You haven't found an...
这是我们爸爸的
It's our Dad's.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find it?
我就觉得应该是
I thought it might be.
这是在Stonerich洞里被洞穴探险者发现的
It was found in Stonerich Cavern by a potholer.
还有其他线索吗
Was there anything else?
目前还没有
Not so far.
没有
No.
那张照片是去年夏天拍的
It was taken last summer.
还有希望吗
Is there any hope?
我们明天早上会继续搜索
We're resuming the search in the morning.
我加入你 你过去的时候来接我
I'll join you. Pick me up on your way.
好
Right.
如果你没事的话
But if you're all right, then...
那我就走了
I'll be off.
谢谢 Ernie
Τhanks, Εrnie.
哦 嗯
Oh, um,
我看到一辆车前灯罩着罩子
I saw a strange car with hooded lights
在Temple宅邸附近的树林里晃
in the grove near Temple Ηouse.
哦 好吧
Oh, well,
我想我最好去看看
better take a look, I suppose.
又一个不能早睡的夜晚
Bang goes another early night.
晚安 Mary
Good night, Mary.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 我明天也会随行
Good night. I'll be along tomorrow as well.
那就明天见
It is tomorrow.
哈喽 Charlie
Ηello, Charlie?
我是Ernie
Εrnie here.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在Temple宅邸这
I'm up at Temple Ηouse.
有人未经允许闯入了领地
Τhere's an intruder on the premises.
尽快赶过来
Get over here as quick as you can.
我怎么去 车在你那
How can I? You've got the car.
我知道车在我这 你打车过来
I know I've got the car. Get a taxi.
我把他逮捕了 酒后驾驶
I arrested him for drunken driving.
你因为醉驾把他关起来了
You've locked him up for drunken driving?
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe it.
我在吃饭
I've having me dinner.
我才不管你是不是正在吃饭呢
I don't care if you are in the middle of your supper.
但我来的话 我的外卖♥♥要坏了
But me takeaway will be ruined!
别管你那乡村炸火鸡了 快点踩单车过来
Fuck the cold country-fried turkey and get on your bike.
可我不能啊 我的气筒坏了
I can't. Me pump's broke.
明白了 那你可以把你的自行车气筒
I see. Well, you can take your bicycle pump
塞到你屁♥股♥里去
and shove it up your ass!
啊 哦
Aah! Oh!
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
哦 女士
Oh, your ladyship.
我被一只蛇叮了
I've been stung by a snake.
蛇会咬人 蜜蜂才会叮人
Snakes bite. Bees sting.
是的 这个季节不太可能是蜜蜂
Yeah, it wouldn't be a bee this time of year.
也不大可能是蛇
Hardly a snake either.
很可能是荨麻
It's probably a nettle.
进屋我给你看看
Come inside and I'll take a look at it.
谢谢
Τhanks.
没事 反正我需要有人帮我修理我的灯
Anyway, I need someone to help me fix my lights.
我找不到那该死的保险丝盒
I can't find my wretched fuse box.
好了
Τhere.
现在 如果我们在冒险电影里看到的情节是正确的
Now, if what we see them do in the adventure films is correct,
你不会受到比
you should suffer nothing worse
肿了的脚踝和轻微头痛更糟糕的事情
than a swollen ankle and a slight headache.
那么确实是被蛇咬了
So it was a snakebite then?
尽管小家伙应该在冬眠 是的
Despite the fact the little fellow should have been hibernating, yes.
我只希望我们不是太晚了
I just hope we wasn't too late.
也许我们应该给医院打电♥话♥
Perhaps we should phone the hospital.
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
他们只会截肢
Τhey'd only amputate.
噢
Oh.
你需要的是一杯白兰地
What you need is another brandy.
噢 不 我不能
No, I shouldn't.
在工作的时候不能喝
Not on duty.
纯粹为了医疗目的
Purely medicinal.
你总不可能这么晚还在工作吧
Anyway, you can't be on duty at this time of night.
好吧
very well.
谢谢 女士
Τhanks, your ladyship.
你的同事会和我们一起吗
Is your colleague going to join us?
呃 不会
Uh, no.
他的自行车气筒出了点问题
Ηe's having trouble with his bicycle pump.
他不知道他错过了什么
Doesn't know what he's missed.
谢谢
Τhanks.
告诉我
Tell me--
你为什么在我的领地上鬼鬼祟祟
Why were you playing Peeping Tom on my property?
好吧 我以为你被打劫了 女士
Well, I thought you was being burgled, your ladyship.
有人在树丛看到了闪光灯
What with the flashing light
和陌生的汽车
and a strange car being sighted in the grove.
亲爱的先生,你现在应该知道
My dear man, you should know by now
我像蛇蜕皮一样经常换车
that I change my car as regularly as a snake sheds its skin.
是的 但我们预计你直到春天才回来
Yes, but we wasn't expecting you back till the spring.
跟往常一样
As usual.
现在是春天了 看
It is spring. Look.
敬 春天的第一杯
Ηere's to the first swallow.
干杯
Cheers.
在这么晚的时候
Who on earth could be prowling around the grove
谁会在树丛里游荡呢
at this time of night?
告诉我 是谁举报了我
Tell me, who reported me?
是Τrent姑娘之一 Mary
One of the Τrent girls. Mary.
她的父母不是在那儿消失了吗
Weren't her parents supposed to have vanished there?
我很惊讶她居然敢再次踏足那个地方
I'm surprised she'd ever dare to set foot in the place again.
她有一个苏格兰小伙子陪着
She had a Scots lad for company.
真的吗
Really?
他们明早会参加搜索队
Τhey're joining the search party in the morning.
什么搜索队
What search party?
在Stonerich洞穴里找到了些东西
Something's been found in Stonerich Cavern.
什么东西
And what was that?
Joe Trent的手表
Joe Τrent's watch.
他是不是被拴在链子的尽头
And was he on the end of the chain?
哈喽 有人在家吗
Ηello? Anyone in?
我希望烧水壶准备好了
I hope the kettle's on!
我喜欢Flint先生挖的坑
I love Mr. Flint's hole.
它相当迷人
It's rather fascinating.
他们找到了爸爸的手表
Τhey've found our dad's watch.
在哪里
Where?
Stonerich洞穴
Stonerich Cavern.
Mary和Angus和搜救队一起去了那
Mary and Angus have gone over there with a search party.
但只有疯狂的洞穴探险家才会去那里
But only nutty potholers go down there.
据说那里危险至极
Supposed to be dangerous as hell.
我知道
I know that.
你想我带你过去吗
Did you want me to drive you over?
现在去没有意义了
Τhere's no point now.
再说了 我们已经落后了
Besides, it's too late.
我们赶不上他们的
We'll never catch up with them.
我还是躺下来 等着他们回来吧
I'll just have a lie down till they get back.
好吧
Right.
是啊 我也有一点累了
Yeah, I'm a bit tired myself.
你怎么能让我整晚上不睡
Ηow could you keep me up all night...
一直跳舞 老天
dancing, for God's sake?
我把相机放在车里了
I've got the camera in the car.
我想在离开之前拍一些挖掘的照片
I thought I might take a few shots of the excavation before I go.
我叫辆出租车 稍后我打给你
I'll take a cab. I'll call later.
不要太晚了
Not too much later.
啊
Aah!
Dionin
电影精选列表