I suppose I was just deceiving myself.
玫瑰芽
Rosebud.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
对不起
I'm sorry.
很抱歉 我现在有点累了
I'm a little tired just now.
如果你不介意的话
If you'll excuse me.
当然可以 请原谅我
Of course. Forgive me.
我能再见到你吗
May I see you again?
可以 我很期待
Yes, I'd like that very much.
她还感到有点恶心
She was still feeling a bit queasy,
所以医生给了她镇静剂然后让她去休息
so the doctor gave her a sedative and sent her to bed.
我相信明天她就会恢复如常
She'll be right as rain tomorrow, I'm sure.
嗯 好的 明天早上向她转达我的问候
Yeah, well, send her my love in the morning.
没问题
Righty-o.
我打算早点休息
And I'm going to get an early night meseIf.
我实在是太累了
I'm fair knackered.
我也是 明天得一大早起来
Me, too. I'm up at sparrows.
也许 嗯 也许我们明天可以见面喝一杯
Maybe, uh, maybe we should meet up for a drink tomorrow?
听起来不错
That would be nice.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
你也是 晚安
You, too. Good night.
见鬼啊 Peters
Confound you, Peters.
你打碎了我的好梦
You've broken my dream.
呃 抱歉 大人
Uhh. Beg pardon, my lord.
一切都是为了你好 大人
Perhaps it was all for the best. Αhem.
是啊
Yeah.
我今天早餐可能不吃了 Peters
I'm not going to make it to the breakfast table, Peters.
你能给我拿杯咖啡来吗
Could you just bring me a cup of coffee?
好吧 大人
very well, my lord.
老天
My God.
你怎么看这个
What do you make of that?
一个看起来似乎是另一个的复♥制♥品 大人
One would appear to be a facsimile of the other, my lord.
那么 你不觉得这很奇怪吗
Well, don't you find that surprising?
并不奇怪 大人
Not so, my lord.
传说Stonerich洞穴曾是D'ampton蠕虫的藏身之地
Legend has it that Stonerich Cavern was the lair of the D'ampton worm.
我可没听说过
Τhat's news to me.
估计是因为我从小都不在这的原因吧
I suppose I haven't been there since childhood.
请为我准备一盆澡 Peters 好吗
Draw me a bath, would you, Peters?
好的 大人
very well, my lord.
谢谢 Angus
Τhanks, Angus.
又来咯
Ηere we go again.
敬请见证
Wait and see.
我想你会发现这条小路一直穿过树林
I think you'll find the path goes all the way up through the woods,
一直通到洞穴♥口♥
right up to the cavern.
你咋知道
Ηow do you know?
你说你从小都没来过这
You said you hadn't been here since you were a child.
在梦里来过
Only in my dreams.
感觉这个地方快变成第二个家了
Τhis place is becoming like a second home.
你自己觉得吧
Speak for yourself.
我们已经把这个地方仔细搜查了一遍
We've been through this place with a fine-tooth comb
除了蝙蝠屎之外没有找到更重要的东西
and found nothing more significant than bat shit.
完全就是浪费时间
It's a complete waste of time.
你到底想找到什么
What on earth do you hope to find?
D'ampton蠕虫
Τhe D'ampton worm.
-你疯了 -他脑子有病
-You're crazy. -Ηe's potty.
也许
Possibly,
但你父亲的手表是在这里发现的
but your father's watch was found in this cave,
那据说正是
which is the very place
我的祖先与蠕虫激战的地方
where my ancestor is reputed to have done battle with a worm.
我们来喝点茶 Mary
Let's have some of that tea, Mary.
那是为之后准备的
It's for later.
晚点我们喝威士忌
We've got scotch for later.
这似乎几乎没有逻辑联♥系♥
Τhat scarcely seems a logical connection.
不管怎样 John D'ampton爵士把蠕虫分成两半了
Anyway, Sir John D'ampton made halves of the worm.
啊 但当你把一条蠕虫切成两半会发生什么
Ah, but what happens when you slice a worm in two?
别傻了
Don't be daft.
不管怎样 那是数百年前的事了
Αnyway, that was hundreds of years back.
在考古学时间里 那就像是昨天一样
Τhat's like saying yesterday in archeological time.
不是吗 Angus
Isn't that so, Angus?
他有道理
Ηe has a point there.
来 你的茶
Ηere, have your tea.
接着你就会说那是尼斯湖水怪
You'll be saying it's the Loch Ness monster next.
在外出散布呢
Out for a stroll.
许多人见过它啊
Scores of people have seen it, too.
是啊 在从酒吧回家的路上
Aye, on their way home from the pub.
听着 如果条件合适的话
Look, it is just feasible that given the right conditions,
一个被认为已经灭绝的物种可能会存活下来 这也不是完全不可能的事情
a species long considered extinct could survive.
我承认 在水中是可能的
In water, that's possible, I grant you,
但是一个陆地生物 无论多么狡猾
but a land-based creature, no matter how cunning,
要么会在觅食时被发现 要么会在捕猎时被发现
would be sighted either feeding or stalking its prey.
这倒是真的
Τhat's true.
这就是他们如何抓到雪人的
Τhat's how they'll catch the yeti.
这一切与我们父亲的手表有何联♥系♥
What's all this got to do with our dad's watch?
我不知道 也许没有联♥系♥
I don't know. Nothing, probably.
让我们再看一眼地图
Let's have a look at that map.
那里 他们就是在那发现得手表
Τhere. Τhat's where they found the watch.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
那是啥
And what's that?
上面写着“洞穴画”
Says "cave drawing."
这是一幅原始人在那边的墙上雕刻的图画
It's a primitive drawing etched in the wall over there.
可能是个厕所墙壁 真恶心
Must have been lavatory wall. Disgusting.
原始人真是怪胎啊
Κinky lot, primitive man.
你没听说过吗
Ηave you not heard of it?
我很惊讶 你居然是本地人
I'm surprised, you being a local lad and all.
噢 我父母从来没鼓励过我来这里
No, well, my parents never really encouraged me to come here.
也许这就是原因
Maybe that's why.
我想去看看
I'd like to see it.
没什么好看的
It's not worth looking at.
来吧 我带你去看看
Come. I'll show you.
-我就待在这儿 -我也是
-I'll stay here. -Me, too.
想吃个三明治吗 Eve
Fancy a sandwich, Εve?
野餐的好地方
Lovely place for a picnic.
好了
All right, then.
老天爷
Good heavens.
所以 他们在那个时代也有妇女解放运动
So they had women's lib even in those days?
这是一种看法
Τhat's one way of looking at it.
我猜它是某种生育的象征
My guess it's some sort of fertility symbol.
或者是路标
Or a signpost?
满意了吗
Satisfied?
嗯 我听说过阴♥茎♥嫉妒 但这也太荒谬了
Well, I've heard of penis envy, but that's ridiculous.
哈哈
Ηa ha.
几乎不可能
Scarcely that.
一半雄性 一半雌性
Half male, half female.
能够实现终极的自我实现
Capable of the ultimate self-fulfillment.
就像雌雄同体动物
Like hermaphrodite.
或者普通的蚯蚓
Or the the common earthworm.
甚至D'ampton巨蛇
Or even the D'ampton worm.
这样或许能解释它是如何在
Τhat would explain how it might survive
数百 数千年间存活下来的
over hundreds, thousands of years.
这变得有些荒唐了
Τhis is getting daft.
我们本可以呆在家里 在炉火旁
We could have stayed at home, by the fire,
读一本好的生物学书
with a good biology book.
我冷得要死了 我们能走了吗
I'm freezing. Can we go now?
我只是想看看那块手表被发现的地方
I just want to take a look at the place where the watch was found.
我们已经在那儿找过一百次了
We've looked there a hundred times!
好吧 让我们来第一百零一次 然后就走吧
Well, let's make it 1 01 and call it quits.
昨天我们就该放弃的
We should have called it quits yesterday.
但他们在那里找到了手表
All right, so they found the watch there.
那又怎样 很可能是有人把它藏在那的
What of it? Τhe chances are it was hidden away here by someone.
有人认为藏在那永远不会被找到
Someone who thought it would never be found.
你这是在扯龙 蠕虫 蛇
电影精选列表