Good evening. For those of you who don't know me,
请允许我先自我介绍一下
please, allow me to introduce myself.
我是总统艾尔玛·科因 反抗者的领袖
I am President Alma Coin, leader of the rebellion.
我打断了你们的总统的一段
I have interrupted a broadcast from your President
企图诋毁一个勇敢的年轻女性的广播
in which he attempted to defame a brave young woman.
他叫她"被选出来的普通民众"
"A face picked from the masses," he called her.
是"捡出来"
Plucked.
好像领袖 真正的领袖
As if a leader, a true leader,
不都是民众中选出的一样
could be anything else.
我荣幸的认识了
I had the privilege of knowing
12区一个来自小镇的女孩
a small-town girl from the Seam in District 12
她从饥饿游戏 从极限赛中幸存下来
who survived the Hunger Games and the Quarter Quell
而且在她的激励下
and rose up and turned
一个国家的所有奴隶组成了一支军队
a nation of slaves into an army!
不论生死 凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Dead or alive, Katniss Everdeen
都将是这场革命的旗帜
will remain the face of this revolution.
她不会白白牺牲的
She will not have died for nothing.
真没想到她居然这么在乎我
I had no idea I meant so much to her.
她的 和我们的梦想终将实现
Her vision and ours will be realized.
那就是一个属于所有人的自治施惠国
A free Panem with self-determination for all.
我们将在对她的缅怀中 得到推♥翻♥
And in her memory, we will all find the strength
施惠国暴君的力量
to rid Panem of its oppressors.
谢谢大家 祝大家平安
Thank you. And be safe.
斯♥诺♥在他的总统府 总统府在哪
Snow's in his mansion. Where is that?
我们在这儿
That's us.
这是市区
That's the City Circle.
至少向北再走70到75街区
It's at least 70, 75 blocks north.
75个街区
Seventy-five blocks?
没人知道我们还活着 这是我们的机会
Nobody knows we're alive. This is our chance.
这几栋楼 从楼上能看到斯♥诺♥的花♥园♥吗
These buildings. Do these look over Snow's gardens?
-我 -能
- I... - They do.
只要他出来 我就能射中他
If he goes outside at all, I could get a clear shot.
你们想得太好了
We're getting ahead of ourselves here.
不管有没有人搜索我们 都寸步难行
Whether they're looking for us or not, we are pinned down.
按一下那个键 检测"豆荚"
Hit that button. Scan for pods.
十步就能遇上一个
Just about every ten steps.
而且还没显示新的
Yeah, that doesn't even show the new ones.
在街上我们根本无法前进
So we can't go anywhere in the streets.
屋顶也一样
And the rooftops are just as bad.
也许还有一条路
There might be another way.
我弟弟很了解这些地道
My brother knows these tunnels really well.
他在这里的下水道里工作过
He worked sanitation down here.
在他们把他变成艾瓦克斯后
Right after they made him an Avox.
你没事吧 看着我 看着我
You gonna be okay? Look at me. Look at me.
我们会成功的 我保证
We're gonna get through this. I promise.
我们用了五年才把他赎出来
Took us five years to buy his way outta here.
五年里他一次都没见过太阳
He didn't see the sun once.
在这里太容易被发现了
We're too exposed here.
先生 需要我叫医生来吗
Sir, should I call for your doctor?
-你说什么 -需要我叫医生来吗
- What did you say? - Shall I call for your doctor?
我希望你叫醒我 有比关心一个老人的
I hope you've wakened me for something more urgent
健康更重要的事
than an old man's health.
他们没死 我不知道怎么回事
They survived. I don't know how.
监控录像拍到了他们
We picked them up on a surveillance cam.
让我看看 我要亲眼看到
Let me see. I... I need to see for myself.
是她
It's her.
就是她
It is her.
他们的阵地转移到地下了
The arena has moved underground.
看起来没危险
Looks clear.
大家都没事吧
Everybody okay?
好的 各位
All right, everybody,
我们暂时待在这儿 休息一下
we're gonna stop here for a bit and get some rest, yeah?
第一班我来守
I'll take first watch.
皮塔 你睡那儿
Hey, Peeta. Just tuck in there.
好的 都休息了 所有人
All right, settle in, everybody.
凯妮丝 到你了
Katniss? Your watch.
都城的人
You know, The Capitol,
给我用了杀人蜂毒液
they used tracker jacker venom on me.
13区的医生说的
That's what the doctors in 13 said.
你也被蜇过一次
You were stung once, too.
是真的吗
Real or not real?
真的
Real.
他们给我注射毒液时
When they used the venom on me,
会给我看我过去的照片
they would show me pictures of my life.
但有些是假的
But some weren't real.
被他们篡改了
They changed them.
一开始 它们都 混在一起
At first, they all... They all blurred together.
但现在 我好像能分辨出一些了
But now... Now I can sort them out a little.
比如他们改过的那些
Like the ones that they changed,
有一种质感
they have this quality...
像在发光一样 镀了一层光似的
It's like they're shiny. They've been glossed over.
你需要休息
You should get some rest.
你现在还在保护我
You're still trying to protect me.
是真的吗
Real or not real?
真的
Real.
我们一直如此
That's what you and I do.
不让对方死掉
Keep each other alive.
凯妮丝 凯妮丝 凯妮丝
Katniss. Katniss. Katniss.
凯妮丝
Katniss?
那是什么
What is that?
我们得走了 我们得离开这儿
We gotta go. We gotta get outta here now.
-小声 -变种 他们放出来了变种
- Keep your voice down. - Mutts! They released mutts.
波乐克斯 最快出去的路是哪条
Pollux, what's the fastest way out?
这边 走 走
Come on! Go! Go!
-快跑 是变种 -快快快
- Go! Go! Go! It's mutts! - Come on, come on, come on!
波乐克斯 带我们出去
Pollux, lead us out of here!
快
Come on!
卡斯托
Castor!
卡斯托
Castor!
撤退
Fall back!
快
Move!
凯妮丝 快 快跑
Katniss, come on! Move!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
跑跑跑
Go, go, go, go, go!
快跑
Go, go, go!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
-不 -菲尼克
- No! - Finnick!
菲尼克
Finnick!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
自锁 自锁 自锁
Nightlock. Nightlock. Nightlock.
快快快 我们走
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Let's go.
继续跑 继续跑
Keep moving! Keep moving!
快跑
Go! Go!
继续跑 继续跑
Keep going! Keep going!
皮塔 快走
Peeta, come on!
皮塔
Peeta!
皮塔 我们得赶紧走
Peeta, we have to keep going!
我是个走狗 我无法自控
I'm a mutt! I can't keep control!
-你可以的 -别管我 我是个走狗
- Yes, you can! - Leave me! I'm a mutt!
看着我 看着我
Look at me! Look at me.
别离开我
Stay with me.
绝不会
Always.
走吧
Come on.
我知道我们在哪了
I know where we are!
我知道一个地方 上楼
I know a place. Up those stairs.
继续跑
Keep going.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
关门 关门
Shut the door, shut the door!
不要 凯妮丝 没事的 没事
No, Katniss, it's okay, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
狄格里斯 还记得我吗
电影精选列表