that I was supposed to take care of your family.
很抱歉我没有做到
Now I'm sorry I couldn't.
决斗场上谁也保护不了谁
You can't protect anyone in an arena.
再见 盖尔
Goodbye, Gale.
什么意思
What's this?
幸存的冠军们 一起坐下好吗
The remaining Victors. Won't you join us?
我邀请大家来有几个原因
I have invited you all here for several reasons,
首先 我有件事要宣布
but first, I have an announcement.
我暂担施惠国临时总统
I have taken the burden and the honor
这一既是负担 也是荣誉的职位
of declaring myself Interim President of Panem.
暂时 这暂时是多久
Interim? Exactly how long is that interim?
这个还不好说
We have no way of knowing for certain.
但可想而知人们现在情绪过于激动
But it's clear that people are far too emotional right now
还无法理智判断
to make a rational decision.
时机成熟时我们会策划竞选
We'll plan an election when the time is right.
但我叫大家来是为了个更重要的投票
But I have called you here for a far more important vote.
象征性的投票
A symbolic vote.
今天下午 我们将处决斯♥诺♥
This afternoon, we will execute Snow.
上百他的同谋也面临着死刑
Hundreds of his accomplices also await their deaths.
都城官员 治安警
Capitol officials, Peacekeepers,
导师和游戏设计师
torturers, Gamemakers.
但危险在于 一旦有了第一次
But the danger is, once we begin,
反抗军就会无休止的要求惩罚
the rebels will not stop calling for retribution.
嗜血的渴望是很难满足的
Thirst for blood is a difficult urge to satisfy.
所以我提出了个变通的办法
So I offer an alternative plan.
四人以上即通过 不可以弃权
Majority of four may approve it. No one may abstain.
提议如下
The proposal is this.
举办一场象征性的饥饿游戏
In lieu of these barbaric executions,
来代替野蛮的屠♥杀♥
we hold a symbolic Hunger Games.
你要让都城的孩子参加一次饥饿游戏
You wanna have another Hunger Games with The Capitol's children?
-你在开玩笑吗 -我很认真
- You're joking? - Not in the slightest.
这是普鲁塔什的主意吗
Is this Plutarch's idea?
是我的
It was mine.
这既能平衡复仇的需求
It balances the need for revenge
又能将伤亡人数降到最低
with the least loss of human life.
-可以投票了 -我不赞成
- You may cast your votes. - No.
当然不能赞成 这简直疯了
No, obviously not. This is crazy.
我觉得这很公平 斯♥诺♥就有个孙女
I think it's more than fair. Snow's got a granddaughter.
我赞成
I say "Yes."
我也是 让他们也尝尝自己种的苦果
So do I. Let them have a taste of it.
各位 正是这种事才激起了起义
You guys, this way of thinking is what started these uprisings.
我不赞成 我赞同皮塔
I vote "No." With Peeta.
要是菲尼克还在他也会这么投的
So would Finnick, if he were here.
但他不在了
Well, he's not.
-因为他被斯♥诺♥杀了 -我不赞成
- Because Snow killed him. - No.
我们不该再视对方为敌了
We need to stop viewing each other as enemies.
就看凯妮丝和海米奇的了
It's down to Katniss and Haymitch.
斯♥诺♥得让我来杀
I get to kill Snow.
我绝不反对
I expected no less of you.
那我赞成
Then I vote "Yes."
为了普瑞姆
For Prim.
海米奇
Haymitch?
我站在嘲笑鸟这边
I'm with the Mockingjay.
投票通过
That carries the vote.
很好
Excellent.
今晚行刑后 我们就宣布游戏
We'll announce the Games tonight, after the execution.
这肯定是场惊艳的演出
Well, it's bound to be quite the show.
你还是一如既往的美
Oh, you look lovely as ever.
真漂亮
Just beautiful.
最后一点装扮
Finishing touches.
欢迎来到新的施惠国
Welcome to the new Panem.
今天 在贡品大街上
Today, on the Avenue of the Tributes,
施惠国全体上下 一个自♥由♥的施惠国
all of Panem, a free Panem,
将目睹一场精彩表演
will watch more than a mere spectacle.
我们大家齐聚于此
We are gathered to witness
见证正义历史性的一刻
an historic moment of justice.
今天 革命最伟大的朋友
Today, the greatest friend to the revolution
将射出结束一切战争的一箭
will fire the shot to end all wars.
愿她的箭标志着独♥裁♥统治的终结
May her arrow signify the end of tyranny
和新时代的开始
and the beginning of a new era.
嘲笑鸟
Mockingjay,
愿你的目标坚定
may your aim be as true
一如你纯洁的心
as your heart is pure.
不要
No!
不要
No!
杀了他
Kill him!
杀了他 杀了他
Kill him! Kill him now!
杀了他
Kill him!
我不得不承认 凯妮丝
I'll say this for you, Katniss.
你真是"语不惊人死不休"啊
You don't disappoint.
普鲁塔什让我转交你一封信
Well, Plutarch gave me a letter for you.
我不要
I don't want it.
你就不能不难为我吗
You never make it easy, do you?
好吧 我给你读
Okay. I'll read it for you.
凯妮丝 也许你这一箭震惊了全国
"Katniss, maybe the country was shocked tonight by your arrow,
但这次也没有让我吃惊
but once again, I was not.
你一如我所相信的那样
You were exactly who I believed you were.
我希望我们能有个更正式的告别
I wish I could give you a proper goodbye.
但科因和斯♥诺♥都死了
But with both Coin and Snow dead,
这个国家的命运将决定于今晚
the fate of the country will be decided tonight,
所以我无法出面站在你那边
and I can't be seen at your side.
今晚 12区的领袖们将组织自♥由♥选举
Tonight, the 12 District leaders will call for a free election.
几乎可以肯定佩乐将胜出
There's little doubt that Paylor will carry it.
她将成为理性的声音
She's become the voice of reason.
我很抱歉你承担了这么多重任
I'm sorry so much burden fell on you.
我知道你永远无法摆脱这一切
I know you'll never escape it.
但为了这个结果
But if I had to put you
就是让我再让你受这些罪 我也不后悔
through it again for this outcome, I would.
战争结束了 我们将进入那个所有人
The war's over. We'll enter that sweet period
都不愿重蹈刚过去的可怕覆辙的美好时期
where everyone agrees not to repeat the recent horrors.
当然 我们不完美 我们愚蠢而健忘
Of course, we're fickle, stupid beings, with poor memories
而且天生擅长自我毁灭
and a great gift for self-destruction.
谁知道 也许这次 我们能吸取教训
Although, who knows? Maybe this time, we'll learn.
我为你安排了出城的车
I've secured you a ride out of The Capitol.
你最好离开公众视线一阵子
It's better for you to be out of sight.
等时机成熟 指挥官佩乐将赦免你
And when the time is right, Commander Paylor will pardon you.
这个国家会迎来和平
The country will find its peace.
希望你也能找到属于自己的安宁
And I hope you can find yours.
普鲁塔什
Plutarch."
然后呢
What now?
回家
Home.
我们回家
We go home.
不能不跟你告别就让你走
I couldn't let you go without a proper goodbye.
以后就得你自己照顾自己了 凯妮丝
It's your job to take care of yourself now, Katniss.
向我保证你会找到的
Promise me you'll find it.
找到什么
Find what?
属于冠军的生活
The life of a Victor.
-再见 艾菲 -再见 我的姑娘
- Goodbye, Effie. - Goodbye, my girl.
艾菲 常联♥系♥
Effie, don't be a stranger.
-好好照顾她 -我会的
- Take care of her. - I will.
她死了
She's gone.
出去
Get out!
出去 普瑞姆死了
Get out! Prim is gone!
普瑞姆死了
Prim is gone!
她死了 她不会再回来了
She's dead! And she's not coming back!
出去 给我出去
Get out! Get out!
皮塔
Peeta?
你回家了
You came home.
是的
Yeah.
我找到了这些 在森林边上
I found these, uh, out by the edge of the forest.
和你妹妹同名的花
电影精选列表