没有 先生
No sir.
我父亲承诺过我们会 但是
My pa kept promising we would, but...
我想说
Well, I tell you what...
为什么我们不在做完今早的工作后 试一试呢
after chores this morning, why don't we give it a try?
如果你妈妈不介意的话
That is, if it's okay with your mom.
在聊什么
What's that?
巴恩斯先生想在工作之后教我射击
Mr. Barnes wants to teach me to shoot after chores!
好吗 妈妈 拜托
Can we mama, please?
男孩需要知道怎么保护他的家庭
Boy should learn to protect his family.
如果你不介意我这么说的话
If you don't mind my saying.
事实上 我真的介意 山姆
In fact, I do mind, sam.
枪不是玩具
A gun is not a toy.
妈妈 我已经快11
Mama, I'm nearly 11-
听你妈妈说 汤米
listen to your mama, tommy.
我应该先询问她的意见
I should've consulted her.
对不起 是我逾越了
I overstepped; I apologize.
没事
ah, it's all right.
只是银行那边的事让我神经有些紧张
This business at the bank has just got me a little stressed.
就是这样
That's all.
他的父亲之前也打算教他怎么射击和
His pa was gonna teach him how to shoot and...
汤米不应该做这些 只是因为
tommy shouldn't have to suffer just because
他来这不是因为这个
he's not around here to do that.
所以他能教我是吗
That mean he can teach me?
是吗 妈妈
Does it, mama?
如果你能先搞定你的工作 可以
I suppose so, providing you get your chores done.
好的 妈妈 我会的
Okay, okay mama I will!
我现在就去
I'll start right now!
呃
Uh...
嘿 现在是工作时间
hey paps, it's chore time!
你发誓你会保证他的安全
you promise me you'll keep him safe.
我发誓
Oh, you have my word.
谢谢你 山姆
Thank you, sam.
好运
good luck.
生意方面的事
My husband always dealt with
一直是我丈夫处理的
the business side of things.
这个农场已经经手了他们家几代人
The farm has been in his family for generations.
嗯 我
Yes, I...
很遗憾他的离开
was sorry to hear of his passing.
谢谢
Thank you.
蒂维基夫人 我已经没有其他的借口来帮你延期了
There's no delicate way to put this Mrs. Tilwicky, so...
就只能直说了
I'm just gonna come out with it.
银行方面已经开始请求没收你的财产
The bank has petitioned your property for foreclosure.
这是什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
呃
well...
如果到这个月底你还无法还贷款的话
you'll have till the end of the month to either bring
你就得留下你的房♥产和地♥产♥ 拿着你的行李离开了
the loan current or remove your belongings from the premises.
剩下的任何东西和你的房♥地♥产♥
Anything left will be sold at auction two weeks
都会下两周之后进行拍卖♥♥
later with the property.
但我们的马可能还需要再等三个月才能卖♥♥出去
But the horse auction's not for another three months.
我们没有
We don't-
我们没有足够的时间
we don't have enough time.
我们还没有等到一个好的价格
Without broke horses we won't get a good enough price.
我很抱歉 但
I'm sorry, but...
但政策就是政策 夫人
but policy is policy, ma'am.
我先生将他毕生心血都投入到了这个农场
My husband put everything he had into that farm.
他也曾为国家而战
And he fought in the war for our country.
不管怎么样我们将它经营了下来
And somehow we managed to hang onto it.
但 如果你将农场从我们身边拿走
But, if you take that farm away from us,
就是拿走了他唯一留给我们的东西
that's all we got left of him.
所以我请求你 求你能不能
So I'm just asking you please, please can you
再给我们六个月
just give us six more months?
这六个月我会筹到所有的钱
I can get you the money in six months.
蒂维基夫人
Mrs. Tilwicky...
别这样
please.
我真的很抱歉 但银行已经做了
I'm really sorry, but the bank's done...
做了我们所能做的一切 夫人
done all we can do, ma'am.
谢谢你抽空和我说这么多
thank you for your time.
好枪法 巴恩斯先生
good shot, mr. Barnes!
好了 现在到你了
All right, it's gonna be your turn now.
我将会把它交给你
I'm gonna hand you this weapon.
你要好好的 紧紧的抓住它
You're gonna take a nice, firm grip on it.
握住 握住这里
You grab that, grab it right there.
感觉还不错
You got it good? Uh-huh.
把它牢固的放在你的肩膀上
Put that into your shoulder, nice and tight.
你不是已经在书里见过了吗
You've read about this stuff, haven't you?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你的手放在这 把枪架在上面
Put your other hand out there, cradle it.
小心握住
Hold it carefully.
很好
All right...
现在 我要打开保险了
now, I'm gonna rack a load.
手在这下面 嗯 很好
Hand under there? Good, all right.
先不要把你的手放在扳机上
Don't put your finger on the trigger yet, okay?
现在 你要从这看过去
Now, you're gonna want to look through this sight here.
-哈 -向前看
-Uh-huh... -On that front sight.
你的眼睛
Keep your eye focused on
要始终盯着前面
that front sight.
盯着这些苹果中的一个
You put it on one of those apples.
你要记住三件事
You're gonna remember three things.
要稳
Nice balance.
深吸一口气
Take a nice, deep breath.
呼气 放松
let it go, relax.
然后温柔的扣动扳机
And gently pull that trigger.
没中
nuts!
没事 没事
It's all right, that's all right.
我们再来一次
Let's try again.
手指放下来
Finger off that trigger.
好的 让它靠着你的肩膀
Okay, get it up against your shoulder.
盯着前面
Front sight.
稳住 呼吸
balance, breathing.
轻轻的扣动扳手
gently pull that trigger.
我打中了
I hit it!
你是个好射手 汤米
You're a good shot, tommy.
或许有天会像苏特一样厉害
Just might be as good as shooter one day.
妈妈 妈妈 我做到了
mama, mama I did it!
我打中了一个水果
I shot a piece of fruit!
那是 呃
It was a... uh...
你叫它什么来着
what was it you called it again?
一百码射击
A hundred-yard shot.
对 一百码射击
Yeah, yeah a hundred-yard shot.
那还 还不错
that's-- that's good.
真的很棒 汤米
That's real good, tommy.
汤米 你先去洗漱吧
Tommy, why don't you go get washed up?
吃饭后我会叫你怎么清理它
I'll teach you how to clean that after we eat.
好的 先生
Okay, yes sir.
去吧
Go on.
银行不会通融是吗
bank wouldn't budge?
不会
No...
一点也没有
not even a little.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
没事 都会好的
Well, it's gonna be okay.
一切都会有办法的
It's all gonna work out.
相信我
You'll see.
只要你能为了那个男孩坚强下去
what you need to do is stay strong for that boy.
好吗
Okay?
你说的对
you're right.
你说的对
You're right.
我会照看汤米
I'll mind tommy.
你想休息多久就休息多久
You take as much time as you need.
谢谢你 山姆
Thank you, sam.
一切都会好的
It'll be fine.
电影精选列表