It's a primrose.
对不起 凯妮丝
So sorry, Katniss.
你该高兴凯妮丝的母亲
"You'll be happy to hear that Katniss' mother
在都城训练新的医疗队员
has been training new medical units in The Capitol.
盖尔也被任命为2区队长
Gale has been promoted to a captain in District 2
维护秩序和社会安全
to help keep order and security.
我也很享受和儿子在一起的一分一秒
And I am loving every moment with my son
在他身上我总看到他父亲的影子
who reminds me every day of his father.
我们都遭受了太多
We've all suffered so much.
但为了纪念他们
But we owe it to their memories
也为了孩子 我们还得勇敢地活
and to our children to do our best with these lives.
希望你们两个也能得到心灵的宁静
I hope you're both finding some peace.
安妮
Annie."
本人郑重宣誓
I solemnly swear
将尽我所能 保证 保护
to the best of my ability, to preserve, protect,
保全施惠国每个公民的权利
and uphold the rights of every citizen of Panem.
是普鲁塔什 中间那个
There's Plutarch, right in the middle of it all.
他们还说游戏没赢家呢
And they say no one ever wins the Games.
你爱我
You love me.
是真是假
Real or not real?
真的
Real.
你做噩梦了吗
Did you have a nightmare?
我也做过噩梦
I have nightmares, too.
哪天我会给你讲
Someday I'll explain it to you.
为什么会做噩梦
Why they came,
为什么无法摆脱
why they won't ever go away.
但现在我来告诉你该怎么走出噩梦
But I'll tell you how I survive it.
我会在脑子里
I make a list in my head
列出我见过别人做过的一切好事
of all the good things I've seen someone do.
我能想起的每件小事
Every little thing I can remember.
就像个游戏
It's like a game.
一遍一遍的想着
I do it over and over.
过了这么多年都有些无聊了 但是
Gets a little tedious after all these years, but...
这远非最可怕的游戏
there are much worse games to play.
电影精选列表