好的
Okay.
我知道的 抱歉
Okay, I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道有点痛
I know it's a little tender.
现在试一下发声
Okay, let's try your voice now.
我叫凯妮丝·艾佛丁 我家在12区
"My name is Katniss Everdeen. I'm from District 12."
-我... -慢慢来
- My... - Okay, take your time.
你的发声韧带还肿着
Still got a lot of swelling in your vocal chords.
我...
My...
叫...
name is...
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen.
我想...
I want...
我想跟他说话
I want to talk to him.
他还需要时间
He needs time.
不过 我们今天要尝试个新方法
But, um, we're trying somethin' new today.
在医生面前他的情绪已经稳定了一些
He's been calmer with the doctors,
可医生对他来说是陌生人
but they're strangers to him.
所以我们想看看他
So we're gonna test his
对于自己记得的人有什么反应
response on someone he remembers from home.
他信任的人
Someone he trusts.
让她进去
Send her in.
你好
Hey.
普瑞姆
Prim.
你怎么样
How you feelin'?
-她靠太近了 -没事的
- She's too close. -It's okay.
-你怎么来的 -我们现在住在13区
- How'd you get here? - We live in District 13 now.
这地方是真的 他们说的也是真的
It's a real place. Stories are true.
你被救了
You were rescued.
我的家人还没来看望过我
My family hasn't come to see me.
12区被袭击了
There was an attack on 12.
是的
Yes.
那我的家人
My family?
面包店没能幸免
The bakery didn't survive.
是凯妮丝
It's Katniss.
-都怪凯妮丝 -不是因为她
- It's because of Katniss. - Wasn't because of her.
-她让你这么说的吗 -她什么都没说
- She tell you to say that? - She didn't tell me anything.
她是个骗子 普瑞姆 这是个骗局
She's a liar, Prim. It's a trick.
皮塔 你说的不是真的
Peeta, what you're saying isn't real.
她让你过来跟我说话
She sent you here to talk to me.
-她知道你在这里 -没事的
- She knows you're here now. - It's okay.
她知道... 你不能相信她
She knows... You can't trust her!
她是个怪物
She's a monster!
都城创造了她这个杂种来毁灭我们
She's a mutt that The Capitol created to destroy us!
-带她出去 -你明白我的意思嘛
- Get her outta there. - Do you understand me?
你必须杀了她 普瑞姆 必须杀了她
You have to kill her, Prim! You have to kill her!
-凯妮丝 -她是个杂种
- Katniss? - She's a mutt!
这只是条件反射
This is just a conditioned response.
-杀了她 -这不是真的他
- Kill her! - It's not him.
她是个怪物 是个杂种
She's a monster! She's a mutt!
-不 这不是真的他 -她是个杂种
- No, it's not him. - She's a mutt!
下部
4区人手不够
There's not enough manpower coming in from 4.
我觉得没问题
I don't think that's a problem.
请进
Please, come in.
不管是什么样的人 如果我们...
With any kind of manpower, if we...
能让我们单独谈一下吗
Will you excuse us for just a moment?
当然
Of course.
请坐
Have a seat.
真高兴你好起来了
I'm glad you're feeling better.
斯♥诺♥必须为自己的行为付出代价
Snow has to pay for what he's done.
我想尽可能地帮助反抗者
I wanna help the rebels in any way I can.
皮塔很难算作反抗者
It's hard to see Peeta this way.
那不是皮塔
That's not Peeta.
送我去都城 我什么都可以做
Send me to The Capitol. I'll do anything.
我不能...
I can't...
我不能送你去
I can't send you there.
在我们控制2区之前我们无法进入都城
We can't get into The Capitol until we control District 2.
那把我送去2区
Then send me to 2.
你想让你鼓舞士气吗
You want me to fire up our troops?
去召集效忠者 你知道我的能力
Call out to the loyalists? You've seen what I can do.
我见过
Yes, I have.
我们离开前 我见过皮塔
I saw Peeta... before we left.
你什么想法
And what did you think?
自私的想法
Something selfish.
你不需要再去嫉妒他了
That you don't have to be jealous of him anymore.
不
No.
他要是好不了我才是一点机会都没有了
I don't stand a chance if he doesn't get better.
你会再也放不下他的
You'll never let him go.
你在想什么
What's goin' on in your head?
我不知道
I don't know.
像是和喝醉了的人接吻
That's like kissing someone who's drunk.
不算数
Doesn't count.
三十分钟后到达
Thirty minutes until touchdown.
准备着陆
Prepare for landing.
收拾东西 别废话 走了
Wrap it up. Cut the chatter. Let's go.
这是另一种埋伏方式
This is another version of booby-trapping a resource.
-是的 -这是用于致盲的
- Right, I see. - This one's designed to blind.
烟雾会刺♥激♥眼睛
Smoke clings to the eyes.
捕蜂鸟陷阱的衍生运用
That's an application of the hummingbird trap.
受到惊吓的人群会往这边逃
You scare people so they flee in this direction
以为自己安全了
into what they think is a safe haven.
二次爆♥炸♥
Two-tiered explosion.
你给人们跑进去的时间
You allow people enough time to rush in,
让他们救治伤员 然后...
help the wounded, then...
-第二次爆♥炸♥ -没错
- A second bomb. - Right.
第二次爆♥炸♥在这里
Second one goes off here.
我猜这个世界上已经不再有
I guess there are no rules anymore
对人类行为的任何约束了
about what a person can do to another person.
斯♥诺♥洗♥脑♥皮塔的时候并没有遵守任何准则
I don't think Snow used any rulebook when he hijacked Peeta.
欢迎来到2区 我是霍姆斯下士
Welcome to District 2. I'm Corporal Homes.
请跟我来
You follow me, please.
别担心
Don't worry.
这是效忠者们说早安的方式
It's just how the loyalists say "Good morning."
科因总统 您派来援军和
President Coin, we're indebted
嘲笑鸟 我们欠你一个人情
to you for the reinforcements and the Mockingjay.
但我不确定2区以外
But I'm not sure that anyone
是否还有人清楚我们的处境
outside of 2 knows what we've been up against.
这是死结
This is The Nut.
都城所有攻击行动的指挥部
The Capitol's headquarters for all offensive operations.
由军方和二区的
It's manned by both military
非军事人员共同控制
and civilian personnel from District 2.
如你所见
As you can see,
要塞在基岩下太深 几乎无法触及
the fortress lies so far beneath the bedrock, it's untouchable.
昨天我们尝试攻击东北门
Yesterday, we attempted to take the northeastern gate.
敌人从高处还击
The enemy countered from
导致我们不得不撤退
higher up and we were forced to pull back.
我们蒙受了巨大损失
We took heavy losses.
派个诱饵呢 一队佯攻其中一个门
Could we create a decoy? Send troops towards one gate,
实际集中火力打另一个
launch a staggered attack on another.
你想拿谁的兵来做诱饵 指挥官
Whose troops do you propose as a decoy, commander?
我们有嘲笑鸟 别小看了她
We have the Mockingjay. Don't underestimate her.
我们可以利用她引援
We could use her to erode support.
她有可能引开一部分效忠者
She may be able to sway some of the loyalists.
你已经潜伏了很长时间 科因长官
You've been underground a long time, Madam Coin.
这里跟施惠国其他地方不一样
This isn't like the rest of Panem.
这里都城的支持根深蒂固
Support for The Capitol runs deep here.
那就要不计代价
Then there is no sacrifice too great.
我们必须拿下要塞中的武器库
We need to control the arsenal inside that fortress.
就算所有区加起来 我们的武器也不够
Even with every district in this alliance, we are outgunned.
我不能让我的人
I won't commit my people
仅仅为了抢武器去执行地面刺杀
to a ground assault just to pillage weapons.
佩乐指挥官 你的人♥民♥
电影精选列表