他们会照顾我们的
They're gonna take care of us.
现在要接受他们的照顾了 是吗
So that's how it works with them. Is that it?
好像你不知道似的
Like you don't know.
不 他们是你妈妈的家人 不是我的
No, those are your mother's people. Not mine.
好吧 爸
Okay, Dad.
听着 你继续从他们手上拿钱
Look, you keep taking money like that.
从中获益
Profiting.
等你也进监狱了怎么办
What happens when you go to jail?
孩子们怎么办
What happens to the kids?
-孩子们准备好了 -好的
- The kids are cooked. - Yeah, okay.
-晚安 -嗯
- Night. - Yeah.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go. Come on.
我的那块绝对比你的大
My piece was definitely bigger than yours.
他们给我的叉子大 这样我能多吃
They gave me a bigger fork so I could eat more.
至少我的那块味道很好
Well, at least mine tasted good.
行了行了 去刷牙
Okay, enough, enough. Go brush your teeth.
-去刷牙 -好吧
- Go brush your teeth. - Fine.
凯西·布伦南
Kathy Brennan.
失业率接近历史最高水平
Unemployment is at near record highs.
如果你的一个孩子生病了
What happens when one of your kids
你要请假怎么办
gets sick and you gotta call in?
大多数雇主不想要带小孩的母亲
Most employers don't want mothers with young kids.
雇用市场竞争激烈
It's a competitive market.
雇主找的是可以依靠的人
Employers are looking for people they can depend on.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
而且你的牙缝恶心死了
And you got shit in your teeth.
你要点什么
What can I get for you?
能给我加点料吗
You got a little something for this?
你得去跟海伦谈谈
You gotta go talk to Helen.
她是你婆婆
She's your mother-in-law.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果我跟海伦理论
If I confront Helen,
我不知道她会做出什么反应
I don't know how she's gonna take it.
凯文要在牢里待三年
Kevin's gone for the next three years.
海伦有足够的时间
That's plenty of time for Helen to figure out
想办法通过事故杀了我
some kinda way to kill me in an accident.
我们得跟男人们谈谈
We need to talk to the guys.
我们得一起去跟他们谈
And we need to talk to the guys together.
我觉得你用不着我过去添乱
I don't think you need me in there mucking it up.
怎么 你想让我一个人进去
What, you want me to walk in there all by myself
跟那帮混♥蛋♥谈吗
with those motherfuckers?
他们一开始就不想让我加入这个家庭
They didn't want me in the family in the first place.
他们给多少我就收多少
I'll just take whatever they give me.
我不会去跟他们理论的
I'm not confronting them or anything.
罗伯替你做好打算了
Rob took care of you?
罗伯什么时候替我打算过
When has Rob ever taken care of me?
我账户里只有43美元
I have $43 in the bank.
他们昨晚给我的钱
I can't even make the rent
连租金都付不起
with what they gave me last night.
克莱尔 我今天早上去试了
Claire, I went out there this morning, okay?
去人才市场
To a job bank.
但是一无所获
But there's nothing out there.
我们没有工作机会 根本没有
There is no place for us out there. None.
我今天要去教堂做义工
I'm volunteering at church today.
我可以找个工作
I can get a job.
我不会跟他们较劲的
I'm not taking on those guys.
谁会雇佣你呢
Who's gonna hire you?
除了挨打
Besides getting hit,
你还有什么技能
what other skills do you got?
说得太过了
That's too much.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
这里你是最聪明的
Well, you're the smarter one here.
宝贝 要我帮你暖暖身子吗
Hey, baby. You want me to warm you up, hmm?
贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch.
伙计 说起在公路上兜风
Man, you talk about humming down the highway,
那辆车最带劲了
that sucker will haul ass.
达夫 你还在开那辆
Hey, Duff, you still driving that piece of shit
离合器旁边破了个洞的破车吗
with the hole in the floor next to the clutch?
是啊
Yeah.
大伙
Fellas.
达夫
Duff.
科林 你妈妈好吗
Colin, how's your mom?
她挺好
She's good. Yeah.
那就好
Good, good.
我们 我们不想添麻烦 只是...
We, uh, we don't wanna be a bother. We just, uh...
只是占用几分钟
We just need a minute,
我做了些饼干给你们 那个
and I made you some cookies, so...
你们有什么需要吗
What can we do for you?
我们拿到钱了
Well, we got our money.
-装在信封里的 -不用谢
- You know, our envelopes. - You're welcome.
是的 谢谢你 只是...
Yes, and thank you. I just, uh...
里面的钱比我们想的要少
There was less in it than what we were expecting and...
是吗
So...
你们想要多少钱
what exactly were you expecting?
你们想从我手上拿多少钱
How much were you expecting from me?
收入减少了
Payments are down.
保护费减少了 谁不付钱
The collections are down? Who's not paying?
墨菲 霍根
The Murphys, Hogan...
谁在逼逼 就你有嘴
Who's talking? You talking?
我是说 要是能帮上忙
I meant, you know, if it would help or anything,
要是他们不付钱 我很乐意
if people aren't paying, I would be happy
替你找他们要账
to go talk to them for you.
说得好听
Yeah, okay.
不用你去跟谁谈
You're not talking to anyone.
不用你去要账
You're not collecting.
现在我说了算 我
I run shit now! Me!
她有孩子要养
She's got kids.
你应该知足
You will be happy
我出于良心
with whatever fucking money
想给你多少钱
I decide to give you
你拿着就是
out of the kindness of my heart.
现在给我滚出去
Now get the fuck out.
能把饼干递给我吗
You wanna pass the cookies?
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 伯恩斯
Shut the fuck up, Burns!
刚刚伯恩斯是不是说霍根家欠款没付
Didn't Burns say Hogan's was holding out on us?
是
Yeah.
【霍根食杂店】
我没交那五十块是因为
I kept back 50 because that money
那是保护费的钱
is supposed to be for protection.
就目前看来 他们没在保护我
And they stopped protecting as far as I can see.
这话是什么意思
What do you mean they stopped protecting?
上周来了两个小孩
Two kids in here last week.
从后门偷走了冰激凌
Stole ice creams out the back.
不是这附近的人
Not from around here, you know?
这周他们又来了 还拿着枪
This week, kids came back with a gun.
抢走了我一天的营业额
Took me for a whole day's money.
我向小杰基求助
I reached out to Little Jackie.
他连个电♥话♥都没回我
Never even called me back.
这样
Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-谢谢 -应该的
- Thank you. - Of course.
你知道规定
You know the rules.
嗑药就没饭吃
If you're high, you don't eat.
明天清醒了再来
Sober up. Come back tomorrow.
我们得自己想办法
We gotta deal with our situation.
街上混的这些男人
All these men working these streets
没一个靠得住
and not a solid set of balls anywhere.
去他的男人 他们带我们飞黄腾达了吗
Fuck balls. Where have they ever gotten any of us?
这个活儿不是非得男人才能干
It doesn't take balls to do this work.
要动脑子
It's about being smart.
要照顾好地盘上的人