It's about, you know, taking care of people.
人们尊重你
People respect you.
你能行
You could do this.
他们总是给我们灌输
They have been telling us forever
说我们除了生养孩子
that we are never gonna do anything
什么也不行
but have babies.
现在我们一没文化 二没钱
And now we got no degree. We got no money.
一群垃圾
Piece-of-shit bunch of guys
连家人是什么都不记得了
that don't even remember what family means.
所以我们要提醒他们
So we remind them.
我们能行
We could.
我们真能行
I mean, we really could.
像霍根这种情况
You know, this Hogan situation.
大家都会遇到麻烦
People have issues, you know?
他们都等着有人
And they're waiting for somebody
站出来解决麻烦
to show up and actually deal with it.
我们能做到
We could do that.
我们接管保护费
We take over the collections,
我们履行诺言
we can actually make good on our word.
我们能做到
We could do this.
修女 我来帮你
Sister, let me help you.
好的 把上面三本拿去神父办公室
Yes, uh, take the top three to Father's office.
好的
Of course.
出 出去
Get... Get outta here.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
【急诊】
好了 没事了
All right. Okay. It's okay.
他们抓住那家伙了 他被捕了
They got the guy. Arrested him.
缝三针也不算太糟
Three stitches ain't so bad.
每隔一周我都要陪彼得来缝三针
I'm in here every other week with Peter for three stitches.
不
No.
我这一辈子
My whole life, you know?
我一直被人欺负
I've been knocked around.
孩子没保住的时候
When I lost the baby...
我说到此为止了
I said that's it.
不能再这样下去了
It's not gonna happen again.
仅仅过了两个月
That lasted two months.
罗伯又开始打我
Then Rob hit me again,
我还是没离开 因为我...
and I stuck around because I'm...
你不软弱 你不软弱
You're not weak. You're not weak.
那个流浪汉就知道
The homeless guy knows.
陌生人能看出我好欺负
A stranger sees he can bash me around.
罗伯回家前
I got three years, maybe less,
我最多有三年时间
before Rob is home.
我不能
I can't.
我不会再让人随便欺负了
I am not gonna get knocked around ever again, okay?
我们都受够了被人欺负
I think we're all done being fucking knocked around.
-是的 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah, we are.
-好了 走吧 -好的
- Okay. Come on. - Okay.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's okay.
【苏利餐馆】
他白天把钱交给他们
He pays them when the sun is up,
晚上我们却没得到保护
when it's down, and we don't get nothing for it.
我说你花了钱
I said you give away
却没得到保护
our money and you don't get nothing for it.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
我们交了四十年保护费
Forty years, we pay protection
我从来都没意见
and never bothered me a bit,
因为我知道一旦我有麻烦
'cause I knew if I had a problem,
你爷爷那样的人就会帮我解决
guy like your grandfather would take care of it.
现在呢
Now?
只要你需要 我们随叫随到
Anything you need, we're here for you.
我可以让孩子们
I mean, I could have the kids
明天放学过来
come over tomorrow after school
帮你清理窗户上的涂鸦
and wash that graffiti off the windows for you.
这还差不多 瞧瞧他
That would be a help. Look at him.
他什么都干不了了 半截入土的人了
He can't do anything anymore, he's so old.
但你还能翩翩起舞
Bet you still can cut a rug.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我才不在乎保护费是交给你们
You know what, what do I care if I pay you
还是交给杰基·奎恩和他那帮笨蛋
or I pay Jackie Quinn and his numbskulls?
不好说
I don't know.
杰基会不高兴的
Jackie's not gonna like this.
我们来跟他谈 我们不想宣战
We'll talk to him. I'm not looking for a war.
达夫 你是我表弟 自己人
Duff, you're my cousin. You're blood.
等凯文他们出狱后
Kevin and the others get out,
他们最先找的两个人会是谁
who are the first two guys they're gonna come take a look at?
我知道你们不想惹麻烦
So, I know you're not looking for trouble.
问题是 如果这事你们不帮我
Problem is, you don't help me out with this,
麻烦可能会找上你们
trouble might come looking for you.
-我荡得好高 -高过我的头了
- I went high. - Over my head!
店里的小妹请假了 所以做不了头发
My girl called in, so I can't do hair.
我们不是来做头发的 唐娜
Yeah, we're not here for hair, Donna.
要做指甲吗
You want nails?
-挑个颜色吧 -不是
- Pick your color. - No, uh...
我们知道店里的小妹没请假
We know that your girl didn't call in.
她是拿不到美容执照 对吧
She can't get her cosmetology license, right?
你哪里听来的
How you hear that?
我有个表弟
I got a cousin.
在执照发放部门上班
In the Division of Licensing.
他可以帮你通融一下
He could, you know, help speed things along.
给她发执照
Get her permitted.
你想要什么
What do you want?
把保护费交给我们
We want you to start paying us.
我们保证你的钱不会白花
And we will make sure that you get something for it.
小杰基怎么办
What about Little Jackie?
欠他的钱 我们会给他
Anything he's owed, we'll get it to him.
给你
Here you go.
醒醒
Wake up!
起来 快滚
Get up! Move! Come on!
这是我的地盘
This is my motherfucking block!
自从我们来到美国 这个社区
This neighborhood has been family-run
一直是家族管理的
since we got to America.
这是我们的地盘 这家店是你的家产
This is our land. And this store is your birthright.
如果有谁来搞你
And if anybody screws with that,
交给我们来处理
we will deal with them.
你还撑得住吧
You holding up okay?
兄弟们有没有照顾你
Guys taking care of you?
我们很好
We're okay.
我自己照顾自己
I'm taking care of myself.
什么意思
What's that mean?
给我们的钱不太够
Our money was a little light,
所以克莱尔 露比和我 我们都去帮忙了
so Claire, Ruby and me, we're helping out.
-凯西 -这没什么
- Kathy... - It's nothing.
你好 凯西
Hi, Kathy.
你好 凯文
Hey, Kevin.
露比没来吗
No Ruby?
你看见露比了吗
Do you see Ruby?
没有
No.
没看见露比
I don't see Ruby.
那我猜她没来
Then I guess she's not here.
不论你们在做什么 打住 马上
Whatever you're doing, stop it. Now.
天呐 我又数乱了
My God, I lost count again.
-七 -别这样
- Seven. - Don't.
-十三 -不 别这样
- Thirteen. - No. Don't.
-二十二 抱歉 -天呐
- Twenty-two. Sorry. - Oh, my God.
我数不来
I can't do it.
有成效了
It's working.
现在看来 我们还剩最后一步就大功告成了
As far as I can see, we just need one more piece of the puzzle.
你们想干什么
What do you want?
联调局还盯着地狱厨房♥吗
The FBI still watching the Kitchen?
你们怎么想的