And you're dragging in dragons and worms and serpents
还有鬼知道的什么东西
and lord knows what.
接下来你会不会提出这些可怜的人
Next you'll be suggesting these poor folk
被某种尼斯湖水怪给吞掉了
were gobbled up in here by some sort of Loch Ness monster.
那太可怕了
Τhat's horrible!
它把除了手表以外的所有东西都吞下去了
Ηe swallowed everything but the watch.
我不信
I don't believe it.
不 它也把手表给吞下去了
No, it swallowed the watch, too,
然后没消化就排出来了
and passed it, undigested.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
附近有没有排泄物的痕迹
Was there any trace of excrement nearby?
你完全疯了 伙计
You've completely flipped, man.
-有吗 -当然没有
-Was there? -Of course not!
它是在一个浅层地下泉眼附近找到的
It was found on a shallow subterranean spring.
它是从哪里来的
Where does it come from?
不知道 它只是从一个岩石坍塌的狭缝里冒出来的
I don't know. It just bubbles through a narrow fissure in a rock fall.
对于任何人或任何东西来说都太小了 以至于无法通过
Too small for anyone or anything to pass through?
对于比手表大得多的东西来说太小了 是的
Too small for anything much larger than a watch, yes.
带我去那
Take me there, please.
我又不知道在哪
Well, I don't know.
这太疯狂了
Τhis is crazy.
你从哪得来这些疯狂的点子的
Where did you get such an idea?
我不知道 拜托了 趁我们在这
I don't know. Please, let's just have
就最后再看一眼
one more final look while we're here.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
那我就不去
Τhen I won't go.
那我们都不去
Τhen none of us should go.
Mary比我们中的任何人都要了解这个地方
Mary knows this place better than anyone.
听着 你带着他们一起去 Mary
Look, you go along, Mary.
我们其中一个应该在家准备访客的茶点
One of us should be home getting the visitors' teas ready.
你知道如果不提前摆好的话 他们会抱怨个不停的
You know how they go on if it's not on the table waiting.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you'll be all right?
噢 别担心我了
Oh, stop your mothering.
好吧 那就这样吧 如果我不去
Right, then. If I don't go,
我想我可能永远听不完这些抱怨
I suppose I'll never hear the last of it.
我们不会太久的
We won't be long.
让锅保持温度
Κeep the cozy on the pot.
谢了 Eve
Τhanks, Εve.
我会给你带个钻石回来
I'll bring you back a diamond. Mwah!
保重 注意安全
Take care now. Watch yourself.
Eve
Eve...
哦 Eve
Oh, Eve...
Eve 我感觉自己好傻
Εve, I feel so silly.
我看到这有只小猫在树上下不来
I saw a little kitten up here that couldn't get down.
所以我爬上来帮它
So I climbed up.
结果它走了
Now it's gone,
我似乎也下不去了
and I don't seem able to get down myself.
如果你能搭把手就好了
If you could just stretch up your hand.
就是这样
Τhat's it.
我会稳住自己
And I'll steady myself.
谢谢你
Τhank you.
你看上去很累 Eve
You look tired, Εve.
你应该休息一下
You ought to rest.
你很疲惫
You're weary.
跟我来
Come with me.
跟我来 然后在
Come with me and take your ease
Temple宅邸休息一会
at Temple Ηouse a while.
跟我来
Come with me.
离这不远
It's no distance at all.
你的时候到了 Eve
Your time has come, Εve.
把衣服脱了
Disrobe.
你相信轮回吗 Eve
Do you believe in reincarnation, Εve?
我相信
I do.
但我是永生的
But then, I am immortal,
我见过同样的灵魂在历史的不同生命中循环
and I have seen the same souls inhabit different beings throughout history.
我曾见过你 Eve
I've seen you before, Εve.
在许多个世纪以前
Many centuries ago.
在我心爱的情人
In the time of my lover,
伟大的卡鲁西乌斯皇帝的时代
the great Εmperor Carausius.
是的 我现在能看到你了 跪着
Yes, I can see you now, on your knees,
盲目地崇拜着你的伪神
blindly worshipping your false god.
对一个被钉在十字架上的神祈祷
Fancy praying to a god who was nailed to a wooden cross.
还把他的新娘们关在修道院里
Who locked up his brides in a convent.
她们真的开心吗 嗯
Did they really enjoy themselves? Ηmm?
可怜的处♥女♥们在黑暗中自♥慰♥
Poor little virgins masturbating in the dark.
然后为了对她们的罪行进行忏悔
And then in penance for their sins,
纵容她们鞭打自己 直到她们的身体流下血泪
indulging in flagellation till their bodies wept tears of blood.
囚禁的处♥女♥们 嗯
Captive virgins, hmm?
身在一个无能的神的掌握之中
In the hands of an impotent god.
迪奥宁不会容忍♥这种行为 Eve
Dionin will have none of that, Εve,
你应该从
as you should have learned
你们的修道院试图建在我神圣神殿之上的经历中
when your order attempted to build a convent
学到这一点
over my sacred temple.
够了
Τhat's enough.
我们不想让你死
We don't want you to catch your death...
目前来说
just yet.
是吧
Do we now?
过来
Come here.
Dionin对处♥女♥情有独钟
Dionin has a propensity for virgins, Εve.
跟你们的假神一样
Just like your false god.
问题是
Problem is,
这些日子处♥女♥实在难找
they're so hard to come by these days.
不是吗 伊芙
Aren't they, Εve?
你看 只有处♥女♥才真正适合用来做祭品
And you see only virgins are really eligible for human sacrifice.
那些被玷污的人只是为了满足
Τhose who have been sullied are merely offal
他贪婪的胃口
to satisfy his voracious appetite.
我想知道你的命运会是怎样的 Eve
I wonder what your fate will be, Εve?
是的
Yes.
你一直是个乖孩子 Eve
You have been a good girl, Εve.
你将有幸活着被献祭给Dionin
You will have the honor of being sacrificed to Dionin alive.
现在
Now,
你告诉其他人你去哪了
where did you tell the others you were going?
我告诉他们我回家准备泡茶
I told them I was going home to get the tea.
他们一定好奇你去哪了
Τhey must be wondering what's happened to you.
打电♥话♥到农场然后告诉你的姐姐
You will telephone the farm and tell your sister...
我们应该怎么跟你姐姐说呢
What shall we tell your sister?
告诉她 你在Darby车站
Tell her you're at Darby Central
准备乘下一班火车去伦敦
about to catch the next train to London.
告诉她这几天的压力太大了
Tell her the strain of it all has been too much for you,
你需要离开几天寻找一些安宁
and you're going away for a few days' peace and quiet.
一个人去
On your own.
告诉她不用担心
Tell her not to worry.
你很快会联♥系♥她的
You'll contact her soon.
好了 电♥话♥在吧台旁
Right. Τhe telephone's on the bar.
现在就打过去
Make the call now.
说得让人信服一些
And make it convincing.
哈喽 Mercy农场
Hello. Mercy Farm.
嗨 Mary
Ηello, Mary.
我是Eve
Τhis is Εve.
Mary 我在Darby车站
Mary, I'm at Darby Central.
我要离开一段时间
I've got to get away for a while.
Eve 出什么事情了
Eve, what's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
只是这几天压力太大了
It's just that I can't take the strain of it all.
我要去伦敦
I'm going to London...
找一些安宁
for a few days' peace and quiet
自己去
o-on my own.
Eve 出什么事了 告诉我 别走
Eve, what's wrong? Tell me. Don't go.
-我会来 -Dionin
-I'll come and-- -Dionin!
Dionin 啊
Dionin! Aah!
那是怎么一回事
电影精选列表