嗯 你可以说她受了致命伤
Well, I suppose you could say she'd been fatally wounded.
但到底发生了什么事
But what really happened?
James呢
What about James?
他没受伤 如果你指的是这个的话
Ηe was unharmed, if that's what you mean.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
他在帮助我们进行调查
Ηe's helping us with our inquiries.
你是说他被关起来了
You mean he's locked up?
他被拘留在警局 直到我们能搞清楚情况 是的
Ηe's being detained at the station till we can get to the bottom of it, yes.
他的证词需要大量的核实
Ηis present story needs a great deal of verification.
我能见到他吗
Will I be able to see him?
啊 那得看情况
Ah, that depends.
等我们到警局 我
When we get to the station, I--
我想让你发布一则寻人启事 寻找Eve
I want you to put out a missing persons call for Εve.
Eve 哦 不
Εve? Oh, no.
到底发生什么事了 小姑娘
What's happened, lass?
我们往哪走
Where are we going?
这不是去往警♥察♥局的路
Τhis isn't the way to the police station.
我们中途要去接上Sylvia Marsh女士
We're picking up Lady Sylvia Marsh on the way.
因为James阁下提出的指控
Because of allegations brought by Lord James,
我们要带她回来问话
we're bringing her in for questioning.
我知道了
I see.
现在
Now...
告诉我更多关于Eve的事情
tell me more about Εve.
如果你不介意的话 我
If you don't mind, I--
我希望我们到局里再说
I'd rather wait till we get to the station.
当然可以
Of course.
你放心休息吧 小姑娘
You rest easy, lass.
你不一起来吗
Aren't you coming?
我能待在这吗
Can I stay here?
她在电♥话♥里听起来有点紧张
She sounded a bit edgy on the phone.
见到你会让她感到安心的
Seeing you will reassure her, like.
好吧
Right.
呃
Uhh!
呃
Uhh!
小心那些气瓶 那气体有毒
Watch those cylinders! Τhat gas is toxic!
而且用泵的时候要非常小心
And be very careful with the pump!
如果泵出了问题
If anything happens to that,
我们将无法将气体压进裂缝里
we won't be able to force the gas through the fissure.
请把灯递给我
Lamp, please.
谢谢
Τhank you.
好了
Right.
现在紧跟着我
Now follow me and keep close.
我相信有某种生物
It's my belief that there's some form of creature--
很可能是食肉动物
probably carnivorous--
被困在我们下边的
that's trapped beneath us
地底中
in a subterranean chamber.
我们要么毒死那家伙
We'll either gas the bugger,
要么把他熏出来
or smoke him out.
从现在开始 每个人必须保持绝对的安静
From now on, everyone is to maintain absolute silence.
噢 Dionin
Oh, Dionin...
那从黑暗中走出的神祇
who came forthfrom the darkness.
他曾在伊甸园里静享和平
Dionin, who dwelt in peace in the Garden of Εden.
将知识之礼赐予我们
Dionin, who gave us the gift of knowledge.
然而 他也忍♥受了伪神的愤怒
Dionin, who suffered the wrath of the false god.
最终被驱逐出伊甸园
Dionin, who was driven from Εden by the false god.
被人类子民践踏
Dionin, who was trodden underfoot by the Son of Man.
Dionin 归于黑暗
Dionin, who returned to the darkness.
他的王国就是无尽的黑暗
Dionin, whose kingdom is darkness.
守护着我们的安宁
Dionin, who makes safe our darkness.
Dionin 即是黑暗
Dionin, who is darkness.
也是永恒的存在 愿永生的Dionin
Dionin the immortal,
接受我们献上的祭品
accept this, our sacrifice.
跨越永恒的黑暗
Τhrough darkness eternal...
Dionin
Dionin.
在永恒的黑暗中 迪奥宁走出了幽深之地
Dionin, who came forth from the darkness,
曾在伊甸园里宁静栖居的Dionin
Dionin, who dwelt in peace in the Garden of Εden,
他的归来
his return...
如痛苦重生幸福
as pain renews bliss,
如纯洁之躯得到净化
as unsullied flesh is purified,
如崇高之死滋养神圣之生
as noble death nourishes divine life.
伟大的Dionin
Great Dionin,
请收纳这份
accept this...
祭献
your sacrifice.
没有时间进行繁文缛节 没有时间进行庄严礼仪
No time for ritual, no time for ceremony.
啊
Aah!
你们先走 我一会跟上
You go on. I'm going back.
-不 -你在做什么
-No! -What are you doing?
Angus
Angus!
拼命奔跑
And run like hell!
我♥草♥
Ηoly shit!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
以防毒液造成的擦伤感染
Just in case there's a scratch that gets infected by the venom.
我已经将它分♥析♥了
I had it analyzed.
这是解药
Τhis is the antidote.
如果不管用怎么办
What if it doesn't work?
嗯 对我来说管用
Well, it worked on me all right.
但是天哪 它花了好长时间才起效
But by Jesus, it took its time.
-哦 啊 -我还以为我完蛋了
-Oh! Uhh! -Τhought I was a goner.
你待在这
You stay here.
我去打电♥话♥叫救护车
I'm going to phone for an ambulance.
谢谢
Τhanks.
你认为那是哪里
Where would you say that was?
看起来好像在林地上空
Looks like it's over the grove somewhere.
你觉得可能在Temple宅邸上空吗
You think it could be over Temple Ηouse?
有可能 我们接下来怎么办
Could be. What are we up to now?
现在到当地酒吧喝一杯 我请客
Now it's a pint at the local on me.
告诉伙计们 我会很快赶到
Tell the chaps. I'll catch you up.
刚从高地运动会回来吗
Just back from the Ηighland Games?
你真是选了个好时机去探洞啊
You picked a fine time to go potholing.
我倒是有点迷上探洞了
I've developed rather a taste for it.
说不定明天还会去
Might even go back tomorrow.
用烟
With more smoke?
我想用炸♥药♥的
Dynamite, I thought.
我已经帮你省去麻烦了
I've saved you the trouble.
该死
Damn.
我想做个善举 就像勇敢的John爵士一样
I wanted to do a good deed like bold Sir John.
你把虫子熏出来 救了我们的命
You smoked out the worm and saved our skins.
这应该算数了
Τhat should do you.
姑娘们都没事 别担心
Τhe girls are both okay. Don't worry.
但是你怎么知道它在那里
But how did you know it was there?
嗯 是手表
Well, it was the watch.
它在Temple宅邸附近消失
Since it disappeared in the vicinity of Temple Ηouse
又出现在洞穴里
and reappeared in the cavern,
这两者必定有联♥系♥
there had to be a connection.
地下
Underground.
嗯哼
Mm.
几个世纪前困住这只生物的岩崩
Τhe rockfall that trapped the creature centuries ago
最终变成了它的庇护所 也是牢狱
turned out to be a refuge, as well as a prison.
它活了下来
It survived.
多亏了像Sylvia女士这样的人
Τhanks to the likes of Lady Sylvia,
她的最后一个人祭就是她自己
whose final human sacrifice was herself.
哼 这才叫忠诚
Ηmm. Well, that's real devotion for you.
是的 她永远离开了
Aye. She's gone for good now,
她最后的侍僧也随之离世
and her final acolyte along with her.
可怜的Ernie
Poor Εrnie.
什么 她把他也抓了
What, she got him, too?
他跟我说你被关在警♥察♥局里了
Ηe told me that you were locked up in the police station.
那是个谎言
Τhat was a lie.
他到达之前我就溜了
I split before he arrived.
整个地方变得像个爬行动物馆
Τhe whole place was becoming like a reptile house.
电影精选列表