还很时髦
And you're sassy.
而我
I just...
你就是我的梦中情人
you're everything I dreamed of.
但其实 我真的配不上
But honestly, I don't really deserve-
不 你配得上
no, you do deserve me.
你值得 知道吗 你是个好男人
You do okay? You are a good man.
你是我的男人
You're my man.
呃 怎么样女士
Well, how about it woman?
海耶斯小姐 你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me miss hayes?
我当然愿意 你这个傻牛仔
Of course I will, you silly cowboy!
太棒了
alright!
那些中的一个
One of those...
还有这里的一点
and a little bit of this.
咦 太恶心了
Ew, that's gross.
嗷
Oh...
总有一天
there will come a time when you will think
你会改变你的看法 我保证
quite differently, I guarantee it.
呃
Ugh.
即使是你
Even you are not immune to
也无法对女人的碎碎念免疫
the power of the female persuasion.
他们难道不知道打个疫苗或做其他的什么吗
They don't make a vaccine for it or somethin'?
哈 不会
Ha! No.
恐怕不会 没什么
I'm afraid not... No.
呃
Aw.
所以接下来发生了什么
So what happened next?
第二天早晨
the next morning,
他们举♥行♥了婚礼 但
josie and shooter got married but...
但在能通知长辈并举♥行♥一场合适的婚礼之前
but, but... They agreed to keep it secret until they could
他们决定 对外界保密
tell their parents and have a more proper wedding.
亲爱的各位 今天我们在上帝的目光下聚集在此地
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
来见证他们人生中最美好的一件事
in the eyes of god to witness one of life's greatest events...
乔西和苏特的婚礼
the marriage of josie to sam.
你愿意接受你面前的这位女士成为你的妻子吗
Sam, do you take this woman to be your wife?
在这神圣的婚姻中♥共♥同生活
To live together in the bonds of holy matrimony?
我愿意
I do.
乔西 你愿意接受你面前的这位男士
And josie, do you take this man
成为你的合法丈夫
as your lawfully wedded husband
开始这神圣的婚姻生活
to live forever in the bonds of marriage
直到死亡的那一天吗
for as long as you shall live?
我愿意
I do.
借助我职务所赋予我的权利
By the power vested in me by my office,
以及借助亚利桑那这片土地
and by the territory of arizona...
在此 我将受于你们男人与女人之间的
I hereby get to bestow upon you the most honorable of titles
最崇高的称号♥
that can exist between a man and a woman.
在此我宣布 你们成为了彼此的丈夫和妻子
I hereby pronounce you as husband and wife.
山姆 或许你可以一个吻来完成你的誓言
Sam, you may seal your vows with a kiss.
你好 先生
yes, sir...
年轻人 我能帮你些什么
how can I help you young fella?
你是州长 本吗
Are you sheriff bean?
呃 这取决于谁在发问
Well, that depends on who is askin'.
呃 苏特 格林
Uh, shooter green.
维吉尔 厄普让我来这里报道
I was told to report here by virgil earp.
好 好 是的 先生
Right, right. Yes sir, yes sir.
原来是你
So you were, so you were.
来点牛肉干
You want some jerky?
不 不用 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
-确定吗 -确定
- Sure? - Yep.
剩下的队员马上就过来
The rest of our crew will be in here momentarily
所以你可以在这坐会儿 或你想做其他的也行
so if you wanna have a seat or whatever there...
呃 我们一共多少人
uh, how many of us are there?
加上我一共五个
Well, there'd be five countin' me.
但我最远到代特兰
But I only go as far dateland.
再远我就去不了了
I can't go very far.
不然我就要长痔疮了
If I go too far, I get the piles.
看下那只猫把什么东西拽进来了
well, well, well, look at what the cat done drug in, boys...
一个新家伙
a new kid.
他看起来很帅气 对吗
he's pretty ain't he?
对于马来说
for a horse.
多克 斯莫尔为你服务
Doc small at your service.
苏特 格林 很高兴认识你
shooter green, nice to meet you.
我有听说过你
We've heard of you and earp says you're supposed to
厄普说你的枪法很快
be real fast with that gun.
呃 快是一点
Well, fast is one thing...
准是另一点
accurate's another.
两点
And both...
不过 现在是另一回事了
well now, that's a different story.
谦虚
Humble.
我喜欢
I like it!
我喜欢他
I like him.
好了 好了 行了 我们该出发了
Alright, alright. Enough of this. We gotta get goin'.
马车随时在待命 然后
The stagecoach is gonna be here any minute and uh...
嘿 放下
hey, leave that alone...
那是我的 放下它
that's mine, leave that alone.
首先 把所有的马留在这
First off, we leave our horses here.
当我们把马车护送到图桑的时候
Now there's plenty of 'em that the government's
政♥府♥人员也已经将马群送去那了
got up there for us when we get off the stagecoach at tucson so
以便我们能骑马回来
we can get back on theirs.
第二 我们每周跑一次
Second, we make this run once a week.
获取报酬的唯一方式就是赶上马车
The only way to get paid is to catch the coach.
如果错过了 相应一周的报酬也就没了
If you Miss that stagecoach, you've missed a week's pay.
不要浪费时间回到这里
Don't lollygag gettin' back here.
第三件事是
nd the third thing is this...
我想大家都写一份最后的声明和遗嘱
I want everybody to fill out a last will and testament.
为了 如果你有任何意外发生
It's uh... So that we can make sure your money gets to where
我们好确保你的遗产钱财去向该去的地方
it's supposed to be should something happen to you.
很现实 伙计们
It's a grim reality, men.
但又是不得不做的事 所以
But it's something that we gotta deal with so...
这里是纸和笔
here's the paper and the pens.
如果有谁写不了的话告诉我 我帮你写
If you can't write, let me know and I'll write for you.
如果你 尽管做标记 没事 还有其他问题吗
If you got uh... Just make your mark, that's good. Any questions?
有 如过亚利桑那那边可以支付马的费用
Yeah, if arizona territory is payin'
那我们的墓碑呢 他们会支付吗
for our horses, are they also payin' for our headstones?
苏特花了在路上许许多多个夜晚
shooter spent many a night on the road
思念乔西
thinkin' about josie...
死亡
death...
会发生些什么
what might happen.
他唯一能做的事就是等待
all he could do was wait for the time to come when
等待再次和乔西相见的那一天
he could see her again
任何一秒都可能是他生命的最后一秒
and any time could be his last.
人生从来不简单 但他在尽力
It never got easier, but he was providing.
还好目前他没陷入任何困境
So far they hadn't run into any trouble...
苏特活了下来
shooter was surviving.
看起来所发生的一切
and it looked like things were gonna turn out
对于苏特来说都还不错
alright for shooter.
直到这天
That is, until one day...
乔西
josie...
亲爱的
honey...
怎么了
what's wrong?
故事走到我不太喜欢提及的
I don't much like to talk about
这个部分了
this part of the story,
乔西的父母在一场火灾中丧了命
but josie's parents were killed in a fire.
一天晚上 她的妈妈忘了熄灭蜡烛
Her mother forgot to blow out a candle one night,
随即 整座房♥子淹没在火焰里
and the whole house went up in flames.
即使是乔西的父母
Even though josie's parents didn't approve
也没能见证她和苏特的婚礼
of her marriage to shooter,
他们就是乔西全部的家人
they were all the family either of them had.
但时间却仍然以它的方式流逝着
But time has a way of passing.
3周后
他没有回来
He ain't comin'.
伙计们 出发了
Let's get goin' boys.
嘿
电影精选列表