然后切下去
and you cut down.
这步比较难
That's the hard part.
把刀再次转过来
Turn the knife back around again.
从刚才的切口回来
Get up back through where you came from,
然后再来一次
back and around,
完全切断后
And once you got through that,
就能把腿卸下来 像这样
you break the leg. Like this.
好了
There.
我先跳到后面一步
I'm gonna skip ahead.
最重要的步骤
The most important part,
就是必须剖开腹部
you gotta slice open the abdomen
并且把两侧的肺都刺穿
and stab out both the lungs.
这些部位会积存空气
Those places hold onto air.
如果不这样做 把躯干扔进河里
You don't do that, you put the torso in the river,
躯干会浮到水面
the torso floats to the top,
那时就真的有麻烦了
and then you got real problems.
拿长刀
So, long knife.
从这个地方下手
You come down through here.
我不行 我不行
I can't. I can't...
另一条腿能让我来吗
Can I do the other leg?
当然
Sure.
这边的水流一向很适合干这个
The currents here have always been good for this.
往河里扔什么
Anything you give it,
都会被冲进大海
the river will take right out to sea.
你离开了很久 加布里尔
You been gone a long time, Gabriel.
是的
Yeah.
快两年了
Almost two years.
因为我为你们的丈夫所干的活
Because of work I did for your husbands.
-安德鲁·奥康纳 -比利·沃尔什
- Andrew O'Connor. - Billy Walsh.
对 都是我杀的
Both of them, yeah.
我躲去西部 低调行事
I went out west. I laid low.
风头过去了 我就回来了
It blew over. I came back.
事先说清楚 现在这片街区归我们管
But just to be clear, now we run this neighborhood.
别在街上鬼混了 来跟我们做事
You're off the street now. You work with us.
走吧
Come on.
你们得老实听我们指挥
So you're gonna start fucking following us
这样一切都会顺利许多
and then everything's gonna get a lot smoother.
懂吗
Okay?
而且我说话的时候
And don't roll your fucking eyes
都给我放尊重点儿
when I'm talking to you.
宝贝
Baby.
过来
Come here.
你们得相信我们 好吗
You gotta trust us. Right?
你好 欧卡洛夫人
Hi, Mrs. O'Carroll.
乔瓦尼
Giovani.
你要点什么
What can I get you?
我得好好想想
I gotta think about that.
你好 海伦
Hello, Helen.
-你们到底... -把嘴闭上
- The hell you... - Shut the fuck up now.
不能这么对我
I deserve better.
你对人♥事♥变♥动♥有意见吗
You got a problem with the personnel change?
你们谁说了都不算 这里我说了算
Neither of you get to say. I do. I say what's what.
是吗 你丈夫 你儿子 还有杰基
Yeah? Your husband, your son, Jackie.
我还以为是他们说了算呢
I thought it was all on them.
现在成了你说了算
Now you get to say?
凯文几年后就出狱了
Kevin's out in a couple of years.
我把他教育得很好
I raised him right.
这件事上我做对了
One good thing I done.
在那之前 随便你们吧
Till then, knock yourself out.
随便你们吧
Yeah. Knock yourself out.
好的 我们会的
Okay. We'll do that.
我不
I don't...
我不想你来做
I don't want you to do it.
我想你教我怎么做
I want you to teach me how to do it.
好
Okay.
西部听起来真的很不错
It sounds really nice out west.
你可以留在那边的
Could've stayed.
为什么要回来
Why'd you come back?
我听说罗伯要坐三年牢
I heard Rob was away for three years.
我觉得
Thought...
我觉得现在也许是时候了
Thought now might be the time.
做什么
For what?
和你在一起
For you.
我可以自己做决定
I can make my own choices.
我知道
I know.
【纽约建筑工人】
如果你们遇到麻烦 就来找我们
But if you've got problems, you come talk to us.
麻烦是这个城市要完蛋了
Problem is the city's going to shit.
你能解决吗
You gonna fix that?
不能 但是我会保证
No, but I'm gonna make sure
他们别想碰地狱厨房♥
they don't fuck with Hell's Kitchen.
你能跟犹太人谈吗
You speak Jewish?
去找47街的人谈谈
You talk to them over on 47th Street.
我能为你们做些什么
So, what can I do for you?
坎弗先生 我们不是来卖♥♥钻石的
Mr. Kanfer, we're not here to sell you diamonds.
我还以为
I thought that...
我们能单独谈吗
Can we talk alone?
抱歉 不行
I'm sorry, no.
和女性独处不合适...
It's not proper, uh, for me to be alone with...
她是我侄女
She's my niece.
外面那块地
The empty lot out there.
你向市政♥府♥提交了一份建造28层大楼的计划书
You filed plans with the city for a 28-story building.
你什么时候破土动工
When do you start construction?
你们到底有什么事
How exactly can I help you?
还有你为什么完全不找工会承包商
And why is it that you're not using any union contractors to do the work?
你们是地狱厨房♥的人吗
Are you from Hell's Kitchen?
那么谈话到此结束
Then this conversation is over.
我们只是来谈谈你的各种选择
We're just here to talk about your options.
我想怎么建我的大楼就怎么建
I can build my buildings however I choose.
这就是我的选择
That's my option.
可我们是你的邻居
Except we're your neighbors, you know?
只隔几条街
Just a few blocks away.
我们可以留意工地
We could look in on the site,
确保一切平稳进行
make sure that, you know, everything is running smoothly.
熟练工无法明码标价 对吧
You can't put a price tag on skilled laborers, huh?
我不需要你们的帮助
I don't need your help.
或者你们老大的帮助
Or the help of whoever you work for.
我们没有老大
We don't work for anyone.
我们这个街区能照顾好自己
Well, in this neighborhood we take care of our own.
你们没有
See, you don't.
你们不能
You can't.
蕾切尔 给我倒杯咖啡好吗
Rachel, could you get me a coffee?
布鲁克林的人罩着我们
We get help from Brooklyn.
去他的布鲁克林
Fuck Brooklyn.
他们在河对岸 我们就在这里
They're across the river. We're here.
滚出我的办公室
Get the hell outta my office.
快滚
Now.
我能看出你有头脑
I can see you got brains.
我也知道你有钱
And I know you got money.
但我们有一样东西你没有
But we got one thing that you don't.
我们有犯罪分子
We got criminals.
他们就在街那头
And they're right down the street.
向生命致敬L'chaim.
希伯来语
那里
There.
就是他
That's him.
下手要快 要干净利落
You do it fast, you do it clean.
我知道
I know.
要自信
And be confident.
别跑 跑会惹人注意
You don't run. Runners call attention.
我知道
I know.
手套戴了吗