1♥8♥9♥6 图桑 "旧西部"
他就在前面
I can see him up ahead!
我们正在接近他
We're gainin' on him.
继续冲啊 伙计们
Keep strong, boys!
这男人是一个杀手
This man's a killer.
驾
ya!
他死了吗
is he dead?
勉强还有点呼吸
He's alive, just barely.
5英尺洞穴传奇
我十岁的时候
first time I met sam barns
第一次见到了山姆
I was 10 years old.
继续 男孩们 走
come on, boy, come on.
发现了什么
Whatcha got, boy?
那时我并没有意识到
it was the summer of 1929.
1929年的这个夏天
And while I didn't realize it then...
小家伙好样的
Atta boy, atta boy.
成就了我这冒险的一生
It would lead to the adventure of a lifetime.
走啊 伙计们
Come on, boys!
他肯定会走路下去
He's gonna go down on foot.
大家都时刻警惕着
everybody keep their eyes peeled.
嘿 小溪这儿有东西
hey, we got something downstream here.
小家伙 这有什么东西
whatcha got, boy?
走 继续
come on, boy, come on.
嘿 在这儿
Hey, over here!
我感觉这有东西
I think we got something!
1929 肯塔基州
朽木公爵
好了 帕特 我起来了
okay pat, I'm up.
一年多前 我的父亲去世了
It'd been over a year since my father had died.
从那以后
I don't think my mother had spent a night
母亲就没睡过一个好觉
in their bed since.
妈妈是个女强人
mama was a strong woman.
但 丧亲之痛纠缠我们到无处可逃
But, pain and loss have a way of catching up to all of us.
人生总是千奇百怪
it's strange how life works.
我的父亲在一场又一场的战争中活到了最后
My father had survived the war to end all wars, only to meet
却在农场事故般的意外中走向了死亡
his end from something as random as a farming accident.
这似乎不公平
It didn't seem fair.
语言已经无法测量父亲离去所造成的 生命中的空虚
The void it caused in our life couldn't be measured in words.
爸爸一直是我的英雄
dad had always been my hero.
当这个英雄消失的时候 嗯
And when that hero was lost, well...
我和妈妈身上的某个部分
it seemed as though a part of my mama and me
似乎也随之消逝了
were lost with him.
没有父亲的生活截然不同
life without dad just wasn't the same.
他的离开让我失去了父亲 让母亲失去了丈夫
Aside from me not having a pa and ma, a husband,
第一国民银行
蒂维基夫人
您的贷款逾期未还 这是第三次也是最后一次提醒
逾期未付-第三次通知
除此之外 我们在当地银行的
his passing had left us at a considerable disadvantage
请于1929年6月1日前还清
状况也变得十分的被动
with the local bank.
汤米 我需要你进城一趟
Tommy, I need you to walk into town for me.
把这个信封交给银行的戴维斯先生
Give this envelope to mr. Davis at the bank.
告诉他这是现在我能凑到的全部
You tell him it's all I can come up with at the moment,
但是 我会尽快把马牵到市场去
but... I'll get him the rest as soon as we get those
然后再把剩下的一并还给他
horses broke and off to market.
好的 妈妈
Okay, mama.
然后 我希望你能在镇上找找看哪有布告栏
And then, I want you to make your way through town,
再把这些传♥单♥贴上去
put one of these fliers up on any posting board you can find.
欢迎寄宿
我们现在要找别人来和我们合住吗
We're gonna let people live with us now?
嗯 除非你有更好的主意
Well, unless you got a better idea of how to pay
来解决农场的贷款
the bank note on the farm.
没有
Guess not.
所以我需要和其他人一起住我的房♥间了吗
That mean I'm gonna have to share my room now?
不 亲爱的
no, honey...
没有人会去住你的房♥间
you ain't gonna have to share your room.
我说的是那两个空房♥间
All right, this is only for the two spares.
而且在我们能站稳脚跟之前
And this is only temporary.
这只是暂时的
Just until we can get back on our feet.
快去吧
Run along.
午饭前回来帮我牵马
I need you back by lunch.
它们自己是不会回来的
Those horses ain't gonna break themselves.
知道了
all right.
妈妈深爱着这个农场和它所代表的一切
mama sure loved that farm and everything it represented.
这是她唯一能紧紧抓住的 属于爸爸的东西
It was the only thing of dad she had left to hold onto.
这个镇很小 我很熟悉
our town was small, familiar, and the only thing I knew
也是我唯一知道的除了农场以外的世界
of the world outside of our little farm.
我很珍惜我能来这里的每一次机会
I loved every chance I had to visit.
什么事 小男孩
yes, young man?
我能帮你做什么?
What can I do for ya?
我妈妈让我把这个给您
My ma said I was to give this to you.
你是蒂维基家的孩子是吗
You're the tilwicky boy, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
戴维斯先生 我妈妈让我告诉您
I was told to tell you Mr. Davis, um...
目前这里的这些钱
that that money there is all mama and me could get
已经是我们尽力能凑到的了
together for the time being.
但是我们会尽快把马牵去市场卖♥♥掉
But that, we'd get you more just as soon as she gets
然后再马上给您剩下的钱
our horses broke and off to market.
你就回去告诉你妈妈
Just tell your mama come on by here and see me
这几天来这见我 知道了吗
in the next few days, all right?
好的 知道了
Yeah, all right.
欢迎寄宿
金斯利的丹药百货店
早上好 金斯利先生
Morning, Mr. Kinsley!
早上好 汤米
Good morning to you, tommy!
你有什么好的新书能借我看看吗
I was wondering if you had any new books for me to look at.
马上
Hold on.
这个
now this...
是本好书
is a good one.
"5英尺洞穴传奇"
the legend of five mile cave."
我无法将我的目光从这本书上移开
I couldn't take my eyes off it.
这个亡命之徒 苏特 格林的故事
The story of the outlaw, shooter green.
谢谢 金斯利先生
Thanks, Mr. Kinsley.
回家的路上我一直盯着它看
I just stared at it the whole way back.
神枪手 马群追逐赛 还有那胆战心惊的西大荒冒险
I couldn't wait to get home and read stories of
这些都让我迫不及待的飞奔回家
gunslingers, daring horse chases and the amazing
再坐下来仔细品读
adventures of the wild west.
它开启了一扇我从未听闻的新世界的大门
It opened up a whole new world I didn't even know existed.
我也从未料想到 这本书 以及一个新的陌生人
Little did I know that this book and a new stranger
将我的生命变成一场了惊心动魄的冒险
would take me on my own daring adventure.
我们从来不能感知希望降临的方向
we never know where hope is going to come from.
有的只是些许的紧张
Just a little nervous, that's all.
但那一天 希望从两个方向向我们降临
but that day, hope came in two ways.
走 过来
Come on, come on.
妈妈总说 即使找不到它来临的方向
Mama always said we needed to have hope, even if we didn't
我们也要心怀希望
know where it was coming from.
但那天 我和妈妈都等到了自己的希望
But that day hope came for both of us.
好孩子
Good boy.
你看 妈妈从来没有赶马的本领
you see, mama never had the knack
对她来说 备好这些马去市场售卖♥♥
for breaking horses and she was having
也是个难差事
a difficult time getting them ready for market.
好样的 小家伙
Good boy, good boy.
那天 山姆进入了我们的生活
and that was the day sam barnes entered our lives.
好了
Whoa, whoa... okay, okay.
去吧 去吧
Go on, go on.
快去吧
Whoa, go on.
接下来你需要每天骑着它跑几次
You'll need to ride him a few times a day for
大概一周左右
the next week or so.
就会好上手很多
He'll handle nicely.
你肯定经常骑马
You must ride a lot.
是的
Well...
一点点 蒂维基夫人
a bit, Mrs. Tilwicky.
对于男人来说 即使骑马的时间不长 也不会忘记
It's been a while, but a man never forgets.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
路上有个买♥♥补给物资的伙计
Ah, there's a fella up the road selling supplies.
电影精选列表