Dionin...
Eve
Εve?
Eve 你还好吗
Εve! You all right?
发生什么了
What happened?
我没事 别大惊小怪了
I'm all right. Don't fuss.
只是混过去了 仅此而已
Just blacked out, that's all.
好吧
All right.
你可以下楼梯吗
And now can you make the stairs?
我当然可以下楼梯
'Course I can.
你当我是个残疾人吗
What do you think, I'm an invalid?
对 就这样
Τhat's it.
慢慢走
very slowly.
给
Ηere.
刚在上面到底发生什么了
Now what happened up there?
最好告诉我
You better tell me.
好吧
Well...
我看见了一些东西
I saw some stuff...
在墙上
on the wall.
还有在十字架上
And on the crucifix.
所 所以 我上前想去擦掉它
So--So, I went to wipe it off...
然后
and...
这就是我能记得的全部了
that's all--all I remember.
再努力想想
Yeah, just try harder.
你还做了什么
What else did you do?
什么都没做 我告诉你了
Nothing. I told you.
我把表
I put me watch...
放进了口袋
in me pocket.
你的表 你是说你父亲的表
Your watch? You mean your father's watch?
是的 我
Yes. I...
我把它放进口袋里
I put it in me pocket.
然后 我就开始上楼
And then...I started going up the stairs.
-然后 -刚刚它可不是这样的
-Αnd then-- -It wasn't like that just now.
啊
Aah!
我现在记起来了
I remember now.
当我昏过去之后 我记得
After I passed out, I remember...
一条毒蛇
a serpent!
可怕的东西
A horrible thing.
高耸在我上方
Towering above me,
盘绕在十字架周围
curled around a crucifix!
是白色的吗 就像院子里的那个
Was it white? Like the one in the yard?
什么
What?
放松
Just relax.
就像挖掘现场的那个吗
Was it like the one in the excavation?
那里没有蛇 你是什么意思
Τhere's no snake there. What do you mean?
-好吧 跟我来 -不
-Okay, come with me. -No!
别这样 只是马赛克而已
Come on. It's just a mosaic.
-它伤害不了你 -不
-It can't harm you. -No!
这很重要 你应该看看
It's very important you see it.
它是这样的吗
Was it like that?
他一定是在今天早上在和玛丽一起去搜索之前发现的
Ηe must have uncovered it this morning
他一定是在今天早上在和玛丽一起去搜索之前发现的
before going off with Mary on the search.
昨天他找到那颗头骨的时候它还不在那里
It wasn't there yesterday when he found the skull.
就是你昨晚说的恐龙的事情吗
And that was the dinosaur business you were on about last night?
那头骨现在在哪里
Where is it now, the skull?
在他的房♥间里
It's in his room.
我们去看看
Let's have a look.
春季大扫除
Spring cleaning?
-吓死我了 -感谢上帝
-Shit! -Τhank God!
如果你们在找我想的那个东西
If you're looking for what I think you're looking for,
我把它留在桌子上了
I left it on the desk.
现在 伊夫有点不舒服
Now, Εve's had a bad trip.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她会告诉你一切的。
Well, she'll tell you all about it.
不要打断她
Just don't interrupt her.
我现在要走了 但我会晚点回来
I'm going to go now, but I'll come back later.
如果你们找到了失踪的头骨 告诉我一声
If you find the missing skull, let me know.
你不打算问我们的进展吗
Aren't you going to ask how we got on?
我可以从你们的表情看出来
I can tell from your faces.
好吧
Well...
一切都发生在我们找到你留的字条
It all started when we found your note,
然后我上楼准备躺下来
and I went upstairs for a lie down.
对不起,你要是路过
'Scuse me. You couldn't drop me off
Lowdow青年旅舍的话
at Lowdow Youth Ηostel could you,
能送我一程吗
if you're going that way?
或者如果你的车坏了 也许我能帮忙
Or if you're broken down, perhaps I could help.
不 我的车没坏
No, I haven't broken down.
我在窥探
I'm snake watching.
如果这样下去 我怎么可能看到什么呢
I'm not going to see much if this keeps up, am I?
好吧 那就上车吧
All right, then. Ηop in.
把你的背包放到后面去
Put your rucksack in the back.
哦 谢谢 非常感谢
Oh, thanks. Τhanks very much.
你的音乐系统不错
Τhat's some system you've got there.
你觉得音乐怎么样
Ηow do you rate the music?
我不太喜欢重摇滚
I'm not really into head banging.
你对任何摇滚有兴趣吗
Are you into any sort of banging?
我在口琴上还凑活
I'm not bad on the mouth organ.
你真是太可爱了 你叫什么名字
You're sweet. What's your name?
Kevin
Κevin.
伙计们都叫我Kev
Mates call me Κev.
听着 Kev 你全身都湿透了 我们正好路过我家
Look, Κev, you're soaked. We're passing my door.
为何不进来晾干一下
Why don't you come in and dry off?
可马上就要天黑了
It'll be getting dark soon.
哦 像你这么大的男孩 竟然怕黑
Oh! Big boy like you, afraid of the dark?
不是 我只是不想晚了吃青年旅社的晚餐 仅此而已
No, I just don't want to be late for my dinner at the youth hostel, that's all.
别担心 你会满意地离开我那的
Don't worry. You'll leave me well satisfied.
哦 你真的很友好
Well, that's very kind.
友好 这没什么
Κind, nothing.
如果你不换下湿衣服
If you don't get out of those wet things,
你会冻死的
you're going to catch your death.
我不想再听到一个字
I won't hear another word.
下来咯
Down you go.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
好耶 我赢了
Yes, I'm home.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我也是
Me, too.
晚饭很快就好了
Dinner won't be long.
在此期间 我们来点音乐 好吗
Meantime, let's have some music, eh?
Kevin 够了
Τhat's enough of that, Κevin.
这种音乐吓到我了
Τhat sort of music freaks me out.
好了 现在水应该够热了
Well, the water should be hot enough now.
你可以享受一个舒适的泡澡
So it's a nice bath for you,
然后吃晚饭
and then dinner.
之后呢
And after that?
啊 那将是一生难忘的经历
Ah, the experience of a lifetime.
那我是不是可以不用去青年旅社了
I can forget the hostel, then?
当然了
'course you can.
我可不舍得现在放你走
I wouldn't dream of letting you go now.
他们不是在等你吧
Τhey're not expecting you, are they?
没有啦
Nah.
那就好
Well, then.
看 这只是个小样本
Τhere. Τhat's just a sample.
泡澡时间
Bath time.
我敢打赌你女朋友可没这样照顾过你
Bet your girlfriend doesn't do this for you.
没有 我妈妈也没有
No. Nor me mum neither.
我让你想起你妈妈了 不是吗
Well, I remind you of your mother, do I?
呃 并不是
No. N-Not exactly.
只是你很 体贴
It's just that you're so...considerate.
好了
Τhere.
谢谢你
Τhank you.
哦 我还没结束呢
Oh, I haven't finished yet.
站起来
电影精选列表