你有个电报
You've got a telegram.
-不是现在 萨利 -是紧急文件
-Not now, sally. -It's marked urgent.
紧急
Urgent...
对 在阿肯色州联邦监狱
Yeah, it's about some prison
有人越狱了
break over at the arkansas federal prison.
让我看一下 萨利
Let me take a look at that sally.
给
here you go.
呃 萨利
humph, sally...
取消午餐
cancel that lunch.
我需要出去一下
I might be gone a while.
给我一颗钉子 好吗
Hand me a nail, will ya?
钉子 喂
Nail, hello?
嘿
Hey?
不好意思
Sorry.
你有心事
something on your mind?
我只是在想你昨晚说的话
I was just thinking about what you said last night.
你真的认识苏特 格林吗
I mean, you really knew shooter green?
真的 我认识他
Yeah, I knew him.
但不怎么喜欢他
Didn't much like him, though.
他很自大
He was cocky.
自大的人往往不顾后果
Cocky people get reckless.
所以他很刻薄吗
So he was mean, then?
不是 不计后果和刻薄是两回事
No, reckless and mean are two different things.
所以是怎么回事
How's that?
但我知道真正的苏特并没有伤害其他人
Well, I know for a fact shooter never set out to hurt anyone.
也不是一个法外之徒
Never set out to become an outlaw either for that matter.
此话怎讲呢
What makes you say that?
好吧 苏特 格林去图桑的时候
Well, I was there...
我当时也在那
when shooter green came to the town of tucson
正值1887年的夏天
in the summer of 1887.
是抢劫案发生的那个夏天
The same summer as the robbery.
完全正确
The very same.
他是骑马从东边进入的图桑
Shooter was riding in from the east.
他没有家人 没有钱
He had no family, no money...
也没有任何财物 除了那匹叫传布的马
and no possessions, except his horse named trapper.
和那把他随身携带的六发式左轮手♥枪♥
And his six-shooter he always kept on him.
那他的父母呢
What happened to his parents?
不知道
Don't know.
他总说他是在一座教堂的门阶边被发现的
Shooter always said that he was found at the doorstep
没有字条 没有姓名 什么也没有
of a church, no note, no name, nothing.
但他却已经准备好了征服世界
But shooter was ready to take on the world.
图桑就是他的第一站
Tucson would be the first stop.
那一年六月 他到了图桑
he arrived in june of that year and quickly
而且很快适应了那里的环境
got himself acclimated.
他带着让大家都能认可他能力的希望从堪萨斯州来到这
He had come from kansas with the hopes of staking a claim.
但 要想成功的话
But, to do that...
他需要钱
he needed money.
你看 当格林知道他是最快的枪手 在整个
you see, while shooter knew he was the fastest gun around...
至少在图桑无人能及
no one else in tucson did.
喜欢你们目前所看到的吗
So y'all like what you see so far?
对 很棒
Yeah, it's pretty good.
好吧 现在有个更麻烦的事
All right, here comes a tricky one.
你看见了吗
You see this?
哈
Huh?
我正要把它扔向空中
I'm gonna flick it up in the air and I'm gonna
再用我的手♥枪♥射击它
shoot it with my pistol.
那边的人 什么东西有这么好笑?
what do you think is so funny over there, huh?
你觉得我做不了是吗 不
You don't think I can do it? No.
不可能的 小伙子
No way, young feller.
过来
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我看见了几张苦瓜脸
I see some sour faces.
很感谢
I appreciate it.
这顶帽子也是
This hat sure appreciates it.
再远一点
come on now, further.
现在真的来劲了
all right, now we're talking.
对 就是那里
Yeah, yeah right there.
很好
all right.
我是苏特 格林
My name's shooter green.
我能在50码外将狗身上的跳蚤打下来
I can shoot the flea off a dog from 50 yards.
我能将子弹从针眼中打过去
I can put a bullet through the eye of a needle.
你们还知道吗
You know what else?
我攻击速度比响尾蛇还快
I strike faster than a rattlesnake.
呃
Hmm.
是的
Yeah...
打偏了 赔三倍
a Miss pays three to one.
有人下注吗
Anybody interested?
你下吗
you interested?
-你吗 -对
- You sure? - Yeah.
嗯 好
Yeah? All right.
我下50
I got 50.
-哇 -你有那么多钱赔给我吗?
-Whoa. -Got enough to cover a bet like that?
山姆 巴恩斯:接下来 乔西小姐到了
Sam barnes, v/o: and then, Miss josie hayes arrived.
小甜心 放心 管够
Sweetheart, I got plenty.
汤米:海耶斯小姐呢
Tommy, v/o: what about Miss hayes?
那就好
All right then...
算我一个
consider me in.
山姆 巴恩斯:乔西小姐很特别
Sam barnes, v/o: josie hayes was special.
苏特立马就注意到她了
Shooter knew it right away.
你的钱
Your money.
山姆巴恩斯:一些人说它是红尾鹰
Sam barnes, v/o: some say it was a red-tailed hawk.
其它人说乔西给苏特下了一个咒语
Others say josie put a spell on shooter.
但 苏特
But, shooter...
呃
well...
这是唯一一次被记录在史册的
it was the only time in recorded history that
苏特失手的一次
shooter missed a shot.
山姆 巴恩斯:也是唯一输的一次
sam barnes, v/o: as well as lost a bet.
你确定你够吗
Sure you got enough?
要不我们做个交易吧 就当你还了
Pay it off in trade if you have to.
不用 我有
no, I got it.
你不用担心你那漂亮的小脑瓜
Don't you worry your pretty little head.
我没有的话 就不会下这个赌注了
I wouldn't have made the bet if I didn't.
140 142 145
140, 142, 145...
够了
that's enough.
我说了我有
I said I got enough.
-好吗 -好吧
-All right? -Okay.
嗯 150
Yeah, 150.
你可以点一下
You can count it if you like.
不用 我相信你
That's all right, I trust you.
你看起来是个说话算数的人
You seem like a man of your word.
对 我是
well, I am.
你可以把这个存去银行
You can take that to the bank with ya.
-嗯 正有此意 -很好
-Well, I intend to. -Good.
好了 我得走了
Well, I better get going.
等一下
Hey wait.
-你的名字是 -海耶斯
-You got a name? -Hayes.
乔西 海耶斯
Josie hayes.
乔西 海耶斯
Josie hayes.
你从哪儿过来的
Well, where ya from?
我住在墓碑附近 从那到这儿需要骑半天自行车
I live half a day's ride down in tombstone.
我爸在那是个银行家
My daddy's a banker there.
怪不得
Oh, that makes sense.
那你应该真的会拿
I guess you really are gonna take the money
这些钱到银行 对吗
to the bank then, aren't ya?
我还得骑很长一段路
I've got a long ride ahead of me.
呃 好吧
Well, uh...
你是自己骑到这来的吗
did you ride down here all by yourself?
-我的意思是 -这有什么问题吗
-I mean... -Is something wrong with that?
呃 我是说
Well uh... I mean...
电影精选列表