I hope you've had fun.
因为他一回家 你就完了
'Cause when he gets home, you're done.
他会把你这黑娘们
He's gonna throw your black ass
扔回你本该待的大街上
out on the street where it belongs.
少作秀了 你到底给不给我钱
Cut the shit. You gonna give me my money?
你先请
After you.
关门了 你这蠢货
It's closed, you fucking idiot!
餐馆周一不营业 你这蠢货
Restaurants are closed on Mondays, you fucking idiot.
感谢上帝赐予我们食物 阿门
Thank you for the food of which we are about to receive. Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
妈妈 你真漂亮
You look pretty, Mama.
漂亮不重要
Pretty doesn't matter.
这只是女性的武器
It's just a tool women can use.
用来做什么
For what?
用来得偿所愿
For whatever we want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要的是未来某天你上位时
I want that when you're in charge,
以及你上位时
and you're in charge someday,
没人敢招惹你们
that I'll know no one'll ever mess with you
因为你们是我的孩子
because you're my kids.
你看到了吗 看那个 看那个
You see this shit? Look at it. Look at this.
你看到她的打扮了吗
You see how she's dressed?
要么这女人有人包养
All right, that woman has a sugar daddy
要么她想干点什么
or she's up to something.
露比·奥卡罗
Ruby O'Carroll?
没有爱尔兰男人会理会她
No Irishman would ever give her the time of day.
我听说联调局卷土重来了
I've been hearing that the Feds are back.
里奇有什么事吗
Hey, what did Ritchie want?
只是表示哀悼而已
Just condolences, that's all.
你穿得可不太适合葬礼
Not exactly dressed for a funeral.
那贱♥人♥摔死了 我可不遗憾
The bitch fell. I'm not sorry.
怎么回事
What happened?
他们明天就出狱了
They're getting out tomorrow.
爱尔兰黑帮
The Westies.
我们费了那么多功夫 挨了那顿打
All that work, the beating we took,
但他们只关了十六个月
and they serve 16 months.
他们出狱 我们就再抓他们一次
They get out, we nail them again.
-对 -不停地抓他们
- Yeah. - And again, and again.
包括他们的老婆 必要的话
And their wives, too. Every last one of them
-一个不漏 -好
- if we have to. - Good.
对 就是这样
Okay, that's it.
我们不会就此止步
We are not gonna rest on this.
我们会抓住他们
We're gonna get them.
我去弄点咖啡
Now, look, I'm gonna get some coffee.
你想要点什么吗
You want something?
不用了
No. I'm okay.
好
Okay.
爸
Dad!
我们走
Let's go.
我给你拿包
Here. I'll take your bag.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
教会的车之前过来搬走了所有东西
Church van came by and picked everything up.
快点 我可没多少时间
Come on. I ain't got all day.
你得赔钱
Fucking paying for that!
大家都在合作
Businesses are cooperating.
有真正的机遇
There's real opportunity there.
我们得把人聚齐
We all gotta get together.
把我们兄弟几个的位子腾出来
Get me and the guys rolled back in.
行
Yeah.
没问题
Of course.
我把两根手指插到他鼻子里面
Yeah, I had two fingers up his nostrils.
然后他...
And he just kinda...
你们好
Hey, there.
凯文只是跟我讲一些监狱里的故事
Kevin was just, uh, telling me stories about being inside.
我得走了 我有好多...
Yeah, so I'm gonna go. I got a lot of...
行...
All right...
失陪了
Excuse me.
斯多尔酒吧
起来
Get up.
你挺漂亮的
You look beautiful, you know that?
我有些事情要处理
You know what, I got some business to take care of.
回家见 宝贝
I'll see you back at home, baby.
你有什么事要处理的
What kinda business you got to take care of?
你们老公有何反应
How are your husbands taking this?
吉米挺好的 很支持
Jimmy's good. You know, supportive.
我还没见罗伯 我现在和加布里埃尔住一起
I haven't seen Rob. But I'm living with Gabriel.
我过得很开心
And I'm happy.
是啊
Yeah.
你们俩简直是活在童话故事里 是吧
Well, you two are just living the fairy-tale dream, huh?
-你有什么意见吗 -我得走了
- The hell's your problem? - I gotta go.
别这样
Come on.
怎么...
What...
她要去哪
Where is she going?
我是马丁内斯探员
Hey, yeah, this is Agent Martinez calling in.
警徽编号♥是...
Badge number...
你就不能当个普通的混♥蛋♥
Couldn't you be a normal motherfucker
乖乖请求离婚吗
and just ask for a divorce?
我们的婚姻哪里普通过了
Has there ever been anything normal between us?
你认为娶了我你就算叛逆吗
You thought marrying me made you a rebel?
你认为娶你容易吗
You think it was easy marrying you?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我妈一天到晚抽风...
With my ma and all her crazy...
我认为你以前没跟黑人姑娘睡过
I think you never fucked a black girl before
而我让你神魂颠倒
and I rocked your world.
是啊 我想想
Yeah, yeah, I think it...
有几次呢
How many times?
我认为只有三次
Yeah, I think it was only three times.
三次
Three times?
对
Yeah.
只有三次真正的高♥潮♥
Three times I came for real.
是吗
Is that so?
其它的都是装的
The rest was just show.
女强人这一套
You know, this tough-girl bullshit,
对我不起作用
it don't work on me.
你忘了我和你朝你父亲的坟墓吐口水了吗
Did you forget I spit on your father's grave with you?
我们曾为一体 露比 我懂你 懂你的恐惧
I've been inside you, Ruby. I know you. I know your fear.
你什么都不懂
You don't know shit.
黑人唯一需要的就是权力
The only thing black people need is power.
有了权力就没人敢惹我们了
That way no one can fuck with you.
结果来了这么个白人小子 蠢得要命
And along comes this white boy that's so dumb,
根本不知道自己坐在一个帝国的顶端
he doesn't realize that he's sitting on top of an empire
只要他不给自己拆台就行
if he'd get out his own way.
跟你说
You know what?
公♥寓♥你留着吧 我不需要
You can keep the apartment. I don't even need it.
你最好别给我拆台
You gotta stay the fuck outta my way.
别插手我的生意
Step off my business.
宝贝
Baby...
生意已经是我的了
it's my business now.
你这贱♥人♥
You fucking whore.
出去
Get out.
你跟那个疯子搞上了
You fucking that fucking psycho?
罗伯 我说真的 出去
Rob, I swear. Get out.
到底怎么了
What happened here, huh?
我走的时候可是一切好好的
'Cause I go away and everything's fine.
不 从来都没好过
No. It was never fine.
我从没沾花惹草 都是他们 没有我
I never fucked around. The other guys. Not me.
没有我 我很好 我是好人
Not me. I'm good. I'm a good person.
你就是个人♥渣♥
You are a piece of shit.
我跟你结束了
And I am done with you.
是吗 结不结束你说了不算
Yeah, well, you don't get to say we're done!
跟你说
You know what?