What do you think?
联调局会跟我汇报一举一动吗
The FBI tells me everything they got going on?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
那你知道什么
What do you know?
没有 据我所知
No, no. As far as I know,
他们抓了你们的老公后就不管这里了
they rolled outta here after they got your husbands.
那纽约警局呢
What about NYPD?
他们盯着我们吗
Are they on us?
"我们"是谁
Who is "us"?
我看见卡萝尔和你们的孩子们在外面
I saw, uh, Carol and your kids out there.
偶尔带他们出来吃饭挺贴心的
Nice you take 'em out to dinner once in a while.
卡萝尔知道她的兔皮马甲是怎么来的吗
Does Carol know where her rabbit vest came from?
还有她的古驰包
Or her Gucci bag?
顺便说一下 那古驰包是仿的
The Gucci bag's a fake, by the way.
吉米跟我说是真的
Jimmy told me it was real,
但我拿去找人看 人家说是仿的
but I took it to a guy who said that it's a knockoff.
卡萝尔知道吗
Does Carol know that?
拜托
Please...
求你们了 你们能不能
I'm begging you. Could you just...
我们希望你不要帮小杰基了
We don't want you helping Little Jackie.
我们尤其不希望听到
And we especially don't wanna hear
你对我们隐瞒重要的事
that you didn't tell us something important.
我们的老公认为
Our husbands think
你事先就知道他们被盯上了
you should have known they were being watched.
我跟他们说了 我发誓 我真的不知道
I told them. I swear to God. I had no idea.
我应该从厕所出去了
I should probably get outta the bathroom,
不然大家会认为你们在给我吹♥箫♥
otherwise people gonna that you're blowing me in here.
我一会儿再来洗手
I'm gonna wash my hands later.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
我得从你们中间挤过去
I just need to squeeze, scooch in here.
我要开门走了
I'm gonna unlock it and go.
【柯琳美容美发美甲】
你们是去做指甲去了吗
Were you getting your fucking nails done?
怎么花了这么长时间
What took you so long?
他们说这周的保护费已经交过了
They said they already paid for the week.
那三个女人是个大问题
Fucking girls are a serious problem.
没那么好笑
It's not that funny.
见鬼
Shit!
-东西都拿好了吗 -是的
- You got everything? - Yeah.
乖乖的 好吗
All right. Be good, okay?
-他来了 -外公
- There he is. - Grandpa!
我十点左右来
I'll be by around 10.
好了 走吧 孩子们
All right, come on, kids.
-我们走 -爸
- Let's go. - Dad.
爸
Dad!
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
我们不能继续下去了 小杰基生气了
We can't do this no more. Little Jackie's pissed.
你们说会跟他谈谈的
You said you'd talk to him,
告诉他我们不是跟他对着干
tell him we weren't going against him.
小杰基管事不得力...
Little Jackie's not handling the business...
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
听着 你们是好姑娘 凯西 我爱你
Look, you're nice girls and, Kathy, I love you.
我尊重你们想要做正确的事
I respect you want to do things the right way,
但我他妈才不在乎呢
but whoop-de-fucking-do.
我才不要为这事送死
I ain't dying for this shit.
回见
Later.
如果小杰基生他们的气了
I mean, if Little Jackie's mad at them,
他也绝对生我们的气了
he's definitely gonna be mad at us.
所以呢
So?
所以呢
So?
他是个狠毒的人
He's vicious.
所以我们就应该因为这些白♥痴♥而放弃吗
You think we're giving up because of these fucking idiots?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你完了 杰基
You're over, Jackie.
我就假装我没听到这句话
I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.
是吗 那我可以大声点说
Yeah? I could say it louder.
知道吗 不管是不是家人
You know, family or not,
换了别人跟我说这句话 早都没命了
you were anyone else, you'd be dead already.
我就说他什么都不会做吧
Told you he wasn't gonna do nothing.
他一向很软弱
Always was weak.
锁好你们的家门
Lock your fucking doors.
我不知道你们想要我做什么
I don't know what you want from me.
我又不能控制小杰基的一切行为
I don't control every little thing Jackie does.
是这样吗
That right?
是这样
That's right.
你什么意思 我们该怎么办
Well, what are you saying? What should we do?
逃
Run.
凯西
Kathy.
妈 我来了
Ma, I'm coming.
退后
Back up.
孩子们上学需要换洗衣服
Kids need clean stuff for school.
-好 -你睡觉没换衣服
- Okay. - Did you sleep in your clothes?
-进来吧 -发生什么事了
- Just come in. - What's going on?
我不喜欢你跟他们混在一起
I don't like knowing you down there with them.
还记得你七岁的时候吗
You remember when you were seven?
你有个老师 在洗手间里嗑药过量了
You had that teacher overdosed in the bathroom.
我没有那么个老师...
I ain't had no teacher...
你有
You did.
那个白人
That white guy.
他是病倒了
He was out sick.
胳膊上扎着针病倒了
With a needle in his arm.
你是不是傻
What are you, stupid?
我当时才七岁
I was 7.
你给那个混♥蛋♥做了张卡片
You made that motherfucker a card.
其他所有家长都看着你
All the other parents looked at you
看你手上沾满了胶水什么的
with glue and shit all over your hands.
整个街区都看出了你软弱
Whole neighborhood knowing you soft.
丢死人了
Fucking humiliating.
这就是回家之后你揍我的原因吗
Is that why you beat me when we got home?
我们家的人不是斗士
Our family aren't fighters.
他们全是些唯唯诺诺的弱者
They all "yes'm" and shit.
看看你父亲
Look at your father.
我忍♥了他多少年
Shit I had to put up with from him.
我揍你
I beat you,
是因为我知道我得把你身上的软弱驱除
because I knew I had to run that soft shit right outta you.
就像驱魔一样
Like driving out the devil.
这个 才是我揍你的原因
This... why I beat you.
克莱尔
Claire.
加布里尔
Gabriel?
你还好吗
You okay?
这感觉不太好
This doesn't feel good.
这感觉非常糟
It feels really bad.
这种我需要你来救我的感觉
That I needed you to come along and save me.
我听说他回来了 就给他打了电♥话♥
I heard he was back in town. I called him up.
你为什么要给他打电♥话♥ 他是个精神病
Why did you call him? He's a psychopath.
他是个老兵 脑子不正常
He's a vet, and he's messed up.
我们不需要让一个男人来替我们争斗
We don't need a man coming in here and fighting our battles.
那些狗♥娘♥养♥的认为我们需要
The motherfuckers out there think we do.
那些男人需要我们有个男人
The men need us to have a man.
够了
Enough.
加布里尔救了我的命
Gabriel saved my life.
而且小杰基死了我一点也不遗憾
And I'm not sorry Little Jackie is dead.
你们呢
Are you?
最简单的方法是先把四肢卸下来
Easiest to break the limbs down first.
给我们更多施展的空间
Gives us more room to play with.
我们要用刀子从这下手
So, you wanna work the knife in here
膝盖后面的位置 这里最软
behind the knee, where it's soft.
这里
There.
从这里捅进去
So you push through here.
好 这样拔♥出♥来♥
Right. Take it out like this
然后把刀翻转
and you flip the knife