You got your glove?
好
All right.
我们被堵住了 你在开玩笑吗
We're blocked in! You kidding me?
该死的
Goddamn it!
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你不能一整天都停这里
You can't be here all fucking day!
这孩子态度一直有问题
Kid always had an attitude.
等等
Wait.
这把更锋利
This one's sharper.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的
Okay. All right.
就是他
This is him.
我们必须和这些人合作
We have to work with these people.
你想让我们和那群爱尔兰狗合作吗
You want us to work with those Irish dogs?
还有女人
Women, too.
什么人会让女人趟这浑水
What kind of people let their women do this work?
我们同意找工会工人
We agree to a union contract.
开战不值得
It's not worth going to war.
那布鲁克林呢
What about Brooklyn?
-我们付了很多钱 -我打了电♥话♥
- We pay them good money. - I called.
你看到他们来了吗
Do you see them around here?
他们拿了我们的钱 却再也没露过面
They take our money. We never see them again.
同时 我们遭遇流浪汉 毒贩...
Meanwhile, we got bums, we got drug pushers...
交通堵塞 垃圾满地
Traffic, garbage.
事态发展让我们别无选择
It's getting so that they're leaving us no choice.
选择总是有的
There's always a choice.
我想这次并没有
I think this time, there's not.
-再来一杯 -没问题 凯西
- Another. - You got it, Kathy.
这杯我请
It's on me.
八个月的工作 谢谢你
Eight months of work. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
有一个顽固分子 其中一个珠宝商
We had a holdout. One of the jewelers.
老天 他俩搞上了
Christ. They're fucking.
我坐下时就嗅到了奸♥情♥
I could smell it when I sat down.
联邦调查局
美国司法部纽约总部
1979年3月
不是吧
No way.
不可能吧 西尔弗斯
No fuckin' way. Silvers!
-西尔弗斯 -什么事
- Silvers! - Yeah.
几月前布鲁克林被杀的那个哈西德派犹太人
The Hasidic guy killed a few months back out in Brooklyn?
弹道结果来了
Ballistics is back.
与几年前在地狱厨房♥杀了两个人的枪相同
Same gun used to kill those two out in Hell's Kitchen a couple years ago.
垃圾箱里发现的那两个人
The ones found in the dumpster.
记得吗 那个...
Remember? With the...
拜托
Come on, man.
这个犹太人怎么和地狱厨房♥扯上关系了
How is this Jewish guy tied into Hell's Kitchen?
不知道
I don't know.
该死的爱尔兰人
Fucking Irish.
我需要76年6月
I need the files from June '76,
威廉·沃尔什和安德鲁·奥康纳谋杀案的档案
homicides of William Walsh and Andrew O'Connor.
你是凯西·布伦南吗
You Kathy Brennan?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
阿方索·科瑞迪想跟你谈谈
Alfonso Coretti wants to talk with you.
我明天十点来接你
I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10.
带上另外两个姑娘
Bring the other two girls, huh?
什么另外两个姑娘
What other two girls?
他们说你聪明
They said you were smart.
那就聪明点
Be smart.
好吧
Okay...
加布里尔必须跟着我们
Gabriel's gotta follow us.
有人知道我们在哪 我们就不会出事
Someone knows where we are, we'll be okay.
如果我们坐上车去布鲁克林 就死定了
If we get in the car and go to Brooklyn, we're dead.
如果他想让你死 你早就死了
If he wanted you dead, you'd already be dead.
去那样的场合该穿什么
What do you wear to something like that?
要盛装打扮吗
You get dressed up?
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
You fucking kidding?
不
No.
怎么
What?
【天堂钢琴】
你们要喝点什么吗
Get you girls a drink?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我要一杯威士忌
I'll take a whiskey.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
爱尔兰人果然要喝酒
'Course the Irish ones take the drink.
意大利人果然是混♥蛋♥
'Course the Italian one's a dick.
行了行了 别骂人了
Now, now, with the name-calling.
阿方索·科瑞迪
Alfonso Coretti.
我们不想被刻板印象所左右 对吧 露比
We don't wanna traffic in stereotypes, do we, Ruby?
布伦南夫人
Mrs. Brennan.
你丈夫有几次想和我搭上话
Your husband, he tried to reach out to me on a few occasions,
但他从来没重要到值得我花时间
but he was never important enough to be worth my time.
克莱尔 我的提防着你 是不是
Claire, you're the one I have to watch out for, aren't you?
请坐 我不咬人
Please, I won't bite.
至少今天不会 请吧
Least not today. Please.
你们几个姑娘最近挺忙啊
You girls have been very busy.
或许犹太人选择你们
Maybe the Jews went with you,
是因为你们的女性气质影响了他们
because all your womanhood got under their skin.
我们的哈西德派合作伙伴选择我们
Our Hasidic partners went with us
是因为他们会做生意
because they know good business.
那个被你在家门口枪杀的
The one you shot dead on his stoop,
他肯定不这么想
I bet he doesn't think so.
我们不会枪杀人 那是你的行当
We don't shoot people. That's your world.
要是我们进行比屌♥大赛
We have a dick-measuring contest,
我肯定赢
I'm gonna win.
你们并不比我聪明
You are not fucking smarter than me.
你们对我♥干♥的事
For what you did to me,
抢了我的生意
for taking my business...
我有权利让你们从这个世界消失
I am within rights to wipe you off the face of the earth.
但我不会
But I won't.
因为我们要一起做生意
Because we are going to go into business together,
你们和我
you and me.
我们自己没问题
We're fine on our own.
好
Okay.
等四个月后你们丈夫出狱
And when your husbands get out in four months,
他们也会觉得你们当老大的新安排没问题吗
they're gonna be fine with the new arrangement with you being in charge?
我们的丈夫还有24个月的刑期
Our husbands have 24 more months left on their sentences.
他们四个月后就要出来了
They're getting out in four months.
你们不知道吗
You didn't know?
看来我的渠道还是比你们多
Well, turns out I have my fingers in a few more pies than you do.
你怎么想 露比
So, what do you think, Ruby?
这种新安排凯文会满意吗
Is Kevin gonna be copacetic with the new arrangement?
在我看来
It seems to me,
你们所有的爱尔兰亲人都会背弃你们
all your Mick relatives are gonna turn on you.
或许得到我的支持是个好主意
Might be a good idea to have me at your back.
如果你支持我们
So, if you've got our backs,
我们得付出多少钱
how much is that gonna cost us?
你们知道42街南边铁路站场是什么情况吗
You know what's going on in the rail yards south of 42nd Street?
42街南边将建成新的会议中心
Well, south of 42nd Street is shaping up to be a new convention center.
将近十九万平方米
Almost two million square feet.
本市几年来最大的建筑工程
Biggest construction job the city's had in years.
这事已经谈了二十年了
They've been talking about it for 20 years.
是的
Yeah.
某个百万富翁的孩子
Some millionaire's kid.
小白♥痴♥
Little shit-for-brains,
终于吐出了这块地
he finally coughed up the land.
真的要动工了
It's happening.
我想占一份
And I want in.
我们街区的所有工作
Any work that happens in our neighborhood
都是给我们自己人的
is gonna be for our people.
据说施工要进行五六年
They say construction's gonna take five, six years.
我想要我的一些人
And I want some of my people
有机会参与那些工作