我从来没爱过你
I never loved you.
我嫁给你是别无选择
And I only married you because I had to.
来啊
Go ahead.
再来啊 你知道你想动手
Do it again. You know you want to.
你看好了
You watch.
你觉得你打了我多少次
How many times do you think you hit me, huh?
就连你把我腹中的孩子打死后
Even when you killed our baby...
你还是无法停手
you couldn't stop.
来啊
Go ahead.
再来啊 混♥蛋♥
Do it again, you fuck.
你就是个婊♥子♥
You're a fucking cunt.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你干了什么
What did you do?
那是谁
Who was that?
我早该做的事
Something I should've done a long time ago.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那是罗伯吗
Was that Rob?
不是他死就是我死
It was him or me.
不是他就是我 凯西
It was him or me, Kathy.
凯西
Kathy...
你说了不算
you're not in charge.
上车
Get in.
我觉得应该告诉几位
I thought you ladies should know
你们头上都有追杀令
that there's a contract out on each of you.
谁雇人杀我们
Who put the hit out on us?
她丈夫 凯文
Her husband, Kevin.
我和手下坐在酒吧
Me and my boys was in a bar,
看脱衣舞
looking at some titties.
然后有个和我们打过交道的人
You know? And this guy we done some business with...
就来问我
he asked me.
问你什么了
Yeah, asked you what?
让我杀你们
Well, to kill you.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
爱尔兰名字
Something Irish.
爱尔兰名字我都分不清 多多
They all sound the same. DoDo...
达达
or Doo-Doo...
达菲
Duffy.
不 不 他是我表弟
No. No, he's my cousin.
他知道我们在合作
He knows that we are in business with you.
他才不会随便
He's not gonna up and go
找个意大利人来杀我们
ask some Italian to put a hit on us.
我是希腊人 我妈是希腊裔
I'm Greek. On my mother's side.
他一般不和我们一起行动
He's not an active associate of ours.
他们出多少钱
How much they offer to pay?
你们每人两万五
Twenty-five grand for each of you.
也就是七万五
That's 75.
我们给你十万 干掉达菲 伯恩斯和科林
We'll give you 100 for Duffy, Burns, and Colin.
不 不 科林还是个孩子
No. No. Colin is just a kid.
他是他们那边的 凯西 你很清楚
He's with them, Kathy. You know that.
你也不能确定
You don't know that.
帮我们清理门户 三个人十万
You clean up our crew. For three of them, 100 grand.
这买♥♥卖♥♥更划算
That's a better deal.
另外 多给十万
Plus, another 100 grand.
五万干掉我老公 五万干掉她老公
Fifty grand for my husband. And another 50 for hers.
不
No.
等一下 等一下好吗
Wait a minute. Wait a minute, okay?
吉米与此事无关
Jimmy's got nothing to do with this.
无关
Nothing.
不许
Stay away...
不许伤害他
Stay away from him.
你有吉米的消息吗
Have you heard anything about Jimmy?
你们宣战
You go to war...
可就没有回头路了
there's no coming back.
我们付的是保护费 不是咨♥询♥费
We pay you for protection, not advice.
上车
Get in.
去你的 露比
Fuck you, Ruby!
我有种不祥的预感
Just got a bad feeling, you know?
关于凯西和露比
About Kathy and Ruby.
还有凯西
And Kathy...
她其实都不想走这一步
She didn't even wanna make this move.
她说吉米与此事无关
She said Jimmy's not involved.
她说科林那孩子也无关
She said that kid Colin's not involved.
-凯西说的吗 -是啊
- Kathy said that? - Yeah.
-操 -她说他才19岁
- Fuck. - She said he was 19.
我们不应该把他卷进来
We should leave him alone.
她说吉米是我们这边的
Said Jimmy's on our side.
看着我
Look at me.
我们可以的
We got this.
可以做什么
What do we got?
你想做什么都可以 你想要什么
We got whatever you want. What do you want?
-你想要这个世界吗 -是的
- You want the world? - Yeah.
完了
Oh, shit.
好吧 我们也可以去征服世界
Well, we could go out and get it, you know?
我已经给你弄了一个宫殿了
I already got you a palace.
对吧 不客气
Right? So, you're welcome.
你还想要什么
What else do you want?
我们这样多好
We're doing pretty good.
是啊
Yeah.
麻烦是有的 没错 但是...
Some messy stuff, right, but...
但是我很擅长处理麻烦
Yeah, but I'm good at the messy stuff.
没错 你很擅长
Yes, you are.
我可是亲眼见识过的
I've seen that.
你可厉害了 特别厉害
You're very good. Very good at it.
特别厉害
Very good at it.
我们现在多好
We're doing so good.
是啊
Yeah.
也许我们应该生个孩子
Maybe we should try and have a kid.
或者做点别的
Or something.
不不不 等等 你说什么
Oh, no, no, no, wait, what?
你想跟我生个孩子
You wanna have a kid with me?
-不是 -你就是
- No. - Yeah, you do.
你刚刚就是这么说的
That's what you said.
-我没说 -说出来就收不回去了
- No, I didn't say that... - No, you can't take it back.
-我说的是别的 -不对 你就是这么说的
- I said something else. - No, that's what you said.
-我什么都没说 -你说了
- I didn't say anything. - Yes.
你为什么要这么做 凯西 你做了什么
Why'd you do this, Kath? What'd you do to us?
不 不 是你扔下了我们
No, no! No, you left us.
要不是我
They would've gone hungry
他们就要饿肚子了
if I hadn't have done something.
够了
Stop it.
够了
Stop it!
-达菲 -干嘛
- Duffy! - Yeah?
科林 我们走
Colin, let's go!
我走后这混♥蛋♥连锁都没换
Motherfucker didn't even change the locks after I left.
多给五百 帮我清理干净
Five hundred more, you clean it up?
清理算赠送的
Clean-up's on the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
吉米 吉米
Jimmy. Jimmy!
萨尔
Sal.
布伦南夫人
Hey, Mrs. Brennan.
今晚我守着 放心吧
I got you all night. You're good.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
该死
Oh, fuck.
你打中他了
You got him.
是啊
Yeah.
操
Fuck.
操 天啊
Fuck. Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
是科林
It's Colin.
操 操 操 不
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! No!