Yeah.
感受是互相的
The feeling's mutual.
你知道吗山姆 我感觉我曾见过你 但
you know sam, I can't put my finger on it but I...
但我又说不出个所以然来
I feel like we've met before.
呃
well...
我无法告诉你我多么希望那是真的
I can't tell you how much I wish that was the truth.
你还好吗 山姆
You okay, sam?
呃
Uh...
你介意我 我
do you mind my askin' what you know
我问一下你的父母吗
about your uh... parents?
我的父母
my parents...
呃
um...
我爸爸在离开新墨西哥州后做了浸礼会牧师
well, my daddy was a baptist minister out of new mexico;
在1902年 当我还是个小女孩的时候
him and my mama moved here back in
他和我母亲搬了回来
1902 when I was just a girl.
然后
And um...
再然后
and then uh...
在汤米出生之后
we lost them both in a car accident
我们在一场车祸中失去了他们俩
right after tommy was born.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
谢谢
thank you.
你知道
you know...
山姆 我无法告诉你我多么希望他们还在这里
sam, I can't tell you how much I wish they were still around.
他们很善良
They were good people.
说的好像你认识他们一样
you say that like you knew 'em.
我的确认识
I did.
什么
what?
呃 好吧
Uh... Well...
当我向你询问你父母的时侯
hen I was askin' you about your parents,
我指的是你的亲生父母
I didn't mean your adopted ones.
而不是你的养父母
I meant your real parents.
山姆 我听不懂你在说些什么
Sam, I don't know what you're gettin' at-
墙上那张乔西的照片
the picture of josie there on the wall.
什么意思
What about it?
她爱上了一个叫
Uh, she was in love with a fella...
苏特 格林的家伙
by the name of shooter green.
等一下 那个汤米小说里的人物
Wait, a character from tommy's pulp novels?
呃 不是
Uh, no.
苏特 格林真的存在
shooter green was real.
他的确因谋杀和抢劫
See, he did go to prison for murder and robbery...
这些他并没有犯的罪入了狱
crimes he didn't commit...
他把乔西和他们的孩子独自留在这世上
leaving josie and the baby by themselves in the world.
八个月后 乔西在生产的时候死去了
Eight months later, josie died in childbirth.
打碎了他的心
It broke his heart...
我的心
my heart.
好在上帝为他们找来了当地的一个牧师和他的妻子
I thank the good lord a local pastor and his wife...
他们收养了这个孩子 视如己出般的抚养她长大
they took our child in, and raised her as their own.
你就是那个孩子 苏姗
You were that baby, susan.
我之前就告诉过你 我的父母很早之前就不在了
You know I said I lost my family a long time ago-
你不要再说了
I don't wanna hear anymore.
我的名字是山姆 格林 我曾经也被叫做苏特
My name is sam green, susan. I used to be called shooter.
我是你的父亲
I'm your dad.
你 你不是
no, you're not.
这是事实
It's the truth...
不管是好是坏
for better or worse.
为什么
then why... hmm?
为什么在这一切发生之后 为什么你又回来了
Why after all this time... why are you back here, huh?
我写了很多信试图寄给他们
I wrote so many letters and tried to send 'em...
我 我真的很想
I... really wanted...
我知道凯恩斯能给你们更好的生活
I knew the kinesons could give you a better life than I could,
我也不想去打搅
and I just didn't want to interfere with that-
可我觉得你越狱 来到这里
oh, and I suppose breaking out of prison, coming here,
还迷惑了我的儿子 那不叫打扰叫什么
messin' with my boy's head, that's not interfering?
我并不是外界认为的那样
I'm not the man the world thinks I am.
我不是
I'm not.
我并不奢望能得到你的原谅 我不能
I'm not askin' for a chance to make it up... I can't.
我只是想你能给我一个改正的机会
I'm askin' for a chance to make it right.
我
I'm uh...
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna turn in for the night.
当我醒来
When I wake...
我希望你已经走了
I expect you to be gone.
不
no...
不 不 不 不 不
no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
过来 小家伙 到这里来
Come here, boy. Come on in here.
对
That's right.
你在这里等一会儿
you hang tight in here for a few.
我有点事要去处理
There's something I've got to take care of.
蠢狗
Stupid dog.
真是稀客
Look what the cat dragged in.
你觉得你接下来会去哪
Where do you think you're goin'?
你怎么找到我的
how'd you find me?
很难
It wasn't hard,
只知道要去哪里找
just gotta know where to look.
当我听说你逃跑的时候
When I heard you'd escaped,
我知道你只有两个选择
I figured you'd head to one of two places:
找你的孩子
find your kid...
或者是我的金子
or to find my gold.
看起来我来的正是时候
It looks like I got here just in time.
金子不在了 斯莫尔
The gold is gone, small.
在我头撞上石头的那一刻就不见了
It went missing the moment my head his that rock.
或许
Maybe...
或者在这房♥子里发生的一切
or maybe all that time in the big house helped
能够帮助你恢复记忆
you refresh your memory.
把手铐带上
put the bracelets on.
嘿 巴恩斯先生你 说过你会
Hey, Mr. Barnes! You promised to tell
给我讲
me the rest of-
跪下
on your knees!
剩下的故事
The story.
快走
Do it!
妈妈 妈妈 快来
Mama! Mama, come quick!
你不能伤害他们
don't you dare hurt 'em!
我就做我想做的
I'll do what I want.
泰伯 这是什么意思
Tabor, what's the meaning of this?
他不叫泰伯
His name's not tabor...
他是斯莫尔 图桑的州长
it's small. He's a sheriff from tucson.
真的吗 多克
Is that true? Doc?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
这是山姆 苏特 格林 一个在逃通缉犯
And this man's name is sam "shooter" green; he's a wanted fugitive.
他于两周前在阿肯色联邦监狱越狱
He skipped out of arkansas federal prison near 2 weeks ago,
但我想你应该知道了
but I expect you knew that.
你不觉得这是当地政♥府♥该管的事吗
Don't you think this is a job for the local authorities?
没必要
No need...
我处理的还不错
I got things handled just fine.
肯塔基州远在你的管辖范围之外 州长
Kentucky's a long way from your jurisdiction, sheriff.
女士 在我把你们放回车里前
Lady, you best keep your nose out of my business
你最好不要多管闲事
before I put you back of that car with him.
算了 苏姗 他只想针对我
Let it be, susan. He just wants me.
听他的吧 小姐
take his advice, missy.
我最近听说 援助和唆使罪犯
The last I heard, aidin' and abettin' a criminal
在肯塔基也是一种犯罪
is a crime in kentucky too.
等等看当地
We'll see what the local-
看起来
You don't seem to know when to leave
你并不知道什么叫适可而止 是吗
well enough alone, do ya? Huh?
你是抢劫中的那个多克 斯莫尔
You are doc small from the robbery.
小男孩 你听谁说的
Who told you that, boy?
他
Him?
他是一个谋杀犯 一个骗子
That man's a murderer, and a liar.
不 先生 关于苏特格林你应该知道两件事
No sir, there's two things about shooter green...
他是个言出必行的人 他不是骗子
he's a man of his word, and he don't ever lie.
并不是你说的那样
not when it counts.
斯莫尔 你的目的已经达到了
电影精选列表