Tigris, do you remember me?
我是普鲁塔什秘密组织的
I'm with Plutarch's underground.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
安全
Clear!
我知道你 你是游戏中的一个造型师
I know you. You were a stylist in the Games.
知道斯♥诺♥认为我不够漂亮
Until Snow decided I wasn't pretty enough anymore.
我是来杀他的
I'm here to kill him.
盖尔的伤口需要缝合
Gale's gonna need stitches.
都是我编出来的
I made it up.
一切
All of it.
没有什么科因指派的特殊任务
There is no special mission from Coin.
都是我的计划
There's only my plan.
所有死去的人都是因为我 我说谎了
Everyone that's dead is dead because of me. I lied.
我们知道 早都知道
We know. We all knew.
-13区的士兵他们 -也知道
- The soldiers from 13? - They did, too.
你真的相信
Do you really believe that
杰克逊以为你有科因的密令吗
Jackson thought you had orders from Coin?
她是信任伯格斯 他显然想让你继续
She trusted Boggs and he clearly wanted you to go on.
我真的没想让这一切发生
I never meant for this to happen.
我失败了 我
I failed. I...
是我害死了他们 害死了菲尼克
I killed them. I killed Finnick.
对不起 波乐克斯
I'm sorry, Pollux.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
格里默 马维尔 马格斯
Glimmer, Marvel, Mags...
克洛夫 韦瑞斯 芸香
Clove, Wiress, Rue.
这些人的死亡意味着什么
What do all those deaths mean?
意味着我们的生命不再属于自己
They mean that our lives were never ours.
这从来不是真正生活 因为我们没选择
There was no real life because we didn't have any choice.
我们的生命属于斯♥诺♥ 死亡也一样
Our lives belong to Snow and our deaths do, too.
但如果你杀了他 凯妮丝
But if you kill him, Katniss...
如果你结束这一切
If you end all of this,
一切死亡 就有了意义
all those deaths, they mean something.
秦纳 伯格斯 卡斯托
Cinna, Boggs, Castor,
杰克逊 菲尼克
Jackson, Finnick.
他们自己选择了这条路
They chose this.
选择了你
They chose you.
伤口要保持干净
You should keep these clean.
否则要感染了
Otherwise they'll get infected.
你应该给我戴上手铐
You should cuff me.
和我在一起还不安全
It's not safe with me yet.
有时候我清醒
I have moments when I'm here.
我的记忆也恢复了一些 但是
And my memories are getting better, but...
其他时候就像在梦游一样
other times it's like I'm sleepwalking.
你应该给我戴上手铐
You should cuff me.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
No problem.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我也几天没睡了
Yeah, I haven't slept in days, either.
第一场游戏我就应该主动代替你
I should've volunteered to take your place in the first Games.
你不可以
No, you couldn't have.
她绝不会原谅你的
No, she never would have forgiven you.
她需要你留下
She needed you to be there
照顾她的家人 你也做到了
and take care of her family and you did.
她不能失去你
She can't lose you.
她真的很爱你
She really loves you.
极限赛中她吻你的样子
And the way she kissed you in the Quarter Quell.
她从来没那样吻过我
She never kissed me like that.
那不过是表演
Oh, just part of the show.
不是 不 你赢得了她的心
No. No, you won her over.
你为她放弃了一切
You gave up everything for her.
这很快就不再是个问题了
Well, it's not gonna be an issue much longer.
我觉得我们三个恐怕不能都幸存下来
I doubt all three of us are gonna make it out of this.
如果真活下来了
And if we do, then...
那如何选择就是她的问题了 对吧
it's her problem who to choose, right?
我知道凯妮丝
I do know that Katniss
一定会选择她不能失去的那个人
will pick whoever she can't survive without.
迫击炮 不是我们的
Mortar shells. It's not ours.
肯定是治安警在向城外的反抗者开炮
Peacekeepers must be shellin' the rebels outside the city.
不是城外
That's not outside the city.
太阳出来了
Sun's comin' up.
有些小规模战斗 可能是佩乐或者莱姆
There's some small-arms fire. Could be Paylor, maybe Lyme.
反抗军很近了
Rebels are close.
最后的时刻到了
This is it.
致市区八百米半径
To all Capitol citizens
以外的所有都城市民
more than a half mile outside the City Circle,
我现在宣布进行强制疏散
I am announcing a mandatory evacuation.
请来总统府
Come to the mansion.
我在此许诺提供保护和避难所
I am promising you shelter and sanctuary.
所有难民 请来我家
All refugees, come to my home.
在这里我们提供食物
There you will be provided with food,
药品 对儿童的保护
medicine, safety for your children,
我以个人名义向大家保证
and you will have my solemn oath
我将保护你们 至死方休
to protect you until my dying breath.
希望最后这句快点实现
Wish he'd hurry up with that last part.
敌人和我们不同 不信仰我们的价值观
Our enemy is not like us. They do not share our values.
他们不理解我们的优越和教养
They have never known our comfort and our sophistication.
还以此蔑视我们 不要被他们骗了
And they despise us for it. Make no mistake.
他们不是来给我们自♥由♥的
They are not coming to liberate us.
他们是来毁掉我们的生活
They are coming to destroy our way of life.
是来毁灭我们的
They are coming to bury us.
他还在总统府吗
Is he still in the mansion?
皮塔
Peeta?
在 我认识这间屋子
Yeah. I recognize the room.
在哪
Where is that?
五条街区外
About five blocks away.
我们在这儿 街区尽头
We're right here. Off the Avenues.
总统府在这儿
Mansion's here.
"豆荚"呢
What about the pods?
附近的"豆荚"
They'll probably deactivate
很可能出于居民安全考虑没有启动
the pods around here for the residents' safety.
有可能 我能接近到射程内
That could work. I could get close enough.
所有治安警都将严阵以待
Every Peacekeeper's gonna be waiting.
在播放着我们照片的布告板旁边
Next to our faces on every billboard.
斯♥诺♥承诺保护所有难民
Snow's offering shelter to all the refugees.
一直向北走
Head straight north.
肯定会有上千难民
There's gonna be thousands of refugees.
混入人群中 不要抬头
Just get into that stream and don't look up.
我们就这一个机会
We got one shot.
那就不要浪费
Let's make it count.
祝你好运 凯妮丝
Good luck, Katniss.
谢谢
Thank you.
波乐克斯
Pollux.
狄格里斯 谢谢你做的一切
Tigris, thank you for everything you've done.
凯妮丝 让我跟着你吧 好吗
Katniss, let me come with you, okay?
我可以诱敌 他们认识我
I can be a good distraction. They know my face.
不 我不要再失去你一次了
No, I'm not losing you again.
和我们在一起你会很安全
You'll be safer with us.
要是治安警来搜查这里呢
What if Peacekeepers are searching the houses?
要是他被抓
And if he's captured...
那给我个自锁胶囊吧 我不要再回去了
Then give me a nightlock pill, okay? I'm not goin' back.
好好活着
Stay alive.
再见时 世界都将不同
If I see you again, it's gonna be a different world.
准备好了吗 凯妮丝
Ready, Katniss?
走吧
Let's go.
受斯♥诺♥总统之命
By order of President Snow,
所有居民都必须前往总统府
all residents must proceed to the Presidential Estate.
请继续向前走
Please, continue to move forward
保持镇定和秩序
in a calm and orderly fashion.
食物 药品以及衣物
Additional food, medicine and clothing
将在到达时分发
will be provided upon arrival.
受斯♥诺♥总统之命
电影精选列表