to have a chance to participate in all those jobs.
我想和爱尔兰人结盟
I want an alliance with the Irish.
我必须如此
I have to...
不然我只能去抢
I will take what I need.
我不想如此
I don't want to.
我不想争斗
I don't wanna fight.
人人都能分一杯羹 对吗
There's room for everybody, right?
我们要更多
We want more.
32街直到59街 从东到西
32nd up to 59th. East and west.
你知道你在要求什么吗
Do you know what you're asking?
当然
Yeah, I do.
你支持我们吗
You got our back?
我支持你每一部分
I got every part of you.
我知道你们的人加布里尔
Well, I know your guy, Gabriel,
正在外面等你们
he's waiting outside for you.
他对你们有益 给了你们正统性
He's good for you. He gives you legitimacy.
你们考虑过
Have you given any thought
如果他重新支持凯文你们要怎么做吗
to what you'd do if he goes back to Kevin?
加布里尔是我们这边的
Gabriel's with us.
但如果他不是
But if he's not.
如果他背弃你们
If he goes back.
克莱尔会对他脑袋开一枪
Claire'll put a bullet in his head.
你们让我服气
You girls kill me.
你狮子大开口
You asked for too much.
那是我们应得的 而且得到了
I asked for what we deserved, and we got it.
你知道管理那么大♥片♥区域涉及什么吗
You know what's involved, running that much of the city?
你们是那几个爱尔兰姑娘吗
You the Irish girls?
没错 我们是
Yeah, we the Irish girls.
我是玛利亚·科瑞迪
I'm Maria Coretti.
你们真棒
Good for you.
自立自强 给那帮男人好看
All Gloria Steinem and shit. You give those guys hell.
不准再那么威胁加布里尔
Don't ever threaten Gabriel like that again.
锁上了
It's locked.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们四个月后就出狱
They're getting out in four months.
我们用这四个月锁定大局
We'll use these months to lock it down.
就算我们的丈夫也撼动不了我们
Even our husbands will never touch us.
看在老天份上 我不害怕吉米
For Christ's sake, I'm not afraid of Jimmy.
到时候就知道我俩谁对谁错了 不是吗
We'll see which one of us is right, won't we?
你们收的保护费越多 挣得越多
The more you collect, the more you make.
我发财 你们也发财
I get rich, you get rich.
我们会照顾好每一个人
We're gonna take care of everybody.
从未有过的五年稳定工作
Five years of work is more stability than we've ever had!
乐意效劳 乐意效劳 真的
Happy to do it. Happy to do it. Really.
谢谢 拉里
Thanks, Larry.
你肯定很骄傲
Must be proud.
你坐吧 我给你拿瓶啤酒
Hey, you sit. Let me get you a beer.
你想喝的话 我可以给你拿三瓶
Let me get you three, if you like.
一瓶就够了 谢了 斯科蒂
One's good. Thanks, Scotty.
我是没跟你说明白我对这一切的看法吗
Have I been unclear about my feelings for all this?
-我做这些都是为了你 -不
- I did all this for you. - No.
你拿到了五年的工作合同
You get five years of work.
你这辈子都没见过那么长的工作合同
That's more than you've ever seen in your whole life.
我过去每一天都诚实本分
Every day I did have was an honest day.
不像今天 不像你
Not like this. Not like you.
所以我是渣滓 对吗
So I'm trash, right, huh?
不 你嫁给了渣滓
No, you married trash.
他给了你两个可爱孩子 这我承认
He gave you two beautiful kids, I'll give you that.
但他不值得你糟蹋自己的人生
But God knows he wasn't worth throwing your life away.
我没有糟蹋人生 我从未感觉如此强大
I'm not throwing my life away. I've never felt stronger.
你现在是个罪犯 凯西
You're a criminal, Kathy.
我们可不是这么教养你的
We didn't raise you like this.
你妈和我 我们是好人
We're good people, your mother and me.
你让我在这里长大
You brought me up here.
你还指望什么
What did you expect, huh?
你本可以搬到曼哈顿或者泽西市
You could have moved us out to the Island or to Jersey.
但你没有搬 你知道为什么吗
But you didn't, and you know why?
因为搬过去 你只不过是个文盲移♥民♥
Because out there, you're nothing but an uneducated immigrant
而你不能接受那个
and you can't face that.
在这里 你还算个人物
Here, you're somebody.
行了 别说了
All right, that's enough.
你跟其他人一样从中获益
You profited from this like everybody else.
不管你本不本分
Clean or dirty.
所以我现在是什么样 都是你的责任
So whatever I am, it's on you.
记得跟她要这瓶酒的钱
Make sure she pays you back for that.
怎么了
What?
我和他
Ten years...
在这里住了十年
I lived here with him.
但我很孤独
But I was alone.
现在你不孤独了
You're not alone.
来
Come here.
我们搬去别处住吧
Let's get you out of this apartment.
好
Okay.
瞧瞧这个
Looky here, huh?
肖恩·达菲这种人怎么买♥♥得起那种车
How's a man like Sean Duffy afford a car like that?
这辈子从来没有人对我伸出过援手
I never been in this position before in my life.
我们很乐意帮忙
Well, we're happy to help.
你们是这个社区的光荣
You're a credit to the community.
你们做得很好
You done good.
每月一号♥还钱 雷打不动
Payment's due on the first, rain or shine.
没事的
It's okay.
我们才开始放贷
You know, we're just getting this loan thing going.
你放纵他们的话 他们就会得寸进尺
People will take a mile, if you let them.
他不会得寸进尺 他是个老人
He's not taking anything. He's an old man.
说到老人
Speaking of old ones,
我婆婆找我要钱
my mother-in-law asked me for money.
真够厚颜无♥耻♥ 你准备怎么做
That is nerve. What are you gonna do?
我准备好好欣赏她被拒绝时的表情
I'm gonna enjoy the look on her face when I tell her no.
布伦南夫人
Mrs. Brennan?
什么事
Yeah.
买♥♥的菜都送到你家了
Got those groceries to your house.
刚在30街收完账 卢西亚诺餐馆
And just collected down in the 30th. Luciano's.
他们送了肉丸
They sent meatballs.
送到我妈妈家
Take them over to my mother's.
科林有点不着调
Colin's got a screw loose.
我会调♥教♥好的
So I'll tighten him up.
我得走了
I gotta go.
跟你说
Hey, you know,
格雷迪说收到的保护费他上交了
Grady said that he turned in his collections,
但我没找到
but I didn't see them.
正好有开销 我花掉了
Some expenses came up. I used it.
什么开销
What expenses?
你凭什么管我
Why are you fucking riding me?
我不想和你同桌吃饭
I don't need to sit across the table with you.
你和我永远不可能成为朋友
You and me, we're never gonna be friends.
但饭还是得吃
Still gotta eat.
是啊 我们要去哪一家
Yeah. Which one are we going to?
巴鲁托餐馆 就在前面
Barutto's. Up ahead.
凯文跟你说过他的女友玛丽吗
Kevin ever tell you about his girlfriend Marie?
那是个有脑子的姑娘
That was a girl with a head on her shoulders.
所以她和凯文分手了吗
That why she broke up with Kevin?
我早就把你看穿了
I see you for who you are.
上城区的黑人不喜欢你
Your own people uptown don't like you.
我要为我的同胞大开方便之门
I'm opening the door for my own people.
黑人会源源不断地涌入这里
Niggers are gonna come flooding all in here.
只要嫁对人就行
Just had to marry the right guy.
他又和她搞上了 玛丽
He's sleeping with her again. Marie.
背着你
Behind your back.
他们之前每周四在旅行酒店幽会
They used to meet at the Travel Inn every Thursday.
餐馆就在那边 下一家就是
Restaurant's just right there. One door up.
希望你玩得开心