我想应该只是
I guess it's just that...
只是什么
just what?
女人恐怕没办法靠她们自己骑车
Women aren't supposed to ride all by themselves,
是这样
is that it?
呃 不
Well... No!
我是说 当然
I mean uh... of course, yeah.
那很好 我想
It's fine, I guess.
-我无意冒犯 -听着 格林先生
-I didn't mean no offense. -Look here, Mr. Green.
我虽然是个女人
I might be a woman...
但 我能照顾我自己
but, I can take care of myself.
哼
humph.
嗯 苏特
yep, shooter green had
他是有超高的枪法
a masterful command of a gun.
但 他的心
But, his heart?
那完全又是另一回事了
Well... That was another matter all together.
您好 海耶斯小姐
well howdy, Miss hayes.
我希望你回程的路上
I was hoping I could accompany you...
能让我陪着你
on your ride back to tombstone.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for pete's sake.
你没有其他更值得做的事吗
Don't you have anything better to do?
这世上没有任何地方比这里值得
There's nowhere else in this world I'd rather be right
在这里 和你一起
now than right here with you.
我想说 你刚刚那一枪
I'll tell ya, that was some real sharp shooting
真的又快又准
you did back there.
谁教的你
Who taught you?
我自己
Myself.
吓到你了
You surprised?
真的
Truthfully?
是的
Yeah.
真的很厉害 是吗
Well, that's real nice, ain't it?
听我说 海耶斯小姐 我在关键时刻从不撒谎
Listen Miss hayes, I don't lie, not when it counts.
这点你之后会了解到的
And that's something you'll learn about me.
去
To...
了解某些人的某些事
learn something about someone...
意味着你想要长时间的待在他身边
implies that you want to be around them long enough
引起对他的兴趣
to take any interest.
你为什么会以为我想一直待在你身边
What makes you think I want to be around you long enough?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许我已经从你的眼睛里得到了答案
Maybe I just see it in your eyes.
真的吗
Oh, is that a fact?
你还想知道其他的事实吗
And you want to know what else is a fact?
我想你会告诉我
Reckon you're gonna tell me anyway.
终有一天
Someday...
我会让你成为我的妻子
I'm gonna make you my wife.
这个
well, to do that...
那你必须得能赶得上我
you're gonna have to catch me.
哇
whoo hoo!
快了
All right!
所以苏特枪法真的很快
so shooter really was that fast with a gun.
的确是
Sure was.
天赋异禀的他让我赌赢过 但却输得更多
I won and lost more money on that boy's talents.
还有乔西
And josie?
为什么这本书从来没提到过她
How come the book never mentions her?
呃
Well...
没人真正认识她
nobody really knew about her.
他们的关系更像一个秘密
See their relationship was kind of a secret.
他父亲是那的大人物
Her daddy was the big man in those parts.
乔西知道如果她跑去向一个来自堪萨斯州的流浪枪手求爱的话
Josie knew her daddy wouldn't take too kindly to her courting
她的父亲一定不会接受
a vagabond marksman from kansas.
所以 他们隐藏了这段关系
So, they kept their relationship a secret.
乔西想要告诉她的父母
Josie wanted to tell her parents.
她爱那个最真实的苏特
She loved shooter for who she was.
她只是
She just...
认为不管怎么样
figured her parents needed to accept that
他们都必须接受这个事实
one way or another.
另一方面 苏特却认为
Shooter on the other hand, he figured...
在他有能力负担得起一枚合适的戒指 一场合适的婚礼
best be kept a secret till he could afford to buy her
还有一座合适房♥子之前 以及
a proper ring, proper wedding, proper house, all the...
以及在他有能力承担起她原生家庭所给她的东西之前
all the things a woman of her upbringing
他们的关系最好只能是个秘密
had grown accustomed to.
苏特那个迟钝的脑袋还是无法理解乔西所说的
Shooter just couldn't get it through his thick head that...
她爱的就是最原本的那个他
josie loved him for being him.
关于这一切 巴恩斯先生
There's just one thing I don't quite understand
我有一点还是无法理解
about all this Mr. Barnes...
什么
what's that?
如果他们的关系只能是个秘密
Well if their relationship was supposed to be a secret,
你是怎么知道的呢
how come you knew about it?
你问的很好
now that is a good question.
我猜 呃
I guess that uh-
午饭已经好了
Lunch is ready!
我饿了 走吃饭去吧
I'm starved, let's eat.
我也是
me too.
那些三明治很棒
Those sandwiches were good, man.
是的
Oh yeah, mmm-hmm.
简单但又令人满足
Simple yet satisfying.
的确是这样
Sure was.
就在刚才 巴恩斯先生给我讲了
Mr. Barnes here has been telling me all about
法外之徒苏特 格林的故事
the outlaw shooter green.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
真的吗
Is that a fact?
是的夫人
Yes ma'am.
但我多半都在告诉他说
Mostly I was telling tommy not to believe everything
不要相信他在书上所看到的
he reads in books.
至少不是那些书
At least not those types anyway.
你可以因此而责怪我
Well, I guess you can blame me for that.
是我允许他读这类书的
I'm the one who let him start reading them.
看起来这是他唯一感兴趣的事 自从
Seems it's the only thing he enjoys since...
呃
um...
呃 收拾一下
uh, clear your place.
好的 先生
yes sir.
放心 我们会一起解决的
Here,we'll help you out here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
yes?
我
I uh...
我无意打搅你 夫人 但是
I don't mean to disturb you ma'am, but uh...
我在找一对叫凯恩森的情侣
I'm looking for a couple by the name of kineson.
他是我们在图桑三十多年以来的管家
He was our family's minister in tucson over 30 years ago.
能花你一点时间聊一下吗
You got a second to talk?
我想 可以休息一下喝个茶
Well, I could use a refreshment.
你想来吗
Do you want to join me on the porch?
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
没有太多其他的东西
don't get much company out here.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
那么...
so um...
凯恩森走了多久了
how long ago did the kinesons pass?
有些年了
Oh, some years back.
应该就在战争前夕
Just before the war I think.
死于车祸
Car accident.
他们 他们有个女儿是吗
They uh, they had a daughter didn't they?
对
yes, mm-hmm.
我记得是住在肯塔基州附近
Lives in kentucky near as I can recollect.
她和当地的一个家伙结了婚
She married a fella up there.
蒂维基 达尔文 蒂维基
Tilwicky, darwin tilwicky.
他们买♥♥给了我们这块地
They sold us this place.
当他们出♥售♥时 我们就买♥♥下了它
When it went on the market we bought it.
-你这么快就走了 -是的 夫人
-Oh, you going so soon? -Yes, ma'am.
我可不是赛马 而且肯塔基的
I'm not a race horse and kentucky's...
如果我一直坐在这儿 可是到不了的
not getting any closer with me sitting here.
好的 再见
Well bye.
你有开过枪吗
you ever fired a gun before?
电影精选列表