Find a way to The Capitol when everybody's looking the other way.
我听到医护人员的对话
I hear the medics talking.
明晚午夜他们要从
They're shipping supplies for the
2号♥机库给前线运送物资
front line from hangar two around midnight tonight.
疗伤药 止痛药
Medicine, painkillers.
我本来是打算去给自己偷一点的
I was gonna go steal some for myself,
但我想我可以留在这里给你打掩护
but I guess I could just stay here and cover for you.
任何人都有杀掉任何人的可能
Anybody can kill anybody, Katniss.
凯妮丝 包括总统
Even a president.
只要你有牺牲自己的觉悟
You just have to be willing to sacrifice yourself.
去吧
Go on.
你不想让斯♥诺♥看到你的舞姿吗
Don't you want Snow to see you dance?
是她
Hey, that's her.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
That's Katniss Everdeen.
以为你进了医院呢
Hey. Thought you were in the hospital.
是进过
I was.
来吧
Come on.
她怎么来了
What is she doing?
不知道 她自作主张真是让人心烦
I don't know, it's so frustrating when she goes rogue.
这已经不是青春叛逆 是抗命不尊了
This isn't just adolescent, it's insubordination.
尽快派飞行器接她回来
Put her on the first hovercraft back.
别开玩笑了 现在不能让她回来
Don't be ridiculous. She can't come back now.
她是神话
She's mythic.
在前线 从枪伤中幸存
At the front lines, surviving a gunshot wound.
我都设计不出更好的情节
Couldn't have staged it better myself.
我知道
Hmm. I know.
就让她继续待在现在的位置
She's going to stay where she is.
不管她在做什么 都是我们的安排
And whatever she's doing, we conceived it.
这本来就是我们一直以来的计划
It was our plan all along.
当然
Of course it was.
海文斯比先生 你永远都是游戏总设计师
Mr. Heavensbee, you're the Gamemaker.
我要所有人知道 不管她在玩什么游戏
I want everyone to know, whatever game she's playing,
都是在为我们玩
she's playing for us.
我是8区指挥官佩乐
I'm Commander Paylor of District 8.
我是个士兵 跟大家一样 所以我知道
I'm a soldier, like all of you, so here's what I know.
这辈子第一次
For the first time in our lifetimes,
我们和13个区并肩作战了
we're standing together with 13 districts.
在我心里 这已经是创造了历史
From what I see here, we've already made history.
但历史没有停下让我们庆祝的时间
But history doesn't stop to celebrate.
我们面对的敌人
And we're facing an enemy
绝不会改变 也不会投降
that will not change and will never surrender.
斯♥诺♥总统调回了治安警♥察♥
President Snow has pulled back Peacekeepers
保卫都城
to fortify the center of the city.
他正在疏散外区的居民
He's evacuating residents from the outer blocks.
平民会疑惑 会绝望
These civilians will be confused and desperate.
你们决不允许伤害他们
You are under orders not to target them.
我们会空运医疗用品给所有有需要的人
We're deploying medical brigades to help anyone in need.
我们要让都城的人们看到我们的真心
We'll show The Capitol people who we are.
为了阻止我们前进
To slow our advance,
斯♥诺♥总统设下了机关雷区
President Snow is building a minefield of traps
埋设了叫做"豆荚"的致命装置
and lethal devices called "Pods."
设计师们用来
The sadistic inventions of
让我们的死成为游戏的产物
Gamemakers meant to make sport of our deaths.
我们的军队穿过治安警♥察♥和其他防御线后
If our armies make it past Peacekeepers and other defenses,
将来到城中心斯♥诺♥的总统府
we'll converge in the center of the city at Snow's mansion,
在那里不仅是打开他的大门
where we won't just unlock his gates,
也是释放整个施惠国
but unshackle all of Panem.
如果死 也是为事业 而非娱乐献身
If we die, let it be for a cause and not a spectacle.
如果成功 我们将解放全施惠国
If we succeed, let it be for all of Panem,
带来永远的和平
and let it be forever.
是的 你们已经创造了历史
Yes, you've already made history.
但未来 我们的未来 将在明天凌晨
But the future, our future, starts tomorrow at dawn,
在我们一起进入都城的那刻开始
when we march together into The Capitol.
451编队
Squad 451?
看起来你已经把食物准备好了
Looks like you got your meals covered.
-只是做好完全的准备 -别骗我
- Tryin' to be prepared. - Don't lie to me.
我们是一起打猎长大的
We've been hunting together all our lives.
你想单独行动我是能看出来的
I know when you're gonna go off on your own.
你要把我也丢下吗
You gonna leave me behind, too?
作为你的队友
As your fellow soldier,
我建议你跟你的队友们在一起
I suggest that you stay with your unit.
但你要跟我走我也没法阻止你
But I couldn't stop you if you wanted to come.
霍桑 艾佛丁 过来见见新队友
Hawthorne, Everdeen, come meet your new unit.
我是杰克逊中尉 给大家介绍一下队友
I'm Lieutenant Jackson, and I wanna introduce you to your squad.
这是少尉米切尔 施惠国最棒的射手
This is Second Lieutenant Mitchell, best sharpshooter in Panem.
这两位是里格斯姐妹 第一空降师
These are the Leegs sisters. First Combat Division.
这是霍姆斯下士
And this is Corporal Homes.
菲尼克
Finnick?
-你要跟我们一起去吗 -看来是了
- Are you with us? - Looks like it.
蜜月很短啊
That was a short honeymoon.
是啊
Yeah, well,
看来蜜月得在都城过了
I guess we're gonna have to have one in The Capitol.
-在我们夺下它之后 -都过来
- After we take it. - Gather 'round.
451编队 你们是我的部下了
Squad 451, you're my unit.
杰克逊中尉是我的副手
Lieutenant Jackson is my second-in-command.
你们每个人都是一定方面的战斗精英
Each one of you is elite in some form of combat.
但我们是非参战编队
But we are a non-combat unit.
所以我们和一线编队间会有几天时间间隔
So we'll be following days behind the front-line troops.
你们将是破城的宣传画面
You're to be the onscreen faces of the invasion.
所谓的明星编队
"The Star Squad."
你们在公众面前露面
It's been decided that you're most effective
才能发挥最大作用
when seen by the masses.
所以我们不参战吗
So we're not gonna fight?
你要服从命令 士兵
You'll do whatever you're ordered to do, soldier.
你的责任不是提问
It's not your job to ask questions.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们得到的命令是在都城的
Our instructions are to shoot propaganda footage
残垣断壁中拍摄宣传片
on the battle-scarred streets of The Capitol.
你们是被精心选出来让敌人胆寒
You were handpicked to intimidate their forces.
还有鼓励民众投降的
And inspire surrenders.
虽然我们的任务
Even though we'll be working
将在一线军队后面数里的废旧街道完成
on abandoned streets miles behind the front lines,
我向你们保证 不管我们在哪里
I guarantee you, wherever they put us,
也绝非安全之地 这里还是战区
it will not be safe. This is a war zone.
我们有很高可能性
It is likely that we'll
遭遇"豆荚"和治安警♥察♥
encounter both active pods and Peacekeepers.
你们是都城的高价值目标
You're considered high-value targets to The Capitol.
为应对被俘的可能
In the event of capture,
你们将被派发自锁胶囊
you'll be given a nightlock pill.
迅速起效的毒物
A poison that acts immediately.
杰克逊中尉 麻烦你了
Lieutenant Jackson, do the honors.
"豆荚"的事我已经讲过了
I've already briefed you on the pods.
再提醒一句 每条街都有
I remind you, they are on every block.
我们的编队有一个全息图
Our unit has been given a Holo.
一份都城详细地图的数据库
A database that contains a detailed map of The Capitol
包括每一个已知"豆荚"
and a list of every known pod.
"豆荚"引发的地雷的可能性很多
These pods can trigger anything from bombs
从炸♥弹♥到陷阱 或兼而有之
to traps to mutts.
没有这个我们寸步难行
We cannot move without this device.
但并不保证有数据库未包含的陷阱
There's no guarantee that our database is complete.
也许会有我们还不知道的"豆荚"
There could be new pods that we're not aware of.
因为我们不能让设计者知道
Because we don't want the Gamemakers to know
我们有这个信息 所以它加了自毁装置
we have this intel, it has a self-destruct on it.
按下这个开关 说三次自锁
You flip this switch, say "Nightlock" three times,
它方圆三米半径被的一切都会灰飞烟灭
and it blows itself and anything within a 10-foot radius.
绝不能离队
Stay within our unit.
就算有全息图
Even with the Holo,
有新"豆荚"的可能性还是有的
it is likely that new pods have been set.
不管是什么陷阱 都是致命的
Whatever they contain, they are meant to kill you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到第76届饥饿游戏
电影精选列表