Commander Paylor, your people have suffered
在都城手中遭受了的罪和其他人一样深厚
more than just about anyone else at the hands of The Capitol.
所以我才不想实施大规模自杀
Which is why I won't condone a mass suicide.
要是拿不下二区 就无法进入都城
If we don't take District 2, we won't get into The Capitol.
不拿下要塞 只把它搞瘫痪
Would it be enough to disable the fortress...
够吗
instead of taking it?
你怎么想
What do you have in mind?
你把要塞想成一个狼窝
You think of it like a wolf den.
既然闯不进去 就有两种选择
You're not gonna fight your way in, so you've got two choices.
把狼困在里面 或者把狼赶出来
You trap the wolves inside, or you flush 'em out.
如果不能武力硬攻
If we can't attack straight on,
那为什么不用飞行器
then couldn't we use our hovercraft
绕过去 我们可以利用群山
to strike around it? We'll use the mountains.
我们从山顶攻击弱点
We'll hit weak spots in the peaks.
我们可以利用地震数据依次设计轰炸目标
We could design the bomb targets in sequence using seismic data.
制♥造♥雪崩
Trigger avalanches.
封死所有出口 切断他们的供给
Block all exits, cut off their supplies.
这样他们就无法出动飞行器
You make it impossible for them to launch their hovercraft.
活埋了他们
Bury them alive.
我们让任何人都拿不到武器
We'd forfeit any chance to control the weapons.
是的 但我们要面对被削弱的都城
Yes, but we'd face a weakened Capitol.
那里有人住
There's civilians in there.
他们应该有投降的机会
They should be given a chance to surrender.
可以利用其中一条供给线进行疏散
Could use one of the supply tunnels for the evacuees.
他们轰炸十二区的时候可没这么好心
It's a luxury we weren't given when they firebombed 12.
一定会有更好的办法
There's gotta be a better way.
我们可以试试雪崩 但是别埋火车隧♥道♥
I suggest we try the avalanche, but leave the train tunnel alone.
市民可以逃到广场上
Civilians can escape into the square,
我们的军队会在那里接受他们投降
where our armies will be waiting for their surrender.
准备好一应的医疗设施
We should have every available medic standing by.
要是他们不投降呢
And if they won't surrender?
那我们就需要个有说服力的人劝降
Then we will need a compelling voice to persuade them.
红旗 我是蓝领
Red flag, this is blue leader.
CT点上方 距离目标1500米之外
Form up on Charlie Tango, 1,500 meters out.
所有轰炸机均已出动
All bombers are outbound.
这有什么区别 凯妮丝
What's the difference, Katniss?
在矿井中埋葬敌人
Crushing the enemy in a mine or
或者用比蒂的箭把他们炸飞
blowin' them outta the sky with one of Beetee's arrows.
都是一样的
It's the same thing.
我们在八区时是受到了攻击
We were under attack in District 8.
而且那架飞行器里坐的也不是平民
And that hovercraft wasn't filled with civilians.
都一样
Doesn't matter.
就算那些平民
Even if those civilians are
只是拖地 也是在帮敌人拖地
just moppin' floors, they're helping the enemy.
如果他们得死 我也没啥不能接受的
And if they have to die, I can live with that.
所有支持都城的都不无辜
No one who supports The Capitol is innocent.
抱着那种想法你杀谁都行了
With that kinda thinking, you can kill whoever you want.
你可以为了控制各区
You can send kids off to The
把孩子们送去《饥饿游戏》
Hunger Games to keep the districts in line.
这是战争 凯妮丝
It's war, Katniss.
有时杀戮不是个人原因
Sometimes killing isn't personal.
我以为至少你会理解的
Figured if anyone knew that, it was you.
我最理解这里面一定有个人原因
I, of all people, know that it's always personal.
别担心 凯妮丝 会有幸存者的
Don't worry, Katniss, there'll be survivors.
还是想想你要说什么吧
Let's focus on what it is you gotta say.
普鲁塔什给你写了演讲稿
Now, Plutarch wrote a speech for you...
我不会念的
I'm not saying that.
好吧 我想也不可能 那我们...
Okay. Didn't think so. Let's, uh...
你要记住 你说话对象是所有人
But just remember, you're talking to everybody.
不仅是反抗者 还有都城
Not just the rebels, but The Capitol,
2区的幸存者
the survivors in 2.
我们希望他们能放下武器
We want them to lay down their arms.
所以你最好加入一些情感 热情
So you might wanna experiment with a little sensitivity, warmth.
说快点 你现在暴露在外不安全
Make it quick, you're exposed.
我是凯妮丝·艾弗丁
This is Katniss Everdeen,
对2区中心的所有效忠者讲话
speaking to all of the loyalists from the heart of District 2.
幸存者 冲过来了
Survivors! Inbound!
准备 准备 举枪
Ready! Ready! Guns up!
准备好 举枪
On the ready. Guns up!
我们得带你回去
We gotta get you back.
他们来了
Here they come!
拿好武器 拿好武器
Weapons tight! Weapons tight!
所有人准备
Everybody, stand by!
趴下
On the ground!
放下武器
Put your weapons down.
趴下
Get on the ground!
马上放下武器
Put your weapons down now!
放下武器
Weapons down!
你 放下武器
You! Put it down!
放下
Put it...
-放下武器 -放下
- Put your weapons down! - Drop it!
放下武器 你 放下
Drop your weapon! You! Drop it.
放下枪
Drop the gun!
-放下 -
- Drop it! -fnaef
-停火 -住手
- Hold your fire! - Stop!
住手
Stop!
-拿好武器 -住手
- Hold your fire! - Stop!
-拿好武器 -他需要帮助
- Hold your fire! - He needs help!
拿好武器
Hold your fire!
放下
Drop it!
给我一个不开枪的理由
Give me one reason I shouldn't shoot you.
放下武器
Drop the gun!
我给不了
I can't.
我想问题就在这儿了 对吧
I guess that's the problem, isn't it?
我们炸掉了你们的矿井
We blew up your mine.
你把我的区夷为平地
You burned my district to the ground.
我们都有杀掉对方的理由
We each have every reason to want to kill each other.
如果你想杀我 动手吧
So if you wanna kill me, do it.
让斯♥诺♥高兴
Make Snow happy.
我已经厌倦为他清理奴隶了
I'm tired of killing his slaves for him.
我不是他的奴隶
I'm not his slave.
我是
I am.
所以我杀了卡托
That's why I killed Cato.
而他杀了瑟莱仕
And he killed Thresh.
而瑟莱仕杀了克洛夫
And Thresh killed Clove.
冤冤相报而已
It just goes around and around.
谁赢了呢
And who wins?
永远是斯♥诺♥
Always Snow.
我厌倦做他的棋子了
I am done being a piece in his game.
12区 2区 我们没有冲突
District 12, District 2. We have no fight.
我们的冲突是都城给我们的
Except the one The Capitol gave us.
你为什么要跟反抗者打
Why are you fighting the rebels?
你们是邻居
You're neighbors.
你们是家人
You're family.
这些人不是你的敌人
These people are not your enemy.
我们有一个共同的敌人
We all have one enemy.
那就是斯♥诺♥
And that's Snow.
他破坏所有人所有事
He corrupts everyone and everything.
他让我们中最优秀的互相残杀
He turns the best of us against each other.
不要再为他杀人了
Stop killing for him.
今夜 把你们的武器指向都城
Tonight, turn your weapons to The Capitol.
将武器对准斯♥诺♥
Turn your weapons to Snow.
今夜 将武器指向都城
Tonight, turn your weapons to The Capitol.
将武器对准斯♥诺♥
Turn your weapons to Snow.
别开枪
Hold your fire.
干杯
A toast.
安东尼厄斯 我们最优秀的士兵被埋山下
Antonius, with our best troops crushed in the mountains
反抗者此刻正朝我们推进
and the rebels marching on us as we speak,
我们在庆祝什么
what did we celebrate?
嘲笑鸟之死 长官
The death of the Mockingjay, sir.
皮塔没杀了她 她自己的自负也做到了
电影精选列表