克莱尔
Claire.
天啊 克莱尔
Christ. Claire?
操 不要
Fuck, stop...
克莱尔 克莱尔 克莱尔
Claire. Claire. Claire.
克莱尔
Claire...
醒醒 醒醒
Come on. Come on.
不要 操 不要
Stop it. Fuck! Stop.
不 不 不要
No, no, not...
主啊 我们将
Into your hands, O Lord,
姐妹克莱尔交与您手中
we humbly entrust our sister, Claire.
此生您用温柔的爱包裹着她
In this life you embraced her with your tender love.
保护她不受邪恶侵扰
Deliver her now from every evil.
我们在天上的父 愿您的名被尊为圣
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
您的国降临 您的意愿将实现
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,
在地上 如同在天上
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
赐予我们生命 与桌上的食物
Give us this day our daily bread...
原谅我们的过错
and forgive us our trespasses
让我们用同样的方式原谅他人
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
让我们不受诱惑
And lead us not into temptation,
免受邪恶侵扰
but deliver us from evil.
以圣父 圣子
In the name of the Father, the Son...
和圣灵之名 阿门
and the Holy Ghost. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
节哀顺变 我们与你同在
I'm so sorry for your loss. We're here for you.
稍等一下
Just give me a minute.
我真的不知道科林会...
I didn't know Colin was capable of...
你保护了那个人♥渣♥
You protected that piece of shit.
露比和我在珠宝区还有事要处理
Ruby and I got some business over in the Jewelry District.
没门
No fucking way.
克莱尔死了
Claire is dead.
我知道
I know that.
罗伯 凯文
Rob. Kevin.
所有人都死了 凯西
Everyone is dead, Kathy.
现在结束了 我们得重振旗鼓
It's over now, so we gotta get back to it.
你什么也别想做
You're not getting back to anything.
你出局了 结束了
You're out of this. You're done.
-不 -"不"
- No. - "No"?
这是我的生意
This is my business.
得了吧
Come on, now.
这是我的成就
I made this.
我取得了惊人的成就 吉米
I built something fucking amazing, Jimmy.
我给大家安排工作
I'm putting people to work.
我为这个社区做好事
I'm doing good things in the community.
我就要这么拱手放弃吗 为什么
I'm supposed to walk away from that? Why?
因为你认为我承受不了压力吗
Because you've decided that I can't handle the pressure.
这轮不到你来决定
That's not for you to decide.
我本来很有耐心 对这一切
I was patient with all this.
对你
With you.
你很有耐心 就像你允许我有爱好一样吗
You were patient? Like you allowed me a hobby?
你们几个女人
You girls, you're way worse
你们比我们要坏多了
than we ever were. You're way worse.
你想让我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
你想让我在家照看孩子
You expect me to stay at home and watch the kids...
而你在外面玩黑帮游戏吗
while you're out playing mobster?
别他妈扯淡了
It's fucking bullshit.
孩子们还有一小时就放学了
The kids are outta school in an hour!
我从第一天起就他妈在给他们擦屁♥股♥
I have been wiping their asses since day fucking one!
我知道他们什么时候放学
I know when they get outta school.
【店面出租】
你想要这个吗
You want this one?
不要 这种的我已经有太多了
No. I got too many like that already.
听着 如果今后想顺利的话
Listen, if this thing's gonna work,
你和我必须平起平坐
it's gotta be me and you, 50-50.
这和我们一直以来的安排有什么不同吗
How's that different than what we've been doing?
因为你一直在自己做决定
'Cause you're making decisions on your own.
你不跟我商量
You're not consulting me.
并且我们不能到处杀惹你不爽的人
And we can't go around killing everybody that pisses you off.
我赶着开会
I got a meeting.
-在哪儿开会 -哈莱姆[黑人区]- A meeting where? - Harlem.
我们去哈莱姆做什么
What are we gonna do in Harlem?
我们在哈莱姆会混得很好
We'll be fine in Harlem.
要搭车吗
You want a ride?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你设计他们
You set them up.
你早知道他们要抢那家店 对不对
You knew they were gonna hit that store, didn't you?
现在请求支援
Now call, call.
我是马丁内斯探员
This is Agent Martinez...
我确保了没人能妨碍我
I made sure no one got in the way.
黑人姑娘无法在地狱厨房♥有所作为
A black girl can't make a move in the Kitchen.
我需要一个爱尔兰姑娘挑头
I needed an Irish girl to lead the way.
不过后来就不需要了
Up to a point at least.
这里你是最聪明的
You're the smarter one here.
你把吉米送进了监狱
You sent Jimmy to prison.
联调局 跪下
FBI! On your knees!
给我跪下
Get the fuck on your knees!
这下我知道钱去哪儿了
Guess I know where the money's gone.
你收买♥♥了他
You paid him off.
我做了安排 让我们能达成目的
I made an arrangement so that we can get to where we wanted.
现在是什么安排
What's your arrangement now?
不用担心他
He's cool.
只要我手上的钱不断
I keep the gravy train rolling,
我们就能得到想要的一切
and we get everything we ever wanted.
我是说我们 我们怎么安排
I meant us. What is our arrangement?
你喜欢我们的成就吗
You like what we built?
这不是我的成就
I didn't build this.
很好 接下来交给我吧
Good. I'll take it from here.
帅哥
Hey, handsome.
莫里斯老师
Mrs. Morris,
彼得和詹尼弗还在教室吗
are Peter and Jennifer still in the building?
他们提前就被接走了
They got picked up early.
两点左右你的两个孩子
Both your kids got called down
都被叫到了校长办公室
to the principal's office around 2.
你想让我去...
Do you want me to...
要我打电♥话♥...
Should I call the...
要我打电♥话♥报♥警♥吗 布伦南夫人
Should I call the police, Mrs. Brennan?
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
喂
Hello.
布伦南夫人 我是阿方索·科瑞迪
Mrs. Brennan. Alfonso Coretti.
我需要你马上来一趟布鲁克林
I need you to make a trip to Brooklyn. Now.
科瑞迪先生 我去不了 我找不到孩子了
Mr. Coretti, I can't do that. I can't find my children.
你的孩子在我这儿 凯西
I have your kids, Kathy.
他们很安全
They're safe.
我保证 我也有孩子
I promise. I'm a father, myself.
来布鲁克林吧
Come to Brooklyn.
妈妈
Mom.
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么回事
What happened?
每次他们都搞我们
They F us every time.
他们一有机会就这样 不是吗
Every chance they get, don't they?
谁搞我们
Who F's us?
妈 我听得懂
Ma, I know what F means.
他们在后面等你
They're waiting for you in the back.
去吧
Go.
去吧
Go.
我帮你照看孩子
I got your kids.
交给我
I got them.
好
Yeah.
从旋律的部分开始
Start from the melody part.
宝贝 我不想惹麻烦的
Baby, I didn't mean to make any trouble.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你丈夫 他来找我 想和我做个交易
Your husband, he came to me and tried to make a deal.