welcome to the 76th Hunger Games.
第一次见过这里这么空的样子
I've never seen this place so empty.
保持警惕
Just keep your eyes open.
有"豆荚" 找掩护
Got a pod. Let's take cover.
向那两栋楼间射一箭
Shoot through those two buildings.
波乐克斯 站这里
Pollux... right here.
卡斯托
Castor.
好
Good.
你准备好就可以开始了 凯妮丝
When you're ready, Katniss.
保持一下 波乐克斯 靠近点
Hold it. Pollux, tighter.
好的
Okay.
安全
All clear.
我觉得我们过不去这片雷区
I don't think we can get across this minefield.
没有全息图是不行
Not without that Holo.
他醒着我们就别想拿到它
We're not gonna get it off him while he's awake.
今晚我们两个得一起守夜
Let's make sure we're on the same watch tonight.
是治安警♥察♥吗
Is that Peacekeepers?
451 呼叫基地
451 to base.
南方有车接近 完毕
We've got a truck coming in from the south. Over.
收到 完毕
Copy that. Over.
所有人 解除戒备 是友军
Stand down, everyone. It's friendly.
我叫皮塔·梅尔拉克
My name is Peeta Mellark.
我家在12区
My home is District 12.
我叫皮塔·梅尔拉克 我家在12区
My name is Peeta Mellark. My home is District 12.
-站住 -我叫皮塔·梅尔拉克
- Okay, stop. - My name is Peeta Mellark.
-等等 大家镇定 -我家在12区
- Hold up. Everyone relax. - My home is District 12.
怎么回事
What are we doin'?
杰克逊 把他铐上
Jackson, cuff him.
士兵 这只是以防万一
Soldier, this is just a precaution
直到我们确定情况 好吗
till we can get everything straightened out. Yeah?
我叫皮塔·梅尔拉克 我家在12区
My name's Peeta Mellark. From District 12.
他们要我们让他也加入
They want us to add him to the propo.
显示他现在站在我们这边了
Show that he's on our side now.
明天我们向前
We'll move forward a few
走几个街区再拍新视频
blocks tomorrow and shoot the new footage.
他无法自控
He's not in control of himself.
我建议全天二十四小时都得有人监控他
I say we schedule an around-the-clock watch on him.
里格斯姐妹到17点整
The Leegs till 1700,
霍姆斯和米切尔到19点整
Homes and Mitchell till 1900.
我也要值班
Give me a watch.
如果必要 你真的能对他开枪吗
And if it really came down to it, you think you could shoot him?
我打的不是皮塔
I wouldn't be shooting Peeta.
只是个都城的走狗
I'd be killing a Capitol mutt.
我觉得你这种态度
I'm not sure that kind of a
也没显示出你适合执行这个任务 士兵
comment recommends you for the job, either, soldier.
给她加一班
Put her in the rotation.
他会想办法杀我
He's gonna try to kill me.
尤其是这种状况下
Especially with all this going on.
这会促使他失控
It's gonna set him off.
我们会控制好他
We'll keep him contained.
科因为什么这么做
Why would Coin do this?
我只知道
Here's all I know.
决斗场上她想救的人其实是皮塔
It was Peeta that she wanted rescued from the arena.
她从来就不喜欢你
She never liked you.
她讨厌一切她无法控制的人或物
She doesn't like anybody or anything she can't control.
所以就要置我于危险中吗
So she would put my life in danger?
她肯定会否认 但是
She'd deny it, but...
什么
What?
不管怎样 这场战争也一定会结束
One way or another, this war is gonna come to an end.
他们保证要自♥由♥选举
They promised a free election.
也许她开始将你视为威胁了
Maybe she's startin' to see you as a threat.
没人会觉得我能当领导的
Nobody would think I'd be a leader.
但你会选一个人来支持
But you'd throw your support to someone.
你会选她吗
Would it be her?
要是你不能马上回答会 那你就是威胁
And if your immediate answer isn't "Yes," then you're dangerous.
她也不再需要你的呼吁力了
She doesn't need you as a rallying cry anymore.
宣传片没有你也能完成
These propos can be done without you.
现在你能做的
There's only one thing you
只有一件对反抗军有益的事
could do now to add more fire to this rebellion.
死掉
Die.
有我在就不会允许这件事发生 凯妮丝
That's not gonna happen under my watch, Katniss.
我还要让你过很长的一辈子呢
I'm plannin' for you to have a long life.
为什么 你又不欠我什么
Why? You don't owe me anything.
因为这是你应得的
Because you've earned it.
之前也有过这种局面
We've been here before, you know.
什么
What?
那个表情
That look.
我见过你这个表情
I've seen that look.
你在决定你要不要杀我
You're trying to decide whether or not you should kill me.
我从来都没有想杀你
I never wanted to kill you.
现在也没有
And that's not what I'm doing.
我亲眼看到的 在第一次游戏里
I saw it with my own eyes. In the first Games.
第一次游戏里 我以为
In the first Games, I thought
你要帮卡瑞尔他们杀我
you were trying to help the Careers kill me.
从那之后 我一直都把你 当作同盟
After that, I always saw you... as an ally.
朋友 爱人
Friend, lover...
冠军
Victor...
未婚夫
fiance,
敌人 目标 走狗
enemy, target, mutt.
现在又成了同盟
And now ally?
我会记着把这个
Yeah, I'll add that to the
也加入你的定义列表里的
list of words I use to try to figure you out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我实在分辨不清什么是真什么是假了
I just can't tell what's real and what's made up anymore.
那你问啊 安妮就是这么做的
Then ask. It's what Annie does.
问谁
Ask who?
问我们 我们现在是你的队友了
Us. We're your unit now.
你最喜欢的颜色是绿色
Your favorite color is green.
这是真的吗
Is that real?
是真的
Yeah. That's real.
你最喜欢的是橘色
Yours is orange.
不是亮橘色
Not bright orange.
是软软的 日落的那种橘色
Soft, like the sunset.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会画画
You're a painter.
会烤面包
You're a baker.
你喜欢开着窗户睡觉
You always sleep with the windows open.
你喝茶从来不加糖
You never take sugar in your tea.
你的鞋带总是打两个扣
You always double-knot your shoelaces.
你是对的
You were right.
我做不了这个任务
I can't do this.
看来我们不会离队了
Guess we're not leavin' anymore.
没有全息图我们也走不了
We're not going anywhere without that Holo.
听着
Listen up.
不装弹的
Mag's empty.
只是为了拍宣传片
It's only for the propo.
我们出发 向北还有五条街
Let's move. We're ahead five blocks north.
"敬告都城市民 战争与你们无关"
"To the citizens of The Capitol, our war is not with you."
敬告都城全体市民 战争与你们无关
To the citizens of The Capitol, our war is not with you.
"你们将是
"You will be a vital part
组成我们胜利后的民♥主♥国家的重要部分"
of the democracy that follows our victory."
组成我们胜利后的民♥主♥国家的重要部分
Be a vital part of the democracy that follows our victory.
-可以了 -好的
- You got it. - Okay.
伯格斯 这里不错
Boggs. This is a good spot.
穿过那里 在庭院里
Through there, in the courtyard.
好 检查一下
Okay, let us clear it.
有一个"豆荚"
Got a pod.
散开 找掩护
Split. Take cover.
躲好了
Stay back.
安全 盖尔 霍姆斯 跟我走
All clear. Gale, Homes, with me.
里格斯 防守两翼
电影精选列表