什么样的交易
What kind of deal?
把你踢出局
To cut you out.
你把孩子们带来了
You brought the kids?
你把我们的孩子带来了布鲁克林谈判
You brought our children to a fucking meeting in Brooklyn?
我想他觉得这是个保险
I think he thought it would insulate him.
他觉得我不会当着孩子的面
That I wouldn't do nothing to a man
对他们的父亲下手
in front of his own children.
你不了解这个人
You don't know this man.
你不知道他会不会杀了他们
You don't know that he wasn't gonna kill them.
从监狱里出来
Getting outta the joint...
看你打扮得花枝招展
to see you all dolled up.
你是爱尔兰人的女王
You're queen of the Micks.
你说你为我骄傲
You said you were proud of me.
你没给我留位置
You didn't make a place for me.
真是奇耻大辱
It's fucking humiliating.
你把你的自负置于我们孩子的安全之上
You put your ego before our children's safety.
置于我们孩子的安全之上
Before our fucking children's safety!
我还怎么再信任你
How am I supposed to trust you again, huh?
经过这事
After this?
干这行 重在说话算数
In this business, a man is only as good as his word.
如果我背弃你 那成何体统
If I go behind your back, how does that look?
和我交易的人是你 凯西
I got a deal with you, Kathy.
不是他
Not with him.
他 我不需要
Him... I don't have any use for.
我也不需要
Me, neither.
凯西
Kathy.
凯西
Kathy!
凯西
Kathy!
请节哀 凯西
I'm so sorry, Kathy.
孩子们还好吗
Are the kids okay?
嗯 你妈妈在楼下的办公室陪他们
Yeah, your mother has them downstairs in the office.
吃点东西 不过你知道的
Eating snacks. But, well, you know...
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
我不知道
I don't know...
你什么意思
What do you mean?
凯西 纸包不住火
Kathy, it's a small town.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你光顾着发疯的时候我不能理解
I mean, I never understood it when it was just you being nutso, you know.
为了什么冒险 钱吗
Taking risks for what? For money.
但是为了你的孩子
But your kids?
这就对了
That's right.
这么做就对了 你把孩子放在第一位
That's the right move, you putting your kids first.
我也会这么做的
I would've done the same thing.
我没把他们放在第一位 我这么做是为了自己
I didn't put them first. I did this for me.
活了这么多年 只是感恩戴德
Living all these years, just thanking people.
感谢你 感谢扶门的陌生人
Thanking you. Thanking some man holding the door.
感谢神父的祝福
Thanking a priest for his blessings.
感谢吉米
Thanking Jimmy.
感谢上帝
Thanking God.
千恩万谢 我却从来没有一天走在街上
And with all that, I never walked a day on the streets
不感到害怕
without fear.
我从来没有感到过安全
I never felt safe.
每个女人都是如此
No woman does.
现在我感到安全了
Now I do.
我把自己放在第一位
I put me first.
而且不会停止 我就是这样的人
And this isn't gonna stop. This is who I am.
时代会改变
Times change.
你要竭尽所能
You do what you gotta do.
饥荒 暴♥力♥
Famine. Violence.
你要求生存
You survive.
你要指出我错得有多离谱吗
You gonna point out how wrong I was?
你是说克莱尔的事
Over Claire?
还是说你指责我杀自己老公的事
Or you giving me shit about killing my husband?
我们俩要么和好 要么开战
It's either gonna be all right between us, or it's not.
34街的熟食店出了点问题
We got an issue with the deli over on 34th.
已经好几个月没付钱了
Haven't contributed in months.
我要去拜访一下他们
I'm gonna go pay them a visit.
这场谈话对我们俩都没好处
This conversation isn't good for either of us.
一小时后34街见
I'll meet you on 34th in an hour.
有人吗
Hello?
在后面
Back here.
还是你出来吧
Why don't you come out here?
我也爱她
I loved her, too.
我更爱她
I loved her more.
妈的
Fuck.
我回来只是为了她
I only came back for her.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
我不会在你全家面前求你的
I'm not begging in front of your whole family.
我是来跟你谈提议的
I came here to make you an offer.
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
我也不信任你
I don't trust you.
那你还要我做什么
Well, what do you need me for?
你为什么不现在就把我崩了
Why don't you go ahead and just shoot me right now, right here?
然后呢
Yeah, and then what?
再有人来杀了我
Somebody comes along and kills me?
我们付出了太多努力
We worked hard for this.
我们取得了好成果
Okay, we built something good.
你想回到从前吗
Do you wanna go back to how it was?
你根本不知道我过的是什么日子
You have no idea what it's like to be me.
我宁可死也不要回去
I'd rather die than go back.
很好
Good.
因为我们就快把中城区拿下了
'Cause we almost got Midtown locked down.
你能想象如果我们去上城区能做什么吗
Can you imagine what we can do if we go uptown?
你去上城区
You uptown?
他们会把你生吞活剥的
They'd eat your ass alive.
我倒想看看没有我
Yeah, I'd like to see you try
你怎么管理地狱厨房♥
to run Hell's Kitchen without me.
让他们撤了
Call them off.
我们达成共识了吗
Do we have an understanding?
需要给你们解释一遍吗
Any of you need to talk this shit through?
那就别挡我们的路
Then get the fuck out of our way.
地狱厨房♥