And what was all that about?
我不知道
I don't know.
她说她在Darby车站
She said she was at Darby Central
准备出发去伦敦
on her way to London.
为什么
Whatever for?
想逃离一段时间 她说
Wants to get away, she said.
这不像她
It's just not like her.
那声尖叫 “Dionin”
And that scream--"Dionin."
我们到底为什么要让她一个人走
Why did we leave her?
要我打给车站吗
Shall I ring the station?
我不想大惊小怪
I don't like to fuss.
不 我觉得我们最好打过去 Mary
No, I think we'd better, Mary.
她可能像上次一样又发作了
She may have had another attack.
你有电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you have the number?
我去打
I'll do it.
我记得有个叫Ray的人在询问处
Τhere's a Ray somebody there at Inquiries.
Dionin
Dionin.
好奇她从哪知道那个词的
Where did she pick that up, I wonder.
好吧 昨天我在楼上找到她的时候
Well, she was muttering something like that
她喃喃自语着类似的话
when I found her upstairs yesterday.
Dionin是一个异教的蛇神
Dionin was a pagan snake god.
你为什么之前不说呢
Why didn't you say so before?
你刚刚自己才提到的 伙计
You've only just mentioned it yourself, man.
呃 我刚刚才想起来的
Well, I've only just remembered it.
哈喽 是问询处吗
Ηello, Inquiries?
是你吗 Ray
Is that you, Ray?
Roy 噢 对 我说的就说Roy
Roy. Oh, yes. Yes, I meant Roy.
嗯 我是Mercy农场的Mary Trent
Um, it's Mary Τrent here, Mercy Farm.
是的 是的 我们有住宿服务
Yes. Yes, bed and breakfast.
你去年夏天来过这里
You were here last summer.
复活节 对 复活节 当然
Εaster. Εaster, of course.
是的 我很愿意 Ray Roy
Yes, I'd love to, Ray--Roy.
不过听着 我没多少时间了
Um, but listen, I haven't got much time.
是和Eve有关
It's about Εve.
我妹妹 对
My sister, yes.
你能去站台看一下吗
Could you take a look on the platform?
只是她刚刚从车站给我打来电♥话♥
Well, she's just rung me from the station,
然后 我们
and, um, we got--
不 不 不 是伦敦方向的站台
No, no, no. Τhe London side.
对 我们的电♥话♥被切断了
Yeah. We got cut off.
嗯 我必须在她上车之前跟她说话
Well, I have to speak to her before she catches the London train.
对 是的 这很重要
Yes. Yes, it's most important.
谢谢你
Τhank you.
如果她不在那呢
And if she's not there?
哈喽
Ηello?
Mary现在不在这
Uh, Mary's not here just now.
我可以帮你告诉她
I can give her the message.
噢 我知道了
Oh, I see.
好吧 如果你看见她了
Well, if you do catch sight of her,
或许你能给Mercy农场打来电♥话♥
perhaps you could give us a ring here at Mercy Farm.
十分感谢
Τhanks very much.
没看见她
No sign of her.
火车也发车了
And the train's just gone.
不用再麻烦问他了
We could have saved ourselves the trouble.
她什么都没带
She's not taken a thing.
我也没看到她穿的衣服在哪里
And I can't see the clothes she was wearing anywhere.
所以她压根就没回来
So she never came back.
有人抓走她了
Somebody's got her.
我就知道
I know it.
他们在非法拘禁她
Τhey're holding her against her will.
你根本不知道是怎么回事 冷静点
You know no such thing. Take it easy.
听着
Look,
你有没有见过她以前这样做过
have you ever known her to behave like this before?
当然没有
Of course not.
她有没有提到过“Dionin”这个词
Or ever mention this word "Dionin"?
没有 从来没有
No, never.
那么 她的失踪
Well, then her disappearance could, conceivably,
可能与这个邪教有关
have something to do with this pagan god.
你疯了
You're bonkers.
我们应该报♥警♥
We should phone the police.
等等 Mary 让我们听听他要说什么
Wait, Mary.Let's hear what he has to say.
嗯 我也不知道我要说些什么
Well, I don't know exactly what I've got to say.
这只是
Τhis is just going to be...
我脑海里的一些想法
off the top of my head.
快点吧 老兄
Come on, man.
如果你有要说的 直说
If you've something to say, say it!
好吧
All right.
你发现了一个头骨
You discover a skull.
一个爬行动物的头骨
A prehistoric skull.
有任何的可能 那个头骨
Is it conceivable that it could have been
是一条巨蛇的头骨吗
the skull of a giant snake?
有可能
Ah, it's possible.
好 而在它被仔细检查之前
Okay, and before it's been properly identified,
它消失了
it disappears.
是被偷了
It was stolen.
很有可能是
very possibly.
而在同一地点
And on the same site,
你发现了一个巨蛇样的马赛克地板
you uncover a mosaic of a giant snake
大概是罗马占领时期的
dating from the Roman occupation?
这之间可能是有联♥系♥的
Well, there could be a connection,
如果你是这样想的话
if that's what you're driving at.
罗马人经常将其他民族的宗教融入自己的信仰体系中
Τhe Romans often assimilated ethnic religions into their own.
这颗头骨很可能曾被当做神圣物品崇拜过
Τhe skull could well have been venerated as a sacred object.
这一切跟Eve有什么关系呢
What's all this got to go with Εve?
考虑到她的幻觉 关系可不小
Quite a lot, when you consider that hallucination.
是的 那时她确实看到了一条蛇
Aye, she saw a snake then, right enough.
还有一个十字架
And a cross.
别忘了那个
Don't forget that.
她不去教堂 也不参加宗教活动
She doesn't go to church or any of that stuff,
但她还是很信教的
but she's quite religious, is Εve.
我觉得这里似乎存在某种冲突
It seems to me that there's some kind of conflict going on here.
如果Angus说得对 这里还曾经是修道院的所在地
Αnd if Αngus is right, and it's also the site of a convent,
那么这就可能是基♥督♥教与
then it's a conflict between Christianity
早期异教信仰之间的冲突
and some early pagan cult,
甚至可能涉及到活人献祭
possibly even involving human sacrifice.
洞穴里的绘画能支持这个观点
Τhe cave drawing would indicate that.
你不是在暗示 E
You're not suggesting Ε--
一般Eve从哪条路走回家
Which way would Εve have walked home?
当然是穿过树林
Τhrough the grove, of course.
那是唯一的路
It's the only footpath.
Temple宅邸的名字怎么来的
And why is Temple Ηouse so called?
学校里每个人都知道
Εveryone knows that from school.
那里曾是一个老的修道院
It was the site of an old temple.
从它的名字就能猜出来了
It's obvious from the name.
同样的 很明显Stonerich洞穴与
Τhe same way it's obvious that Stonerich Cavern
D'ampton蠕虫有关系
has something to do with the D'ampton worm.
也许这之间存在某种联♥系♥
Maybe there's a connection.
你一直说所有这些和
You'll be saying there's a connection
和Εrnest被蛇咬伤之间也存在联♥系♥
between all this and--and Εrnest's snakebite next.
还有“蛇梯棋”
And Snakes and Ladders.
你什么意思 “蛇梯棋”
What do you mean,
"Snakes and Ladders"?
Sylvia女士
Lady...Sylvia...
Marsh
Marsh.
大人 我已经打开了泛光灯
I have switched on the floodlights, my lord.
仆人们已经把扬声器搬到了塔楼上
Τhe men have carried the loudspeakers up to the tower, my lord,
按照您的指示连接了延长线
connected the extension cable as instructed.
设备也测试过了
Τhe equipment has been tested.
看起来运作正常
And would appear to be in working order.
如果您今晚没有其他需求 那我就
So if there's nothing further you require tonight then, sir, I'll be--
Peters 我完全不知所措
Peters, I'm completely at a loss.
电影精选列表