hush up, jesse. - Deek, wh-what's happening?
-哇 -谢里夫 你在做什么
- Whoa. - Sheriff, what are you doin'?
不管我做什么 回上车去
Whatever I have to, son. Back on up.
-小心 -没事
-careful like... -That's good.
为什么
Why?
金钱会让人疯狂
Money does crazy things to people,
苏特 你知道
shooter... You know that.
特别是价值20万美金的黄金
Especially when it's $200,000 in gold.
你做的这些就是为了偷黄金
You're doin' all this for a lil' bit of gold?
那可是能使鬼推磨的东西
Well, that's what makes the world go round, kid.
你以为厄普会放任你拿着它然后离开吗
you think earp's gonna let you get away with this?
谁会说
Who says?
他在这 但他
he was there... And he was...
忘东西了
forgettin' somethin'?
没有 我会处理好一切
Nope, I think I got it all figured out.
你在做什么
what are you doin'?!
就像谢里夫说的
Like the sheriff said...
不管我们做什么
whatever we have to.
他们都会过得比我们好 对吗 苏特
better them than us, right, shooter?
加入我们 我们需要你这样的能手
Join us... We need a guy like you.
斯莫尔 杀戮不会让你得到你想要的
Killing gets you nowhere, small.
杰西也是我们的一员
Jesse was one of us.
周围的那些废物迟早会赶上我们
Well, it's just a matter of time
只是时间的问题
for the rest of the scum around here to catch up with us.
那个马车 它的全部
The stagecoach... all of it.
看 我们就是拿来挡枪的 但酬劳还不错 对吧
See, we're expendable, and the pay is good right?
如果我们不享受享受一下 又有什么意思
What's the point of all of it if we're not around to enjoy it?
这是一条捷径
This is an easier way...
相信我
trust me.
我们快到镇上了
we're gonna go into town,
等下就会告诉大家我们是怎么被耽搁的
tell everyone how we got held up.
路上有场枪战
There was a shootout.
他们射中了我们的马夫 我们射中了他们其中的一个
They shot our driver, and we shot one of them.
至于其他人
And the others...
都从各个方向逃跑了
they took off in different directions.
我们的马和马车也被分散了
Scattered our horses and our wagon.
我是说 之所以我们没去追他们 是因为
I mean, we couldn't go after them because...
你知道 我们是步行
you know, we're on foot.
当他们聚集成队之后
And by the time they get their posse together,
就都离开了
they're all gone.
与此同时
meanwhile...
本也将拿着他的战利品
bean here has the loot.
像往常一样
He goes back and gets a room in dateland just
回到代兰特 并在那里住下
like he has every week this month.
行不通的
it's not gonna work.
你忽略了一个问题
You got a problem.
谢尔夫不是在代兰特下的车
The sheriff didn't get off in dateland.
谁会说
Oh, well who says?
唯一只知道的人只有车夫
The only one that knows for sure was the driver,
而且我觉得他不会说
and I don't think he's talkin'.
对 你要注意点
Yeah, you took care of that.
最后一个加入我们的机会 苏特
Last chance to join us, shooter.
对不起 伙计们
Sorry, fellas.
就像杀死其他人一样杀了我吧
You're gonna have to kill me like did the rest of 'em.
不错 很好
That's good... That's good.
这就意味着更多的
That means more gold for-
驾
hyah!
让他跑了
he's gettin' away!
伙计们 我和谢里夫会把这两匹马骑去图桑
电影精选列表